Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

Is the run on the 8th going to happen?

Nope. We've gotta use today to rebuild and restock after our fun time hacker friends decided to wreck the place.

We can still possibly facilitate trades, but only quick ones (know if you've got a buyer ahead of time).

Can I still retrieve my stuff? I got killed by a guard because my direct comms don't work, so I didn't see him telling me to sit down. It was like 6 minutes before the hacker killed everyone. I'm right outside devil's castle. Kurk said my stuff was being held in a tent, so unless it destroyed tents it should be safe I think.

Can I still retrieve my stuff? I got killed by a guard because my direct comms don't work' date=' so I didn't see him telling me to sit down. It was like 6 minutes before the hacker killed everyone. I'm right outside devil's castle. Kurk said my stuff was being held in a tent, so unless it destroyed tents it should be safe I think.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, according to some of our members who made it back, the camp was raided of everything minus some ammo.

Hello guys!

Here you can see whats happend on 07' date='07 from our stream.

http://www.own3d.tv/KJlapyc/video/702090 part1

http://www.own3d.tv/KJlapyc/video/702049 part2

Ural is morale compensasnse for our loosing weapons e.t.c.

Will give u back after u give us our weapons or c4.

[/quote']

Hello,

Congratulations! You have successfully acquired yourself a spot from the official Freeside blacklist™. You are no longer welcome here.

Have fun with the ural.

Hello guys!

[/quote']

Hello,

Congratulations! You have successfully acquired yourself a spot from the official Freeside blacklist™. You are no longer welcome here.

Have fun with the ural.

Hello guys!

[/quote']

Hello,

Have fun with the ural.

Gives me something to do, Guess I'll go URAL hunting... :D

BTW, you died from a hacker sending everyone on the server into the air, and killing everyone. Not really something we can defend against...

BTW why your server is closed. Open it, let people play! Or you afraid for you base or something? By the hosting rules server must be opened 27/7 or u will be suspended.

So you should open it right now.

In fact we wanted kill all of you. Unfortunately cheater broke plan. It could be good fight.

Mb next time ;)

PS

You must make base an runs on protected from cheats server. Its you mistake we die. You garantee safety but couldnt do it, yhats why we took ural. Evrything cheesy. Open server and we will ride on it to you!

or you afraid?

You must make base an runs on protected from cheats server.

That's impossible

The server is open, sorry to burst your bubble.

BTW why your server is closed. Open it' date=' let people play! Or you afraid for you base or something? By the hosting rules server must be opened 27/7 or u will be suspended.

In fact we wanted kill all of you. Unfortunately cheater broke plan. It could be good fight.

Mb next time ;)

PS

You must make base an runs on protected from cheats server. Its you mistake we die. You garantee safety but couldnt do it, yhats why we took ural. Evrything cheesy. Open server and we will ride on it to you!

or you afraid?

[/quote']

Our server is definitely not locked. BattlEye does not prevent script kiddies from cheating.

Now go away. We have nothing further to discuss with you.

When the trading post is back up I'd like to trade for an SVD camo, a ghillie, and NVG. Can offer several FALs with the night vision scopes, m107s, AS50s, and mk48s.

BTW why your server is closed. Open it' date=' let people play! Or you afraid for you base or something? By the hosting rules server must be opened 27/7 or u will be suspended.

Mb next time ;)

PS

or you afraid?

[/quote']

Our server is definitely not locked. BattlEye does not prevent script kiddies from cheating.

Yes, its not locked. Its hided, we know how to do it.

So open it right how o will be reported.

Yes' date=' its not locked. Its hided, we know how to do it.

[/quote']

It's not locked and it's not hidden, perhaps your launcher is bugged...

Mb next time ;)

PS

or you afraid?

[/quote']

Are you looking for Seattle 104 or Freeside? The server was renamed.

You garantee safety but couldnt do it

Actually' date=' we've stated in numerous posts that we cannot guarentee your safety, but only that we will do our best to avenge you if something happens.

yhats why we took ural. Evrything cheesy.

So, because we failed to protect you from a hacker, who could have killed you on ANY server, without ANY of us on it, you decide we are to blame?

or you afraid?

Are we afraid of hackers and scripters coming in and destroying what we're trying to do? Hell yes we are!

But our fear of people abusing the game for their own benefit and cheap laughs is nothing compared to our fear of people with attitudes similar to yours.

It boggles my mind how people can't understand what we're trying to achieve here, and at the very least give us some benefit of the doubt.

We're working against some pretty hefty odds.

Yes' date=' its not locked. Its hided, we know how to do it.

[/quote']

It's not locked and it's not hidden, perhaps your launcher is bugged...

Sigh...

Striker, no point in feeding the troll. This guy is fairly amusing though and I sincerely hope he goes ahead and reports us (for whatever his reasoning is, I laughed my ass off to this last one).

Just ignore his messages.

You sir are an idiot, stealing something just because a hacker killed you? What happens when you are killed by hackers on other games then?

Oh well, it is more your own loss, that truck is temporary but been able to trade freely within freeside is something that lasts a longer period of time.

Did you find ural?))We have moved over some one. We have study body and it was striker75

lol, yea I was looking at my map when you guys came. Oh well, I sure found you quick. I'll be back soon don't worry :)

Lol' date=' how do u like it?

noobish Alt+f4 style!

[/quote']

I dunno, when you take SAW round through the floor...

ok guys ty for fun. We will come back later. ill pm u urals cords.

How many guys dead from your team this evning? we lose 3 btw.

urals coords ill write u pm

When the trading post is back up I'd like to trade for an SVD camo' date=' a ghillie, and NVG. Can offer several FALs with the night vision scopes, m107s, AS50s, and mk48s.

[/quote']

You should make a post in freesidetrading.co, I would be interested in trading you two of three.

Man, the hackers have really been targeting us lately.

We must be popular or something. I guess it helps when we post location and time. :)

Oh well.. the ops are still fun regardless.

how much for a complete kit axe-knife-matches?

It really depends on the kind of gear we have during the run, who wants/needs what. Not NVG's, probably, but not a Lee Enfield either. The market is very much in flux.

We also have a free fire running at all times in the compound, if you bring in any raw meat.