r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.8.0.2 Hotfix

What hive are you using. Our test server ones are coming back in fine placement is a little off but they spawn and save as they should.

Private hive, hosted by Vilayer

Private hive, hosted by Vilayer

You need to contact them we cant help with 3rd party hives sorry

We still seem to be having issues with zeds instantly respawning after killing one. I was in Krastostav in the shop and killed about 80 before I ran out of ammo. It was just me on the server.

What about flies on dead bodies, you said that have been removed since 1.8 for database cleanup issues, any chance to reintroduce them with the next patch? Sorry if I had already asked once but seeing bodies without flies make me feel kinda the game is missing something

Hi and thanks for this great game.

I encountered a bug with a PDW and an M9 mag. I wasn't able to reload PDW with this mag, instead I could reload it with a water bottle (boiled), to no effect of course but it gave me to option to. ^^

Same things happened with MP5SD mag and PDW. Unless I'm mistaken you can use PDW with those mags.

What about flies on dead bodies, you said that have been removed since 1.8 for database cleanup issues, any chance to reintroduce them with the next patch? Sorry if I had already asked once but seeing bodies without flies make me feel kinda the game is missing something

Not just yet we need to find another approach for this

Hi and thanks for this great game.

I encountered a bug with a PDW and an M9 mag. I wasn't able to reload PDW with this mag, instead I could reload it with a water bottle (boiled), to no effect of course but it gave me to option to. ^^

Same things happened with MP5SD mag and PDW. Unless I'm mistaken you can use PDW with those mags.

I have no idea.

Thank you for the good work done for DayZ.

I would like to report an issue. Not totally sure this is a regression or there was already in previous versions of the mod: I am died just after a respawn because I lost the connection while I was driving a car. I get respawned inside my vehicle instead of a side part. The first time it occurred due to an application crash, the second one I have used  a server restart to reproduce this issue (private hive, if that does matter).

Edited by BrutoDetestsSB

Thank you for the good work done for DayZ.

I would like to report an issue. Not totally sure this is a regression or there was already in previous versions of the mod: I am died just after a respawn because I lost the connection while I was driving a car. I get respawned inside my vehicle instead of a side part. The first time it occurred due to an application crash, the second one I have used  a server restart to reproduce this issue.

Most of the time it helps to not move, rotate Mousewheel and select "Get in Car as Driver" or something similiar.

If you cant reach the point to select this because u are too far away try running out of the car quickly. If you are lucky you wont get damage.

Or you instantly log out and ask a friend (if your not playing alone) to drive the car a few meters away.

Most of the time it helps to not move, rotate Mousewheel and select "Get in Car as Driver" or something similiar.

If you cant reach the point to select this because u are too far away try running out of the car quickly. If you are lucky you wont get damage.

Or you instantly log out and ask a friend (if your not playing alone) to drive the car a few meters away.

Hmmm... So it seems this issue unfortunately isn't related to the recent changes, off-topic here, sorry. Thank you for the help. (It seems the safer way - at least in a private hive - is waiting someone or the server change the car position, because you die instantly, no time for a movement or select an action).

Edited by BrutoDetestsSB

i think that infection rate is still to low? i have been hit by the zombie more then thousand times and never get first stage...

Hey, I noticed you scooted the vehicle wreck away from clipping the grocery store wall in Vybor...  thank you!!!

The mission file generator on silentspy is utterly broken, it doesnt include "dayz_vehicles" in the addons and thus spits up an error while loading in the server.

also there's a few ; missing out

hopefully someone can pass this information on to the guy managing silentspy website as i dont know him.

In the mean time the easy fix is to open mission.sqm and add "dayz_vehicles" in the addons section...

Edited by UK431Soul
  • Like 1

The mission file generator on silentspy is utterly broken, it doesnt include "dayz_vehicles" in the addons and thus spits up an error while loading in the server.

hopefully someone can pass this information on to the guy managing silentspy website as i dont know him.

Ok passed this onto Jim.

thanks

In the mean time the easy fix is to open mission.sqm and add "dayz_vehicles" in the addons section...

Just been over the mission site again and found no errors we no longer have any addons section in the mission side? So im not sure what your looking at