wild_man

decapitation, put player head on spike

why not this one??? >:(

have hunting knife??? scroll mouse wheel over player corpse, select option 'Decapitate head from player corpse', is new item for inventory 'human head' :D

craft system exist or what???, is exist??? cool shit, so we need woods, knife for carve sharp spike and human head, now we make new item for dayz...

Hero deterrant :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

put next to road this one outside town, is message for all player, think careful before you coming here, is maniac at home and he collect heads :D

combine this shit with write on wall with dead player blood and we have new system for mark territory bandit style, hero can continue to piss on lamp post if he want, is no problem for me   :P

Edited by KoS
  • Like 10

What's the point?

This isn't Predator where heads are trophies..

What's the point?

This isn't Predator where heads are trophies..

point is guys doing this in real life :thumbsup:  ;)  look somalia

point is this something new, maybe in apocalypse this shit is happen for warn guys don't come ;)

point is is fun :D

point is head is trophy, exact this, is for show player guys 'look, here is bandits and murder makers, think before coming here, maybe you next for head decorate' :o

Edited by KoS
  • Like 6

I'm with my friend KoS on this one, if it could happen, then we should be able to play it out.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Just to make you understand, this type of gore would create quite a scene with the public and a whole lot of controversy would come about.

This includes games like: Mortal Kombat, Doom, Grand Theft Auto and Manhunt.

This would create a scene for the Standalone and the media would give it a bad impression.

• Like 3

Just to make you understand, this type of gore would create quite a scene with the public and a whole lot of controversy would come about.

This includes games like: Mortal Kombat, Doom, Grand Theft Auto and Manhunt.

This would create a scene for the Standalone and the media would give it a bad impression.

GTA prove controversy = RECORD SALES FOR FRANCHISE maximum popular and best game EVER MAKE

dayz be biggest game on planet if rocket listen my ideas  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 7

GTA prove controversy = RECORD SALES FOR FRANCHISE maximum popular and best game EVER MAKE

dayz be biggest game on planet if rocket listen my ideas  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

That's because hype = sales. Controversies don't create sales.

• Like 1

Controversies don't create sales.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to go into further detail about it unless you want to bring it upon my attention in a private chat.

Agree with head. Cutting genitals as a trophie would be good too. And maybe taking guts out and smearing them on the road.

Shiat, what if you could attach trophies like bones onto your clothes?

• Like 5

crows would swoop down and land on the heads and start eating them.  Then you would have skulls on a stake.  

didnt GTA have you gaining health if you paid for sex? Wait minute never mind.

Yet again! Another brutally realistic idea for bandits! Come here, KoS, have some beans.

KoS = Forumer of the decade.

King of kong = Forum Badass of 21st Century

Here is my idea: Roast Human Head on Fire. Dismembermant menu which lets you cut certain pieces of a person body off and cook it. Target practice head, every dismembered head you shoot will explode like melon.

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 1

It would be so creepy to stumble across a base with tons of heads on spikes.  

As gruesome as the idea is, I like it.

• Like 2

It would be so creepy to stumble across a base with tons of heads on spikes.  

special if you seeing YOUR HEAD from before :P

also head you recognise 'is you medic pete???' :o

• Like 4

Any 'heads up' to let me know where to find you guys be great. B)

• Like 2

No. This is DayZ, not Torture Simulator 2013.

Your idea's like this are starting to wear thin IMO.

It's a zombie apocalypse though.  I imagine there would be people messed up enough to actually do what KoS is suggesting.

• Like 2

No. It's just too harsh. There are small kids playing this. I know they shouldn't be playing it, but nobody (Except their stupid parents) can stop them.

• Like 1

No. It's just too harsh. There are small kids playing this. I know they shouldn't be playing it, but nobody (Except their stupid parents) can stop them.

If they shouldn't be playing it, then it's not the dev's problem. At all. It's DayZ, cutting off a player's head would be something amusing/irritating. It's not like people would be watching a snuff film...

That being said I'm not sure the idea would actually bring something of value to the game...

• Like 2

crows would swoop down and land on the heads and start eating them.  Then you would have skulls on a stake.  

Even cooler, I want to see the crows pick out the eyes.

• Like 2