wild_man

decapitation, put player head on spike

False, Never me.

Are you most bandits? How many arma 2 OA copies do you have?

Sorry, I call that pussy, that is nothing compared to some of the stuff I see.

If you really have balls, pm me.

That's not bad, I see worse things looking thru my own shit on the interwebz. It just got to me is all.

Are you most bandits? How many arma 2 OA copies do you have?

1. I have but vun copi of arma tuh operwation arrahed

2. What are you Implying, no I am not most bandits

3. Look at my face.

That's not bad, I see worse things looking thru my own shit on the interwebz. It just got to me is all.

There, there, we all see something that gets to us.

1. I have but vun copi of arma tuh operwation arrahed

2. What are you Implying, no I am not most bandits

3. Look at my face.

There, there, we all see something that gets to us.

I don't exactly go watching TV with my guard up. Usually they can't even show nipple.

And I was implying that to be most bandits you would have to have several thousand copies of Arma 2 OA and dayZ.

I think this is exactly what DayZ misses. I don't think i would be decapitating people but something this vile would happen in a real apocalypse.

• Like 1

I think this is exactly what DayZ misses. I don't think i would be decapitating people but something this vile would happen in a real apocalypse.

:beans:

we need more horror shit and stuff making you feel shock and fear :o

LIKE THIS

• Like 1

Great idea....if they stayed after server restart you could collect trophys at your camp :D Keep the gruesome ideas flowing :)

Great idea....if they stayed after server restart you could collect trophys at your camp :D Keep the gruesome ideas flowing :)

What about Crucifixion? I'm accumulating some ideas, but this one seems both awesome and too sensitive, and very unlikely to be available.

Edited by Day Unit

When I stroll into a town in DayZ I want to see bodies everywhere, blood on the walls, gruesome dismemberments. The whole nine yards.

Again, another place where DayZ misses atmosphere.

This is a motherfucking zombie apocalypse, the streets shouldn't be perfectly swept with pretty houses everywhere.

• Like 1

Got to agree with KoS on this one. Controversy does generate sales... However. This kind of gore would find the game banned in many countries, so there is that to consider. Personally, I'd like to see decapitation with zombies at least. I wouldn't care if there was human decapitation, I'd like it so I could decapitate bandits and use their heads as a warning. Maybe paint up a big sign that says

|  Bandits and trolls beware. |

|                                            |

|       8=====D                       |

|________________________|

On the subject of controversial material, I'm still wondering. Where the fuck are all the child zombies, and naked zombies, at that?

Edited by SalamanderAnder
  • Like 2

Got to agree with KoS on this one. Controversy does generate sales... However. This kind of gore would find the game banned in many countries, so there is that to consider. Personally, I'd like to see decapitation with zombies at least. I wouldn't care if there was human decapitation, I'd like it so I could decapitate bandits and use their heads as a warning. Maybe paint up a big sign that says

|  Bandits and trolls beware. |

|                                            |

|       8=====D                       |

|________________________|

On the subject of controversial material, I'm still wondering. Where the fuck are all the child zombies, and naked zombies, at that?

Can't they just release the game... And then add the gore and child zombies later on? Slowly make some weird kid headed looking zombies smaller and smaller XD nobody will even notice.
  • Like 2

why not this one??? > :(

have hunting knife??? scroll mouse wheel over player corpse, select option 'Decapitate head from player corpse', is new item for inventory 'human head' :D

craft system exist or what???, is exist??? cool shit, so we need woods, knife for carve sharp spike and human head, now we make new item for dayz...

Hero deterrant :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

put next to road this one outside town, is message for all player, think careful before you coming here, is maniac at home and he collect heads :D

combine this shit with write on wall with dead player blood and we have new system for mark territory bandit style, hero can continue to piss on lamp post if he want, is no problem for me   :P

holy crap are you ever playing the wrong game..

oh and get some therapy for christs sake.

• Like 2

Can't they just release the game... And then add the gore and child zombies later on? Slowly make some weird kid headed looking zombies smaller and smaller XD nobody will even notice.

I think that would be a major offence if they made a game with an ESRB rating of T then added content that made it either M or A rating without having it re-evaluated. Afaik Steam can block content in such a case or else that would make them a partner in crime if they wouldn't.

I think that would be a major offence if they made a game with an ESRB rating of T then added content that made it either M or A rating without having it re-evaluated. Afaik Steam can block content in such a case or else that would make them a partner in crime if they wouldn't.

I'll refuse to play SA if it has a Teen rating.

I'm not kidding the slightest. If it's rated Teen, I will not play it. Mark my words.

• Like 1

I'll refuse to play SA if it has a Teen rating.

I'm not kidding the slightest. If it's rated Teen, I will not play it. Mark my words.

HEHE it was just an example... :lol:  I wish they would make it A, it's nothing for our youth ;) . *cough* ok i admit i got my hands on Wolfenstein 3D around 92...omg i'm getting old LOL

Edited by Enforcer
  • Like 2

holy crap are you ever playing the wrong game..

oh and get some therapy for christs sake.

is game :P

open world game :D

is no right way wrong way for play ;)

you are one who need therapy if idea for game shock you like this :rolleyes:

maybe mother breast feeding you till 8 years old???? :lol:

• Like 3

is game :P

open world game :D

is no right way wrong way for play ;)

you are one who need therapy if idea for game shock you like this :rolleyes:

Games are great for breaking the bounds of society so we don't have to.

Sometimes however kids can find role models in TV and games which can damage to the child's mind.

• Like 1

Games are great for breaking the bounds of society so we don't have to.

Sometimes however kids can find role models in TV and games which can damage to the child's mind.

is why industry put PEGI rate for games :thumbsup:  ;)

I am playing games for 18+ since I am 11 and is doing no problem for me B)

• Like 1

I used to think that maybe GTA SA made me violent as a kid.

But I smoothed my Temper out by highschool and stopped beating up kids bigger than me, lol.

Not like I used fair tactics tho.

I guess most kids have pretty short fuse.

I a lazy passive mthfkkr nao, complete opposite.

Wundt be nothing I'd rather do than eat lollies, talk to friends and enjoy ma video games for days on end.

I think they def need to aim for R18 for DayZ SA its not going to stop the kids that wanna play it.

Australia can get over themselves with their stupid bans, how stupid do they make their people to be?

The shit on TV is worse than most games that are banned.

• Like 2

I used to think that maybe GTA SA made me violent as a kid.

But I smoothed my Temper out by highschool and stopped beating up kids bigger than me, lol.

Not like I used fair tactics tho.

I guess most kids have pretty short fuse.

I a lazy passive mthfkkr nao, complete opposite.

Wundt be nothing I'd rather do than eat lollies, talk to friends and enjoy ma video games for days on end.

I think they def need to aim for R18 for DayZ SA its not going to stop the kids that wanna play it.

Australia can get over themselves with their stupid bans, how stupid do they make their people to be?

The shit on TV is worse than most games that are banned.

horror movie???

18+ :)

horror game 18+ ;)

point of horror genre is scare and disturb and make you feel fear and shock and other bad emotion for make brain produce chemicals for experience something you don't want in real life :o

guys need to grow some balls and stop complain about ideas like this one, is worse things in movie and games like AP-Norris saying :rolleyes:

is game of horror for sure, zeds and murder and hunt by player any feature adding to this is good thing :thumbsup:  :P

if you don't like horror genre carebear movie THIS WAY --->

take toilet paper with you :D

• Like 1

horror movie???

18+ :)

horror game 18+ ;)

point of horror genre is scare and disturb and make you feel fear and shock and other bad emotion for make brain produce chemicals for experience something you don't want in real life :o

guys need to grow some balls and stop complain about ideas like this one, is worse things in movie and games like AP-Norris saying :rolleyes:

is game of horror for sure, zeds and murder and hunt by player any feature adding to this is good thing :thumbsup:  :P

if you don't like horror genre carebear movie THIS WAY --->

take toilet paper with you :D

Yes, I think dayZ should definitely head toward the horror side of things.

Dead space has mutated babies and shit, yet DayZ can't? Both games are pretty much survival horror, yet DayZ is just more open and immersive.

I wanna be scared when I play DayZ without it having to be people.

Only time I ever get scared is when I'm cornered, but that's rare since 90% of the time I got an AKM or better and can just 1 hit all Zeds on approach.

Should be different with faster paced zombies that actually search for you?

I hope they kinda search for you.

And their FOV is real, so you can see them turn their head scream and u be awww shiiiit BANG, then other zombies scream and ur liek double shiet!

• Like 2

Yes we can clearly see that... :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! OWNED.