SmashT

November Round-up

They are pushing new builds and testing at  3 in the morning! I'm starting to  believe Rocket really  wants it out.

Shh, don't be silly. Of course Rocket would never want it out!

What did you guys take from his recent post ? It seemed at first to be issues then it turned into saying he's working on issues that people have from login to loading in the game so I feel like it was a teeter totter statement lol someone put it in perspective for me ! When is alpher coming

If you ask me he was saying they had some syability issues but are now fixed. Performace server side is good to go. Need to do a test to verify scaling up goes well and some steam integration for release. So a few days to a week is my guess.

it seems there adding place holders and about to do major test when they get feedback from that and fix any of the bugs from it they will probs release

Placeholders aren't so bad. They'll just keep us occupied for the meantime until the new batches of content comes in :)

I got a feeling that the new sounds are going to be great when they come out. Hopefully they'll be close to JSRS' sound quality.

Pics look great, makes me want to play the game even more, the characters look a lot more flexible than dayz mod can't wait!

Pictures look great but it looks like at that angle with the fire extinguisher, well you know where it's going from here.

Pics look great, makes me want to play the game even more, the characters look a lot more flexible than dayz mod can't wait!

Looking forward to some awesome naked gladiator fights melee soon!

• Like 2

I'll just leave this here...

Mate, practically every night throughout probably 2 month, has been "The Night". Maybe, just maybe, it ain't Habbenin

• Like 2

ZlobaRUS54

Make that: "SA Imminence level - RED ("don't take your eyes of steam." )  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ALMOST HABBENING"

Choo! CHooooo!!

Edited by PXXL

ZlobaRUS54

Make that: "SA Imminence level - RED ("don't take your eyes of steam." )  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ALMOST HABBENING"

Choo! CHooooo!!

Red actually means that it's already released as far as I know.

I define RED as 'will be released in a few hours' or 'in the process of being released'. There is still too much uncertanty over how the stability confirmation test and the 'final rehearsal' will go.

i can not stop looking into DayZ Forum again and again allthough i should actually be working...

Where can i check the Steamdb? can somebody post a link i did not manage to find it :D

Do you guys realy think it could be released today? seriously? it would be awesome!!!!

#hypetrain #hype

i can not stop looking into DayZ Forum again and again allthough i should actually be working...

Where can i check the Steamdb? can somebody post a link i did not manage to find it :D

Do you guys realy think it could be released today? seriously? it would be awesome!!!!

#hypetrain #hype

Steamdb: http://steamdb.info/app/221100/#section_history

The player graph (which is accessible from the db): http://steamdb.info/graph/221100/

Testing server (UK I think): http://www.game-monitor.com/dayz_GameServer/37.220.18.218:27016/DayZ_Steam_Testing_Server_Rev._112542__only-.html

Edited by Semantic
  • Like 1

#hypetrain #hype

Not a chance.

Next week at least. Probably December...

• Like 2

Just soon, tired of waiting. I've been waiting for a year and almost a half. I'm not hype anymore with this thread burning out the flame keeping my train going. I'll still buy and play it when it DOES finally release. But I'm not clinging my existence to it anymore.

• Like 2