Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

When you say "primaries out but down" is there a specific way to do that? I recall sometimes when my gun is down and I cannot aim but I thought that was a glitch or something. Is there a keybind for it?

I have a M4A1 CCO SD with 3 mags for it. I wish to trade it for ghillie/nvg or tent or offer.No weapons are wanted.

I like the Idea very much.

Look at them, guys. They don't whine about the difficulties of the game like few starting recources and pvp (I love how difficult this game is). They make their own system without changing the mod and it's awesome.

Stop whining and start thinking. Keep the game requiring balls.

Nicely done!

The current meetup at Devil's Castle is going great! Forget all the bitching about bandits you hear from the DayZ community, spend 30 minutes at the meetup and you'll see the awesome side of the mod.

The current meetup at Devil's Castle is going great! Forget all the bitching about bandits you hear from the DayZ community' date=' spend 30 minutes at the meetup and you'll see the [i']awesome side of the mod.

Glad you had a good time thorgold.

Yeah the run up at Devils Castle went as smooth as silk, no friendly fire or random grenades or hackers (well, we did get hack attacked later on but not during Ops time). Having a thermal scoped weapon to spot people in the trees meant no one got away.

Wish we had more traders come along though.

There will be another at the same time tomorrow!

Will you guys trade anything for a mountain dew?

I'm not sure if we're equipped to protect such a hot commodity... :-/

Have you guys ever been attacked before? :O I can imagine all the bandits surrounding this area during trade hours. How many mercenaries do you usually keep around during the events?

Have you guys ever been attacked before? :O I can imagine all the bandits surrounding this area during trade hours. How many mercenaries do you usually keep around during the events?

So far every time I've been it's been ~16 of our guys. This last run was squeaky clean. Most of our trouble has been from the random hacker script kiddies. We used to get attacked fairly often, but it was mostly the work of a few guys who were cycling spawns to harass us.

It's really hard to attack us... I mean, it's easy to attack us, but hard to do much damage. What're a few bandits going to do against 16 armed players in a fort? All of our deaths this run were from falling off the stairs :/

Wish we had more traders come along though.

There will be another at the same time tomorrow!

Do you have people who arranged trades beforehand come by or people who simply have things they are looking to trade?

e: Are antibiotics worth anything to anyone? They seem rare but I've never even seen/heard of someone being sick in my time playing.

FUN ANNOUNCEMENT!

We're currently trading at Devil's Castle on Seattle 104, from now to 24:00 UTC (we may close at 23:00 depending on attendance). No attacks as of yet and a lot of stuff to trade!

WTF i died?

Yeah, the whole server died. Thank you for your custom, at least :-/

Do antibiotics have any value to anyone? They seem rare but then again so is sickness.

Right now temperature isn't decreasing at the rate rocket would like, so in a while the antibiotics will be valuable, but right now it's hard to get cold enough to get sick. Antibiotics are kinda like stocks; the price might go up ;P

Do you have a coyete backpack by per chance??