Inception.

MustyGaming presents Epoch

Just seen the latest patch notes for 1.8.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/141571-rolling-changelog/?p=1451224

Will MustyGaming be updating to 1.8 upon release? I know some servers enjoy specific builds of the mod and stick to them, and that it could potentially cause problems for all the additional scripts you've got running on the servers?

We will be updating the regular dayz server once we sort out any potential issues 

i will be running the files on a test server then move the files over to the us box once they are ready to keep downtime low 

• Like 3

Don't get why EU maxes at 50 and US doesn't. I found out last night that I can play US without a hint of lag... and I get to play with some familiar names from the forums. Sah-weet!

EU server have been up for a longer time, US havent been up for more the two weeks, give it 2.3 weeks and it will be in the same boat as EU.

• Like 3

Would it be to much to ask for a 1st person only server?

1st Person Only DayZ servers hardly get any traffic.

1st Person Only DayZ servers hardly get any traffic.

And that is a shame.

Would it be to much to ask for a 1st person only server?

Yes.

--

Added in the Rules and Guidelines at the top.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 4

It's around this time of the day where the population starts picking up. Hop in when you can.

• Like 2

Had a good little weekend on the USEpoch server... started looking at building a base in an undisclosed location which has a lot of potential, and found a good couple of people to team up with...

Saying that, I logged off at 6pm GMT last night so for all I know, it could be a smouldering pile of rubble by now.

• Like 2

Its a fun server and for all the addons it plays smooth. Even give people chopper rides to scary locations :}

• Like 2

I'm looking to team up with group or individual that can forgive me running siiri over, blowing up vehicles, and my dickhead moves.

The Caves of Chernarus

Musty Team got there hands on this rare tape

recorded by the old survivalist

Ben Rug

Do you got what it takes to discover the truth?

Ben Rug Log #1: The sun burns down on my skin as I force the humidty out of my lungs.  The others I come across are no longer themselves, broken both mentally and physically they seem to wander the land with no purpose.  I found a few normals on the west end of town who gave me a map they made over a smoke and whiskey.  They spoke of a place far beyond reach that was untouched by many a "safe haven." As I drag the the sweet smoke into my lungs like Sinatra in a dive I can't help but wonder if these bloaks are setting me up or shaking my hand. Time will tell......

Ben Rug Log #2: Most the heat has burned off now with seasons greetings and I am seeing less normals.  The further north I push the less I see of humanity, alone for what feels like a dick in a sack of potatoes molding.  The map the ducks in town gave me is about as accurate as pissing in the wind, were they testing my will or actually for once in this shit brick life did I get a break through of decent men looking to help another?

Ben Rug Log #3: More dehydrated than a camel on hump day, I push forward, time is not my friend nor these mountains I scale.  The good news is im out of supplies and I tore the map into more pieces than a District Attorney on Michael Jackson's love for children.  I've located a pond amongst the mountains, its source is black and I have no means to boil it down for proper consumption, might aswell bite the bullet now and take a ride on the shits train this evening if I am to accomplish anything.... Could this be the place?

Ben Rug Log #4: I slept through the day after riding out some untamed water last night, its already nightfall and I need to get a grip on myself.  I found an entrance to what appeared to be a cave as I heard a beast howling in the distance. I took safe haven in its loins but I have the feeling someone has been here.  Scattered supplies and a fire pit, not much to put up a fight as the howls are creeping closer to my night hold sancutary.  The presence of eyes watching me are piercing my back like a knife in the dark... If this is my last log let it be as I hear the beast outside my cave trenching through the bushes at my scent... Only 4 hours till morning..

End Of Log.................

• Like 2

Caves are up and running, go make Ben Rug happy and find out why he was searching for these caves.

AREA 19

Coming Soon

Before Ben Rug disappeared, searching for the caves of Chernarus he did discover Area 19

This area was a test facility for the infection that was drastically overrun and became the lone source for the fall of chernarus.

After the outbreake the place was dead for a long time.

there are rumors circulating, that Area 19 has been taken over by bandits/road warriors.

Ben was drinking alot at this time, so he dident film the place, just took some photos.

(For those who dident know Ben is/was a huge fan of Vodka)

e22cc270-1295-4a70-ae6e-7add8bad6d75_zps

2ea545dc-d5a8-4bf5-92a9-efea951146c4_zps

c9e8a6fd-c07f-4887-8a64-1edd29f1006f_zps

1aff4915-5f1d-4274-af84-40a3bbea4977_zps

27918f31-1552-488a-bb63-6b3cea6cff5c_zps

536ebc77-3245-4095-afc6-c7893ab8b4d7_zps

8eaea8b2-7f36-43c5-b11d-dfee8b319dd6_zps

• Like 2

That area Of yours Bane scares me,,, And entices at the same time 

It is a scary scary place, watch out for the leprechaun hehe :P

AREA 19

Coming Soon

Before Ben Rug disappeared, searching for the caves of Chernarus he did discover Area 19

This area was a test facility for the infection that was drastically overrun and became the lone source for the fall of chernarus.

After the outbreake the place was dead for a long time.

there are rumors circulating, that Area 19 has been taken over by bandits/road warriors.

Ben was drinking alot at this time, so he dident film the place, just took some photos.

(For those who dident know Ben is/was a huge fan of Vodka)

e22cc270-1295-4a70-ae6e-7add8bad6d75_zps

2ea545dc-d5a8-4bf5-92a9-efea951146c4_zps

c9e8a6fd-c07f-4887-8a64-1edd29f1006f_zps

1aff4915-5f1d-4274-af84-40a3bbea4977_zps

27918f31-1552-488a-bb63-6b3cea6cff5c_zps

536ebc77-3245-4095-afc6-c7893ab8b4d7_zps

8eaea8b2-7f36-43c5-b11d-dfee8b319dd6_zps

tumblr_mp28lb7bLv1so8sm2o1_500_zps2cf275

• Like 2

MustyUS Epoch has had a large influx of players populate it recently. Come and join the fun. Or don't join the fun. Fine, be like that.

• Like 1

Changed Sarge AI to DZ AI

So no more Survivor's and Military AI, only Bandits roaming the map, watch out :D

• Like 1

Update:

Added Trader Caravans

Cannot enter other ppl's backpack in Bash, Stary or Klen

Edited by Drbane

Who are the admins for the EU servers?

Who are the admins for the EU servers?

Bollock

Malcolm Reynolds

Jayne Cobb

DocHoppy

Impervium