G-Eazy (DayZ)

New California Republic Tactical Military Realism Group Recruiting Now! |Vanilla| |Epoch|

Name: Brian

Timezone: GMT-1 Eastern Standard Time/East Coast of US to be more exact.

Are you willing to commit to the NCR: Yes sir.

Preferred Job: NCR Pilot or Ranger. Maybe a combat medic if I'm needed.

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: 

I think I deserve to be in the NCR since I like to be group-oriented, such as aiding others, helping them, and accomplishing goals necessary to survival. I like to fly helicopters quite a bit, and I believe I'm quite skilled at it, considering I use a trackpad and WASD. If you let me fly, I can prove to you that I can meet your demands and needs to bring troops in, evade, pick up, and firing runs. I can fly any helicopter or airplane you give me, with my favorites being the V-22 Osprey and the Little Bird. I can also meet the needs as a Ranger, providing support where needed, and using various tactics to attempt to take any threat down. I have also played Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, if that means anything.

Thanks for reading, 

Brian

Awesome post, you have been accepted for combat medic.

Name: Andrew

Time Zone: AEST (GMT +8)

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: definetely

Preferred Job: ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR:i am an experienced player who is wishing to join a clan, i am a huge fallout fan and love the ncr,i am mature and will be a good team mate and love playing tactically. I am very group orientated cannot get onto skype till monday will ad you then.

Not sure about the ranger position but accepted waiting for skype interview.

Not sure about the ranger position but accepted waiting for skype interview.

will be monday sorry have a army surveillance weekend to attend

Name: Alex lewsza

Time Zone: UTC

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: I am willing to give my life for democracy and liberty and justice for all!

Preferred Job: Driver, Sniper/Spec ops

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Because i would gladly die if it means victory for the cause, and im awesome

Name: Nolan

Time Zone: EST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes

Preferred Job: NCR Pilot or NCR Ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Im experienced in dayz/arma 2 gameplay, and im a pretty good pilot.

Name: Zipplock

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes Fully to my commitment

Preferred Job: NCR Ranger or NCR Pilot or NCR Heavy Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Well Ive been playing Dayz for 2 years now and have become pretty experienced in most dayz knowledge. I am a decent driver but I am a better pilot more than anything. But I can aim pretty good with a sniper. Just want to find a team that can work together.

Name: Nolan

Preferred Job: NCR Pilot or NCR Ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Im experienced in dayz/arma 2 gameplay, and im a pretty good pilot.

Accepted

Name: Zipplock

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes Fully to my commitment

Preferred Job: NCR Ranger or NCR Pilot or NCR Heavy Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Well Ive been playing Dayz for 2 years now and have become pretty experienced in most dayz knowledge. I am a decent driver but I am a better pilot more than anything. But I can aim pretty good with a sniper. Just want to find a team that can work together.

Accepted

Name: Trevor

Preferred Job: Designated Marksman, Combat Medic, Heavy Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I am a skilled player with many different ability's and a steady hand, I prefer to have a sniper rifle but can get the job done with less.

Name: Trevor

Preferred Job: Designated Marksman, Combat Medic, Heavy Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I am a skilled player with many different ability's and a steady hand, I prefer to have a sniper rifle but can get the job done with less.

Accepted add me on skype or join this teamspeak tc.teamspeak3.com

Name: Shawn

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Certainly.

Preferred Job: Driving/Piloting supply runs.

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I have the capability's, have been in clans before.  

Name:

Yoda

Time Zone: 

GMT+1

Sweden

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?:

Yes

Preferred Job: 

NCR Veteran Ranger

I can provide great benefits with my current knowledge and would like to help as much as possible to brining this clan to the top of the food chain.

Edited by YodaOzuwara

Name: Shawn
Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Certainly.
Preferred Job: Driving/Piloting supply runs.
Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I have the capability's, have been in clans before.  

Accepted

Name:

Yoda

Time Zone: 

GMT+1

Sweden

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?:

Yes

Preferred Job: 

NCR Veteran Ranger

I can provide great benefits with my current knowledge and would like to help as much as possible to brining this clan to the top of the food chain.

Accepted

Name: Sammy

Time Zone: UTC+1

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yeah Sure

Preferred Job: Just a simple rifleman, maybe a DM
Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I play alot of DayZ and am able to horde and loot lots of weapons, also I am pretty good in PVP and Im pretty good talking to people

Name: Jon

Time Zone: Eastern

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Absolutely

Preferred Job:Recon

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Great Attitude, Seasoned Veteran

Name: Jon

Time Zone: Eastern

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Absolutely

Preferred Job:Recon

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Great Attitude, Seasoned Veteran

Accepted

Name: Sammy

Time Zone: UTC+1

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yeah Sure

Preferred Job: Just a simple rifleman, maybe a DM

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I play alot of DayZ and am able to horde and loot lots of weapons, also I am pretty good in PVP and Im pretty good talking to people

Accepted

Name: Dom

Time Zone: PST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Of Course

Preferred Job: If there is a scout role, I am your guy. I pay attention to blind spots and weaknesses in our enemies.

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I have been playing DayZ since July of 2012. I am very experienced with the game and I am pretty quiet. I have been in multiple military realism clans, so I know how to take orders. AND I am tired of playing by myself it sucks! And if I didn't think I deserved to be in this clan, then I wouldn't of made this post...

Name: Dom

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Of Course

Preferred Job: If there is a scout role, I am your guy. I pay attention to blind spots and weaknesses in our enemies.

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I have been playing DayZ since July of 2012. I am very experienced with the game and I am pretty quiet. I have been in multiple military realism clans, so I know how to take orders. AND I am tired of playing by myself it sucks! And if I didn't think I deserved to be in this clan, then I wouldn't of made this post...

Accepted!

Name: Ryan (Real life.) Professor Fart Sparkles (In-game) (-;

Time Zone: PST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes, I am willing to commit to NCR even though my loyalty will most likely be questioned.

Preferred Job: My preferred job would have to be either a NCR Heavy Trooper, or a NCR Ranger. But, I am still skilled in long ranged combat.

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I've had experience in being with realism groups before. I've been playing ARMA 2 since 2011 and have developed skills overtime, I can easily follow orders without back sass or anything along those lines. Like I previously said, you will most likely question my loyalty so if you need anymore information contact me on Skype.

• Like 1

Name: Ryan (Real life.) Professor Fart Sparkles (In-game) (-;

Time Zone: PST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes, I am willing to commit to NCR even though my loyalty will most likely be questioned.

Preferred Job: My preferred job would have to be either a NCR Heavy Trooper, or a NCR Ranger. But, I am still skilled in long ranged combat.

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I've had experience in being with realism groups before. I've been playing ARMA 2 since 2011 and have developed skills overtime, I can easily follow orders without back sass or anything along those lines. Like I previously said, you will most likely question my loyalty so if you need anymore information contact me on Skype.

Accepted.......

• Like 1

Name:(Outside of game) Simon - (Inside of game) Kirito

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Whatever it takes, for sure.

Preferred Job: Ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I've played on my own for awhile with some of my friends, but I'd like to join a full-blown clan. For some reason I find myself better than quite a few and video games (No, I'm not a xxx_proCOD_OpTiK_CODpro_xxx). In real life I have a talent of creativity, strategy and teamwork/leadership

Edited by Falzarpmu