falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

I <3 good ideas :3

Dont we all Event tonight again! Starting at 9:00 PM Eastern time! Come joins the KHAOS!

Had loads of fun helping people around the map. Only for them to die at their destination and having to fly them again. All in all, still a fun time xP. KHAOS ftw :P.

Had loads of fun helping people around the map. Only for them to die at their destination and having to fly them again. All in all, still a fun time xP. KHAOS ftw :P.

Gotta love DayZ!

:) cant wait to see how far this mod can really go since falcon can fix the bugs that the people making the mod over look

Moving my base, going to a castle :)

The castle and bases around the map are a great addition!

:) cant wait to see how far this mod can really go since falcon can fix the bugs that the people making the mod over look

Everything is running 110%!

Edited by Falcon-X

Yeah, everythings working smoothly. Gotta love the hard work Falcon puts into the server. :)

Yeah, everythings working smoothly. Gotta love the hard work Falcon puts into the server. :)

Ya now that everything is running great looking at putting in a few scripts i think you will all enjoy!

Ya now that everything is running great looking at putting in a few scripts i think you will all enjoy!

Awesome, can't wait.  I love my frames now, its sooo smooth.

Awesome, can't wait.  I love my frames now, its sooo smooth.

Ya the frames are awesome! Lag.... well there is none :P

Glad you guys are having fun! Events are starting right now! Lots of Gold and Guns to be won!

Updated donator building supply donation packages to include a safe for building supply storage!