timedance

Once you have all gear...

Hello :)

DayZ is going more and more boring...

Once you have all the gear to survive - you can to nothing - nothing special, as running around and killing other peoples. I tried to survive in the forests to set up a personal handicap for me and make the game harder...  > Day 27 ... and I think I can survive 100 of days so on :D

The vanilla-mod must change! Otherwise it is PvsP-deathmatches...

in vanilla-mod:

- there must be more enterable buildings

- base-constructing (not big constructures)

- military-gear very rare spawning

- events

thanks.. + greez

Self-imposed restrictions can put some challenge back into the experience. If that's what you're missing.

If you want to give yourself a handicap, don't wear a backpack. Or only use a sidearm.

A little imagination can do wonders. It is a sandbox, after all.

You Will only get out what you put in

• Like 3

The SA will have around 98% enterable buildings. Wait for it to release :D

Once you have all gear try to secure yourself a helicopter, hoard all vehicles. Blow up buildings.

Edited by monoking

Once you have all gear try to secure yourself a helicopter, hoard all vehicles. Blow up buildings.

Bear Grylls do not need any vehicles or heli :D ^^

Just a nice hotel.

• Like 1

Just a nice hotel.

so it would be also nice, if I can sleep in a tent....

He gets dropped off by a heli on numerous episodes of man vs wild.
  • Like 2

He gets dropped off by a heli on numerous episodes of man vs wild.

yes I know :D

or jump from a train(asia)... or a car(desert) ... etc... :D

yes I know :D

or jump from a train(asia)... or a car(desert) ... etc... :D

Or a plane, we need more planes.

Planes and heli's are cool.

after getting all the gear i want, my goal is to take my teamies and take out other teams. We end up having huge 3-4 hour battles. After  a battle like that you end up with nothing, or hole team geared up with guillis and rare snipers rifles. 

• Like 1

The SA will have around 98% enterable buildings. Wait for it to release :D

why dont we just make a enterable building game ? haha i couldnt care if 10 percent are enterable im here for action not looking at what wall paper is in a room or what a table looks like.

dayz needs reasons purpose to make people do things other than just shoot each other once zombies have been avoided or slain.

objectives.

Edited by dgeesio

problem for you OP you don't use imagination >:(

example - I make mission for me, I put map and compass away and decide I going north. I using only sun for navigate

taking simple gun, 1 water bottle, no foods, tools for survive and I go ;)

I try find NEAF, NWAF, Devil castle, player camp, cars or heli, whatever is no important. Important thing is enjoy play simple way, challenge for find animal and water, excite after find tents or car and best is pvP when guys think 'nobody coming here, is too much remote places' :P

• Like 1

once you have all gear, you start trading fish recipes with fellow survivors.........

• Like 2

problem for you OP you don't use imagination > :(

example - I make mission for me, I put map and compass away and decide I going north. I using only sun for navigate

taking simple gun, 1 water bottle, no foods, tools for survive and I go ;)

I try find NEAF, NWAF, Devil castle, player camp, cars or heli, whatever is no important. Important thing is enjoy play simple way, challenge for find animal and water, excite after find tents or car and best is pvP when guys think 'nobody coming here, is too much remote places' :P

thing is you fdont need compass map or sun once you learnt maps you can just use features like that tree and that hill blah blah. true sometimes stuff like this is fun but if you done it a million times alredy its just trying to force fun because there is no real objectives other than slaying people or dodging zombies.

• Like 2

thing is you fdont need compass map or sun once you learnt maps you can just use features like that tree and that hill blah blah. true sometimes stuff like this is fun but if you done it a million times alredy its just trying to force fun because there is no real objectives other than slaying people or dodging zombies.

is fair points you saying :beans:

if you know map so is possible navigate by trees maybe game show you everything so wait for SA is best way :thumbsup:  :)

But for guys who still new to this game fun is happen moment character create :D

there is one thing that is ever changing, and ever challenging - other human players. encounters with other players never get boring to me, from fierce head-to-head duels over hour-long cat-and-mouse wargames to most fun and friendly encounters with amazing personalities..

is fair points you saying :beans:

if you know map so is possible navigate by trees maybe game show you everything so wait for SA is best way :thumbsup:  :)

But for guys who still new to this game fun is happen moment character create :D

KoS, you beautiful son of a bitch ;)

If you know every inch of Chernarus why not try any of the other maps?

people do try other maps but chernarus is home :)

I play with friends so it's different. We also mostly walk the map as well but we'll set objectives for ourselves - we're survivors after all so we go around the map to various locations and occasionally run into other players. In a 3 hour session it's easy to only get one thing done.

I also love the map - I don't think people truly appreciate the work that went into it. Stand on the north ridge line of 3 valleys for instance and look across the hills or look out over Pobeda dam. How about the creepy ruined village that has no name, maybe that's where the outbreak first started, maybe there's an underground laboratory there.

You need to make up your time in DayZ but if you're just going to sit in the woods then yes, you will get bored. If you never take a risk, yes it will be boring. Don't be that attached to your gear, if you loose it all then you get to start again.