blackbird123

Neaf Sniper Battle - 6 vs 1 -

Relogging for zombies, seriously? Even when they're pathetically weak as they are right now in the mod, people still feel the need to cheat. Does it get any more lame than that?

That was gay as hell. People like you ruin this game.

says the guy with a profile pic of a guy in a speedo  :lol: u made my day

TLDR; just a rant

Anyway..this  was made, displayed and labelled as some kind of high skill achievement but instead it showed nothing more than what others like you do in elektro or cherno; going prone on roof tops in third waiting for some poor sap oblivious to your location to turn his back so you can put a round in it, or sitting away out yonder chewing on their cud waiting for someone to fit their crosshair.

Yes you pulled off a long shot or two but really you had all day to practice. They had no where to go except offline (which I bet you would've done, going by your actions, had someone had zeroed in on you).

As you say its your choice to remove immersion, challenge and risk but IMO your not playing the game, not allowing others to do so and so your video's not worth any beans.

Don't worry, nothing personal,  I generally hate that kind of behavior in Dayz for the above reasons (unless one is performing overwatch duty and reacting accordingly). I just can't fathom why they bother playing the mod ..so I label them cowardly trolls not snipers. Surely ARMA itself is better suited for sniper game play. 

And yes, I have logged before to lose aggro in the past, my point was, I'm not proud of myself for doing it.

• Like 2

Yes you pulled off a long shot or two but really you had all day to practice.

Yet he's a terrible shot.

some thing you do is good like kill DMR guy :thumbsup:

also loot and dancing around is nice system, I never try this one but I doing now  ;)

why you shoot fresh spawn? :huh:

I am true bastard but I never shoot guy no gun >:(

some thing you do is good like kill DMR guy :thumbsup:

also loot and dancing around is nice system, I never try this one but I doing now  ;)

why you shoot fresh spawn? :huh:

I am true bastard but I never shoot guy no gun > :(

nice to hear you liked it :D

I have had a bad expirience with letting fresh spawn's  live next to barracks :\

they are temped to  grab a gun and shoot you in the back...

( that happend to me bevore)

il happely challange you for a battle :D

Try.

This topic has transcended beyond a ridiculous amount of silly. 

OP, posting a video of you exploiting game mechanics [zombie logging] isn't very smart. You're not going to get very nice comments in response.

Locked.

• Like 3