Clydfrog

How to get fully geared in Dayz in under 2 minutes

This shows the quickest and easiest way to get geared in Dayz

Edited by Clydfrog

<snip>

Sooooo fake. It totally must have taken time to get the gear you had, and to flank the player. You even clearly edited the video. TOOK MORE THAN 2 MINUTES

PXJrZpJ.jpg

• Like 1

Running around headless in the open like that...i wonder why you weren't "ungeared" in under two minutes.

• Like 2

God I can't wait for the SA....

about SA, i thought that there,this would have been : how to screw a lot of gear, aiming at the backpack

the idea is good, but i espected something like finding, just spawned, a body fully geared or an helo crashing or:

first drop hatchet, and 5m away a player fully geared looking at bunch of tin cans..

That wont get you geared in two minutes.  No guarantee your find a fully geared man in two minutes!  I don't have a problem with you shooting him, in fact good on you.  He was a city sniper so he deserves it.  But I hope in SA there is more to this game then killing. 

Oh and I am hoping your a legit bandit.  Not one of those "I killz everybudeh cuz dat wut bandit do" bandits.  

He was a city sniper so he deserves it

Any "city sniper" deserves it, even if they shot to bandits only?

how to get full gear in 35 second after spawn :D

is no edit :P

God I can't wait for the SA....

Yeah, until the little shits find a way to ruin it.

IMO the damage has been done. 13 and 14 year olds everywhere know about DayZ

Why do you put the stereotypes onto 13 and 14 year olds? I seriously doubt the community of people DMing and killing on sight is just based around young teens just starting puberty. I know grown men in their 30s who do that shit.

• Like 1

Why do you put the stereotypes onto 13 and 14 year olds? I seriously doubt the community of people DMing and killing on sight is just based around young teens just starting puberty. I know grown men in their 30s who do that shit.

I don't think he mean the age on paper only...there is also the mental age of some older ones to consider.

Also the term kiddie isn't entirely aimed at underaged players...who shouldn't be playing this game in the first place. I assume you are offended because you are underaged in one of the things i mentioned above?

• Like 1

I don't think he mean the age on paper only...there is also the mental age of some older ones to consider.

Also the term kiddie isn't entirely aimed at underaged players...who shouldn't be playing this game in the first place. I assume you are offended because you are underaged in one of the things i mentioned above?

A point I'm trying to make is that people shouldn't immediately assume a person between 13-14 years of age should be expected to act immature. It's pretty ignorant to say the least.

Also, what do you mean I shouldn't be playing the game in the first place? It's not illegal to play the game if you are under 18, you just can't buy it. If your parents are okay with it, and willing to buy it for you, you can play to your heart's content.

E: Never realized how old this topic was. oh well

Edited by Gesundheit