Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

I can back up the CQF as a VERY friendly group. If we can setup small trading posts in other friendly servers, we could possibly get something even better on a larger scale.

Clan Affiliation is what I like to hear really. It will double our cache locations as well as get better protection with the clan looking out for them.

I really like the idea personally.

We really don't need anything' date=' just doing it for fun. You may search the forums and look to see that our reputation is friendly and helpful :)

We wish to offer our services in any way we can to make the immersiveness of DayZ better.

Johnny

[/quote']

I've seen your forum posts and some of your guys on servers too. Haven't run into them personally. Do you have a server you guys are especially active on?

We own EU24, EU25, US20 and US21 :)

We could definitely use a safe place to put a main base/cache...

What is this? A clan? A server? A safe zone? Escrow service?

I don't get it.

Write two paragraphs in the main post saying what the purpose of this is please.

What is this? A clan? A server? A safe zone? Escrow service?

I don't get it.

Write two paragraphs in the main post saying what the purpose of this is please.

[align=center]

We Facilitate

- Trade -

- Goods -

- Security -

- Ammo Exchange -

- Transfusions -[/align]

"Freeside Trading Co."

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Freeside Trading Company will be holding an area for safe trade in the Balota Airfield area at the eastern end.

If you wish to trade, you may only do so by paying to get in with some sort of useful item. We are accepting most things at the moment but don't turn up with a tin can...

The events will be held at 20:15 to 00:00 UTC on Seattle 64.

Vulwulf

I posted on the other thread and I'll post here as well - I'm the owner of Seattle 119 and if you need a server owners support I'm very happy to accommodate this! :) I also have a TS3 server, if that's a bonus as well! :)

I wanna trade my as 50 with 3 mags( good gun, but im not a sniper) for m4sd and NVGS.

I wanna trade my as 50 with 3 mags( good gun' date=' but im not a sniper) for m4sd and NVGS.

[/quote']

Go to our main forums, found in my signature, and make a post in the trade forum :)

I posted on the other thread and I'll post here as well - I'm the owner of Seattle 119 and if you need a server owners support I'm very happy to accommodate this! :) I also have a TS3 server' date=' if that's a bonus as well! :)

[/quote']

Thank you for your interest, but I think we've settled on Seattle 104 after this weekend. We'll be sure to get in touch if it becomes necessary.

I am a bit confused as to which server we will be on today. Is it Seattle 104 or 64?

I guess that depends... If we don't have any vehicles on '64 we can make a straight transition to '104, but if we do have vehicles we should go ahead and plan this run on '64.

Hi,

I'm 16 years old and looking for experienced players who want to create a survivor group; I would love to be a part of this experiment and specifically as a guard.

Steam: flexee

Cheers

On your website i am unable to find the " new topic" or "create new thread" option.

Any idea?

Hi' date='

I'm 16 years old and looking for experienced players who want to create a survivor group; I would love to be a part of this experiment and specifically as a guard.

Steam: flexee

Cheers

[/quote']

Please go to our website, register and check the Employee Applications forum.

I am a bit confused as to which server we will be on today. Is it Seattle 104 or 64?

I guess that depends... If we don't have any vehicles on '64 we can make a straight transition to '104' date=' but if we do have vehicles we should go ahead and plan this run on '64.

[/quote']

And by that he means Seattle 64. Still running for 2 more hours!

I should be here to today's run, but I may be a bit late, my family wants to go out tonight.

Just thought I'd let everyone know :).

The forums aren't letting me post either. Do we have announcments or any of the such for when the event is running to give players a heads up?

I know a few are selected to be on Duty at the specified time but a heads up would be nice for those Off Duty members that want to group up and do other activities and essentially be on call.

P.S Amentes I sent you a message with my available and preferred times.

Yeah, I'm looking into the problem of you not being able to post. Or rather, I'm gonna make another guy look into it, 'cus it's his job :P

Yeah' date=' I'm looking into the problem of you not being able to post. Or rather, I'm gonna make another guy look into it, 'cus it's his job :P

[/quote']

Thanks :D I spent a good ten minutes staring at the screen wondering what the hell to do ha.