G-Eazy (DayZ)

New California Republic Tactical Military Realism Group Recruiting Now! |Vanilla| |Epoch|

Name:(Outside of game) Simon - (Inside of game) Kirito

Time Zone: PST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Whatever it takes, for sure.

Preferred Job: Ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I've played on my own for awhile with some of my friends, but I'd like to join a full-blown clan. For some reason I find myself better than quite a few and video games (No, I'm not a xxx_proCOD_OpTiK_CODpro_xxx). In real life I have a talent of creativity, strategy and teamwork/leadership

Accepted

Name:Ghost

Timezone: pacific

Are you willing to commit to the ncr? Yes

Preceded job:Ncr ranger/veteran ranger

Why do you think you diserve to be in the Ncr? I'm a Californian and Im suited for the duty a lot of people love playin dayz with me cuz how orginized abd patient I am when it comes to enemy's and how good of a shot I am aswell I like to help people I like playin with military orginized clans because they are always the victor in games if you do except me here's my Skype kidgerardo

Name:Hlynur (IGN: Dizturbed90)
Timezone: GMT 0
Are you willing to commit to the ncr? Yes if its fun and active
Preceded job: NCR Pilot
Why do you think you diserve to be in the Ncr? I enjoy Arma 2 alot. im a good pilot and i enjoy piloting for groups. and i am always ready to lend or give things

Name:Ghost

Timezone: pacific

Are you willing to commit to the ncr? Yes

Preceded job:Ncr ranger/veteran ranger

Why do you think you diserve to be in the Ncr? I'm a Californian and Im suited for the duty a lot of people love playin dayz with me cuz how orginized abd patient I am when it comes to enemy's and how good of a shot I am aswell I like to help people I like playin with military orginized clans because they are always the victor in games if you do except me here's my Skype kidgerardo

Accepted

Name:Hlynur (IGN: Dizturbed90)

Timezone: GMT 0

Are you willing to commit to the ncr? Yes if its fun and active

Preceded job: NCR Pilot

Why do you think you diserve to be in the Ncr? I enjoy Arma 2 alot. im a good pilot and i enjoy piloting for groups. and i am always ready to lend or give things

Accepted

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Whatever it takes

Preferred Job: NCR Ranger or NCR Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I believe that i should be in NCR because i am skilled in multiple areas. I can fly Helicopters, Snipe, and am good in combat situations.

I have a calm attitude and tend to be patient. Although i have only been playing Dayz for about 3-4 months, i believe i can do what it takes.

Edited by Legitsupreme

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Whatever it takes

Preferred Job: NCR Ranger or NCR Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I believe that i should be in NCR because i am skilled in multiple areas. I can fly Helicopters, Snipe, and am good in combat situations.

I have a calm attitude and tend to be patient. Although i have only been playing Dayz for about 3-4 months, i believe i can do what it takes.

Considering

Time Zone: CST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes

Preferred Job: NCR Pilot or NCR Medic

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I have been playing DayZ for about a year now, my last group was just recently inactivated without much notice. I have experience with just about every aspect of epoch. I play a lot of Military Simulation in ARMA as well so my tactical skills on higher populated servers are better than most. Let me know what you think, I'm trying to get back into DayZ with a group because it's much more enjoyable.

Name: Brandon

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Is snow Cold?

Preferred Job: Any Honestly. Any available spots

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR:I dont really deserve to be in it, but it would be a honor to work with you guys. I play dayZ all the time, and not ashamed.

Time Zone: CST

Preferred Job: NCR Pilot or NCR Medic

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I have been playing DayZ for about a year now, my last group was just recently inactivated without much notice. I have experience with just about every aspect of epoch. I play a lot of Military Simulation in ARMA as well so my tactical skills on higher populated servers are better than most. Let me know what you think, I'm trying to get back into DayZ with a group because it's much more enjoyable.

Add me on skype

Name: Brandon

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Is snow Cold?

Preferred Job: Any Honestly. Any available spots

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR:I dont really deserve to be in it, but it would be a honor to work with you guys. I play dayZ all the time, and not ashamed.

Declined

Name: Austin

Time Zone: EST Time Zone

Are you willing to commit to the NCR: Definitely.

Preferred Job: NCR Ranger if possible, if not maybe a NCR Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Fallout is my favorite game of all time and I love Arma and am quite skilled at it!

I hope you accept me!

If i am accepted, what server would you like me to join or TS?

Edited by AustinDayz

Name: Cody

Time Zone:pacific 

Preferred Job: Ranger or Veteran Ranger

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: im fun to be around and i will be on as much as i can to support NCR

Edited by ItsDesign

Name: Shelby

Time Zone: EST

Preferred Job: Medic

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: DayZ isn't something I really know how to play by myself. In my previous clan I was the Chief Maintenance Officer as well as a Medic. So I would design our base, keep it organized with safes and tents. I was the primary one to go out scavenging for food, car parts, guns and ammo - spend time every night repairing vehicles and making sure the base was as it was meant to be. As part of being a Medic I would do supply runs daily and have helped aid our snipers in combat. I play very passively and am not comfortable with shooting, so "supporting" is my best area.

Name: Corbin

Time Zone: Central

Are you willing to commit to the NCR: yes

preferred Job: NCR trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I loved the Fallout NV and the NCR in it, I will follow order when instructed, I do not talk back to my commanders, I am also smart when it comes to military tactics, I believe in democracy, and I wish to join a clan that has structure and order. I also just got dayz and will be need to be put through a training course.

Application

Name: Fallen

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Are You Willing To Commit To The NCR?: Yes

Preferred Job: Rifleman 

Why Do You Think You Deserve To Be in the NCR: Because You Asked Me On Skype :D

Friends With Easy On Steam And Skype :D