dayz general discussion in off-topic?

Oh, thanks Darryl, I didn't notice that.

Moved.

• Like 1

Oh, thanks Darryl, I didn't notice that.

Moved.

Tis not a problem :)

Well, since you are asking for opinions. I think you are just an attention whore immature lonely boy trying to fit in the cool guys dayz community by building up a graphic persona (see goo0gle, KOS, etc) somewhat failing though and having to resort to creating an endless stream of spam useless threads. In a few words, acting like a jerk for some beans.

Also I find this thread kinda insulting to those with real mental issues.

all human is little bit mad :huh:

is result from living simple way small tribe for hundreds thousands years evolve for this perfectly and in 2000 years we going from this to city life cars internet aeroplane crowds of 1000's shopping work with guys we don't like no free space neighbour too close every human we don't know maybe threat maybe ok :o

we are clever monkey but we create crazy world for us and is normal react for this going little mad :thumbsup:  ;)

is normal, true mad guys are ones who say 'I am not crazy'  this guys are for real insane in the brains :o

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with DayZ Mod, it has nothing to do with anything apart from the OP's ego.

At best it could be in the Public Health section but it does not even merit the move.