leviski

Cold, Well Fed and Sick

So, ive been playing on the offical servers the last 3-4 days and along my travels I have found three very rare items

2 mountains dews

and NV Goggles

But no Antibiotics

I found a tent, and im trying to sleep in it to cure infection but it seems to be failing.

anyone know how to cure infection by sleeping?

• Like 2

No idea, Balota medical tents seem to have antibiotics pretty often though.

No idea, Balota medical tents seem to have antibiotics pretty often though.

problems

60 person server usually full

I have a car,

Camp is far north

Possibly I can do a night raid there and try to find some :p

• Like 1

Oh god 60 person server.

Definitely need to do a night raid. Balota is death trap!

• Like 3

So, ive been playing on the offical servers the last 3-4 days and along my travels I have found three very rare items

2 mountains dews

and NV Goggles

But no Antibiotics

I found a tent, and im trying to sleep in it to cure infection but it seems to be failing.

oh my god. please tell me this is a vanilla server! if it is let me get that IP

• Like 1

oh my god. please tell me this is a vanilla server! if it is let me get that IP

173.234.233.178:2352

right there it is

Use an alternate account and drop trade antibiotics to your main.  #fuckinggenius

Eh, but where's the fun in that? It's all about sneaking through the dark of the early morning cold to reach a destination, coughing and wheezing to retrieve the help you need to save the world! #IShouldMakeAMovie #fuckinggenius

I know that was sarcasm I think

• Like 6

Lets just say my raid went sour, it was a full moon night so the NV goggles didnt give me a big advantage

some asshat popped my wheel with a hatchet and made me scatter into the woodlands, now I am logged out desperatly hoping when I get on tommorow that there is a animal of some sort nearby

otherwise I am dead

Use an alternate account and drop trade antibiotics to your main.  #fuckinggenius

Thats what Patrick thinks of you now:

:facepalm: 

• Like 2

Lets just say my raid went sour, it was a full moon night so the NV goggles didnt give me a big advantage

some asshat popped my wheel with a hatchet and made me scatter into the woodlands, now I am logged out desperatly hoping when I get on tommorow that there is a animal of some sort nearby

otherwise I am dead

my condolences. how far from Balota were you?

2 mountains dews

and NV Goggles

But no Antibiotics

finally a sleep funtion in vanilla dayz? :o

-

Edited by TiMEDANCE

my condolences. how far from Balota were you?

I was a little east of the NE airfield in a very hidden location, and I made it to about 900M away from Balota before Someone came across my car and popped its tire xD

Didnt Kill the guy though, told him to get me a new tire or else and to say the least he ran off into the woods.

I fixed the car heard alot of commotion so I packed up and went back north.

another time maybe

I would offer to trade but nice guns are easier to find than antibiotics in Vanilla. If we had any among the 4 of us we would have used them the last 8 times someone was infected, died, and ran back to their corpse from the coast. The last time I lost everything because I died too close to a server restart, ended up about as far away as I could spawn, and got held up by the fact I had to detour for drink because I was flashing on water from the long run and was actually loosing blood from it. Found pistols and machetes left and right but not a single drink. Server reset with me about 300 meters from my body. :)

That is awful

There is currently a bug where infection divides by 0 meaning you get infected way more than you should.

No idea why it hasn't been hot-fixed yet but oh well. next week or so we should have a fix.

I might just wait until then and start playing again lol.

That is awful

There is currently a bug where infection divides by 0 meaning you get infected way more than you should.

No idea why it hasn't been hot-fixed yet but oh well. next week or so we should have a fix.

I might just wait until then and start playing again lol.

You still playing on US 240? I remember talking to you there, I might come by and hand over some of MRE's to keep ya goin'

You still playing on US 240? I remember talking to you there, I might come by and hand over some of MRE's to keep ya goin'

US 3480 but since its offical you can server hop ;D

Im good for now I killed 3 cows so ive got a good bit of time before I need to scavenge again.

been spam sleeping in my tent for a day or so now and no luck with a cure so far.

problems

60 person server usually full

I have a car,

Camp is far north

Possibly I can do a night raid there and try to find some :P

you want assist for this?

I am in north? ;)

if you have nvgs, just make some run gutting all the sheeps of chernarus and then go at night in every shack of berezino..

2 mountains dews

and NV Goggles

But no Antibiotics

I think the tent has a 1% chance every time you sleep in it so really, don't even bother. After 30 attempts you'll realise why. Infection is why i won't play vanilla and moved to dayzero - vanilla just became "antibiotic sim 2013" and no matter where I looked that people would suggest, I never found them. When you spend more than 10 hours looking for an item, that isn't fun, only not to find it and die. Not only that, but knowing that if you do find 1, you'll be doing the same thing all over again when you next get infected.