TheMachine

You NEED bandits like me

There is no range where a pistol is as deadly as a M4A1 CCO lol. I only skimmed over your post but the last sentance stuck out to me like a sore thumb. Some other things I agreed with.

Even if your deadly accurate a pistol is still not as dealy as any AR.

The AR has more potential deadliness, but you can die from a pistol shot just as easily as an M4A1 as many players have found out. When you see things in side chat like, "WTF? I just got killed by a pistol. LOL." understand they can happen. I've killed a guy who had an AK with a revolver. Saw him running for the corner store so I ducked around the corner in one of the rooms and kept still and quiet, he went right past me and I unloaded into the back of his head. Going into the city where you don't have clear sight lines makes almost any weapon, a danger to you. That is why I have to respect those that actually enter the city to hunt and don't sit unseen 600 meters outside in a pine tree with a DMR. 

possums just another derogatory response as usual ignored.

thing is you cant argue your point unbiased. so all what you put is ignored.

i just say you cant stop KOS because its a mentality thing and not a game mechanic which is what you and others cant seem to grasp. you and others just keep on bleating about KOS and it is mainly the same people everytime and what have you solved ? NOTHING ! you have not brought one single decent idea to the plate yet im the one at fault for admitting i like KOS and no game change will stop me from carring on killing everything in sight.

you cant solve or stop KOS please keep going round in circles though its entertaining.

How is it derogatory?

You always come with the shitey 'possums' crap as if that is meant to be an insult - pretty sure being a hypocritical spanner is against the rules too.

You yourself said you kill anyone you see - you even said it takes skill - here is even a nice screenshot (lol) 

S5cg67O.png

So 1337.

As usual you just skirt around the issue instead of arguing your point - it's not biased at all - I'm not refusing to accept your viewpoint, you keep saying 'Some people will continue to KoS' and I have already said multiple times that this is the case for some people but these people are a minority.

KoS is NOT only a mentality thing, yes there are people that will KoS regardless but there are players that will think twice before they do shoot someone if it will negatively impact them.

You seem to think that because YOU have an inability to do anything other than KoS then everyone is the same, this is just not the case - people have said time and time again that they end up killing on site because everyone else does - there have been multiple suggestions for things that WILL make people think twice (Well, anyone that isn't a moron).

Limited ammo, destructible gear, tougher zombies will make a difference on whether people decide to start firing for the sake of it - people take less risks when there is a higher chance of something affecting them in a negative way.

For the last time, I'll make it big letters for you and everything since you seem to keep missing it (I'll make sure to use smaller words too):

• NOBODY IS TRYING TO STOP KOS
  • EVERYONE IS AWARE A SMALL NUMBER OF PEOPLE WILL KOS REGARDLESS OF ANY CHANGES.
  • THE CHANGES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN TALKED ABOUT WILL CHANGE PLAYER INTERACTION

No idea why every post is 'nobody will stop KoS' - nobody is even talking about stopping KoS except you.

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 4

cant believe you watched me on the frankie video just to get that line :lol:

/end thread.

Edited by dgeesio
  • Like 1

cant believe you watched me on the frankie video just to get that line :lol:

I watched it earlier and I had to keep a screenshot for future use  :D

Edit:

Here's a little checkmate to end the thread with from the abstract of the behavioural study 'Journal of Personality and Social Psychology':

http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=1992-15273-001

'These studies suggest that people base decisions not only on objective attributes of choice alternatives, but also on the damage to SE (esteem/worth) that is perceived to result from a poor-decision outcome'.

In normal speak - most people tend to base take into account the potential negative outcomes that could affect them while making a choice/decision. (In this case, potentially losing loot, death, alerting others. etc. etc.)

Edited by Rossums

Edit:

Here's a little checkmate to end the thread with from the abstract of the behavioural study 'Journal of Personality and Social Psychology':

'These studies suggest that people base decisions not only on objective attributes of choice alternatives, but also on the damage to SE (esteem/worth) that is perceived to result from a poor-decision outcome'.

In normal speak - most people tend to base take into account the potential negative outcomes that could affect them while making a choice/decision. (In this case, potentially losing loot, death, alerting others. etc. etc.)

Thats just dribble ...this is a game.

Edit:

which in reality means nothing as we are playing a game !

The thread has been left open but is being monitored.  I do get a bit tired of some of the bickering you lot do.  Try to keep it civil please.  You've got a nice forum here to chat and discuss subjects.  Better to have it than not have it, right?  :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

The thread has been left open but is being monitored.  I do get a bit tired of some of the bickering you lot do.  Try to keep it civil please.  You've got a nice forum here to chat and discuss subjects.  Better to have it than not have it, right?  :thumbsup:

thing is the debate has been done to death so the only things left detoriate into arguements because KOS cant be solved. #gameover.

Yes rossums keep it civil and stop the name calling please as its very childish and doesn't help your posts at all. Thanks sula

Anyways back to topic ...yes they do need us bandits ...OP is correct.

Edited by Massicor

Yes rossums keep it civil and stop the name calling please as its very childish and doesn't help your posts at all. Thanks sula

Anyways back to topic ...yes they do need us bandits ...OP is correct.

Oh the irony... LMMFAO.

You aren't bandits. Period. In the game you're equivalent to a real life serial killer. Nothing more.

-snip-

Give this man a fucking medal.

This thread is heading to the grave FAST.  People are just insulting each other now.

I agree. Any further argument is just going to be flaming. Countless valid points have been vomited on by the KoS group.

I think it's interesting how everyone agrees that several types of gameplay are ok, but KOS destroys gameplay. EXCEPT for KOS noobies.

It's because they interact on the forums like they play DayZ. With zero fucks given. They aren't willing to accept ANYONES views because, well.... who knows? Some of them are trolls, some have a completely closed mind, some are stubborn to a point of ignorance, and some are just following the trend for whatever reason. It's kind of like what rap music has done to middle class white kids across the nation... they lose intelligence because it gives them a chance to be stupid and blame it on something else. You can't argue with them because no matter what you say, they're not going to care.

which in reality means nothing as we are playing a game !

I imagine you use your brain to operate the game? Or are you saying you're a mindless intellectual rock with no emotion whatsoever when you're behind the screen? Which is it Dr.Genius?

Yes of course and whats you input on the topic at hand ?

How dare I use logic and provide a scientific paper supporting my stance on human behaviour.

And how dare I provide evidence that dgeesio is talking total shite. (as per usual)

You are both fucking morons. (and this IS me being nice about the situation)

You have both been given real arguments but both you idiots insist on putting your fingers in your ears and screaming 'lalalalala' because you were both dropped on your head as children.

If you aren't going to contribute, fuck off, if not, try and string a legible sentence together and an actual argument with sufficient evidence because it's getting VERY tiring now - no idea why the moderators are too scared to put their foot down, you haven;t contributed to the topic at hand for multiple pages and before that I wouldn't even call it contribution as much as I'd call it you pulling stuff out your ass and hoping it would pass for an argument.

Every single argument you just ignore and decide to 'argue' against the most trivial thing because you are totally and utterly wrong about all the crap that you constantly spout.

• Like 3

Holy fuck what happened to this thread

It* frustrates people when you have to argue with someone that can't seem to comprehend what you're saying.

Intelliegence was destroyed here. That's what happened.

Edited by OfficerRaymond

The little quality that this topic originally possessed has disappeared and so its time has come.

Locked.

• Like 3