Randomly i was playing on a server then i got banned from battleye and i wasn't hacking or anything i just joined a server then i got banned :/ and it was completely random

Thank you.

You have already been told to contact Battleye support. These forums do not handle global bans, as they are given out by Battleye which has nothing to do with DayZ Mod.

Reporting this post.

Keep the mods happy!

• Like 2

I found a video of you teaching how to hack on MW2.

You were hacking back on MW2 so I wouldn't be surprised if you hacked on DayZ.  You wouldn't just join a server and get banned for no reason.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 3

mFurcOP.jpg

Randomly i was playing on a server then i got banned from battleye and i wasn't hacking or anything i just joined a server then i got banned :/ and it was completely random

Randomly banned? Battleye doesn't ban without a reason.

So it's either you weren't hacking, and it genuinely is an incorrect ban, in which case take it to battleye, or you were hacking. Either way we can't help you.

Edited by Commander Spoon

contact BE. forum is not for taking away a ban i bet was deserved. anyway if it's a false positive you'll get unbanned, but always from BE support

HAI GUISE I R ALSO BAND. CN SUM1 HELP PLS. I CAN HS NE4 HACKD BUT GAEM SED U UR BAND LOL

TIHS IS 2 RANDM. 

I WILL SWOP KEYS FOR MW2 HAX IF ENY1 CN HELP 

KTHNXBAI

• Like 4

Hello there

imHDgamer, no more posts on this please, otherwise you will receive a warning point and a holiday from here.

You have been advised.

Officer Raymond gets a *noselick* for reporting. Good stuff.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 4