karatekids300

Pretending to be admins

My friend and I were venturing into the wilderness of chernarus when were ruthlessly killed by this gang of bandits. They taunted us for ages... We were thirsty for revenge. We saw the admin names on the server login page therefore we changed our names to them. Threatening to ban them they came into cherno to meet us where we told them to drop all there supplies to see if they were hacked however we had a different plan in mind. We quickly picked up there guns and put a bullet through all of their skulls, ever done anything like this? If so please tell us in the reply area because we feel kinda bad.

P.S some of you may think this is cheating or abusing but we were simply using are surroundings to our advantage like a true hunter.

Yeeeaahhh...

I'm pretty sure changing your name is not something you should be bragging about here as that can get you banned...

Edited by dulix11
  • Like 1

...using our surroundings to our advantage like a true hunter?

What? 

You impersonated the administrators (which, on many servers, would reward you with a permanent ban) in order to acquire other players' gear and kill them? That's ridiculously pathetic if you ask me.

The gang of bandits were essentially forced into complying as they had no way to tell whether or not you were Administrators. Not complying with Administrators would've probably gotten them a ban. 

How can you even label yourself as a "true" hunter when you do this? 
I am disgusted.

Do that here and it won't be pretty

EDIT: And what the lakwejglasjg is this?!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/151190-reviving-long-lost-clan-narwhalls/

"YOU MAY OF HEARD OF US ON OTHER SERVERS WE ARE QUITE FAMOUS DUE TO THE COUNTLESS PLAYERS WE HAVE KILLED AND ADMINS WE HAVE IMPERSONATED."

Are you actually being serious?

/rant

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 16

So this was someone's testimonial of their inability to play right?

• Like 4

My friend and I were venturing into the wilderness of chernarus when were ruthlessly killed by this gang of bandits. They taunted us for ages... We were thirsty for revenge. We saw the admin names on the server login page therefore we changed our names to them. Threatening to ban them they came into cherno to meet us where we told them to drop all there supplies to see if they were hacked however we had a different plan in mind. We quickly picked up there guns and put a bullet through all of their skulls, ever done anything like this? If so please tell us in the reply area because we feel kinda bad.

P.S some of you may think this is cheating or abusing but we were simply using are surroundings to our advantage like a true hunter.

c9a_zpsb514d15c.png

• Like 8

Don't make me give you a warning point. No more pointless "I 'personated eh' 'min" posts or ban

Tags: "funny", "cruel", "lucky", "admin"

I don't see how this would be funny. Cruel, yes - but there's no actual point in impersonating anyone else, And not to mention that that can be considered exploiting the mechanics of the game to trick people in a situation like that, which in itself can be considered cheating.

I've got a question for you, as you state you've been playing since the very beginning of DayZ - when exactly did it come out and why did you only register march this year?

I am surprised Inception. didn't turn around and did this to you:

Me5hXO7.gif

• Like 7

Right, lettuce try and not derail the topic with images.

• Like 5

Right, lettuce try and not derail the topic with images.

Come on, lettuce. I was actually trying to be productive with my post.

• Like 1

My question to this thread, why do you even share this with us?

...... i mean seriously next time you make a thread tell a story worth reading.

And yes, what you did was totally pathetic.

• Like 3

I have never seen nor heard of such a cowardly act in all my days. I frankly cannot understand your willingness to own and otherwise promote this incredulous act. I hope one day you can overcome the sheer pants-wetting cowardice that consumes your very being. Good day sir.

• Like 2

Lol. Always have skype or another way to contact the real admins of the servers you play on. The funnest is when some idiot pretends to be an admin, you agree to comply then go and shoot them in the face. THEN they get banned themselves. I always shoot someone claiming to be an admin anyway. If I stumble into a server that has a douchbag as an admin it will be worth killing them for the ban as I wouldn't intend on staying any way.

• Like 1

wow that was lame, if you wanted revenge then you get some guns and go kick ass. Don't pussy around with your names like admins sounding tough

Grow some balls and kill them

Wait, is this actually a thing? Who in their right mind finds this entertaining? Not only are you ruining the reputations of servers by impersonating admins that abuse the game, you're essentially undermining all of the work that goes into administrating for a server. This is pathetic to be honest, if you want to pursue such childish things, go play COD or something.

P.S. The whole "surroundings like a hunter" thing is hilariously stupid.

3Edgy5me

Edited by SergeantSquiggs
  • Like 2

Jesus H Christballs.

You must feel like such a pro, takes so much skill to change a name.

I partially blame the admins themselves for not being on to ban you.

Troll level 1. 

• Like 1

Dude, that's super tight! Want 2 squad bro?

If that's the type of response you expected then you're even more idiotic than your initial post makes you out to be. Good day.

your conscience has leaked onto thee post