Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Where would you like a DayZ: SA map to be set?

Where would you like to see a DayZ map?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like a DayZ SA map?

• Eastern Europe, Poland, Romania, CZech republic etc.
    • Western Europe, Republic of Ireland, Germany, France etc.
    • . Iceland, Greenland, Alaska, Siberia etc.
    • Asia, AU, Japan, China etc.
    • Yankee continent

Flordia in America, WE CAN HAVE A FREAKIN ZOMBIE INVESTED DISNEY WORLD!

Flordia in America, WE CAN HAVE A FREAKIN ZOMBIE INVESTED DISNEY WORLD!

WHAT ABOUT DISNEYLAND PARIS?!?!?!?!?

• Like 1

What is with everyone and Seattle? It's a depressing shitcluster of concrete where it always rains.

I'd like to see some city in Texas, where you can have both countryside and the city. I suppose it'd be too easy to find weapons though. 

Somewhere different.

It would have to be a large island so we don't get any BS boundaries.

Altis.

Somewhere different.

Altis.

The Arran islands. Where people live like savages.

Edited by King of kong

Somewhere different.

Altis.

good idea...but I am pretty sure Bi will not mix their games and keep altis unique for arma3 since then team is that proud of altis...

If this is about a second map, American continent... perhaps arma3 maps could also be made available....

I would like anything exept the American continent. It's so overdone, they have gun stores so that makes it too easy. I'd like Iceland or Ireland tbh

Ireland would be too easy..all zeds would be in the pub  :P

LOL. We aren't all alcoholics, most fellas play rugby and hurling and are fairly fit, there's way more people in the pubs in Britain, most people who go to the pub are just old geezers. Ireland'd be nice, lot of castles, underground celtic forts, nice big cities, barely any guns, athletic zombies, surviving'd be harder 'cause it's mainly big rural areas with a few huses here and there and maybe a large town

Oh and you're basically calling us all drunkards, not cool brudah, we cool man,we cool.

Edited by King of kong

land of the BEST ECONOMY. 

Haha

I wanna see a DayZ map in Africa.

• Like 1

Malta and other island related maps.

Do not like USA ? Canada and Mexico souds cool ;)

New Zealand!

The only place you'll find guns is on farms.

Not even the police have guns.

"LOL. We aren't all alcoholics, most fellas play rugby and hurling and are fairly fit, there's way more people in the pubs in Britain, most people who go to the pub are just old geezers."

good old times when even the lads of the national football team were real pissheads  :D  ( back in the 80ies and 90ies that was...)

However ....Ireland would be a nice location without a question but I would prefer something completely different...South America..Asia...or Africa..new archtitecture and new kind of landscapes etc

• Like 1

"LOL. We aren't all alcoholics, most fellas play rugby and hurling and are fairly fit, there's way more people in the pubs in Britain, most people who go to the pub are just old geezers."

good old times when even the lads of the national football team were real pissheads  :D  ( back in the 80ies and 90ies that was...)

However ....Ireland would be a nice location without a question but I would prefer something completely different...South America..Asia...or Africa..new archtitecture and new kind of landscapes etc

Yeah... I'd like Australia, desert survival, Okinawa, tropical storms, jungle survival, Mr. Myagi.

I would like two options. Eastern Europe and Yankee continent (USA)

Why would I'd like to see U.S.A? Because it's all about that series ''The Walking Dead''. I would be happy to see few maps related to America but also I'd like to see some Chernarus style Eastern-Europe stuff.

Imo the question is not where to base another map but how many maps can be suported. Ideally a dozen, it would make this discussion mute, because everyone would pick the locations that they prefer.