wild_man

i find one DMR, what im doing next???

today I shoot one hero in elektro :P  i know what you think, 'is normal day for you KoS, so what reason you saying this shit?' :|

shh, i make explain :P  this hero guy have some nice gear - coyote pack, full tools belt, all normal shit but he also have 3 things i don't see before ;)

DMR gun with 9 mag

rangefinder

night vision goggles :lol:

normal style for me is hunt and kill player face to face. try make headshot from close distance B)  Is fair pvP, also is good for listen rage in direct chat and to make lulz to dead guys :thumbsup:  sniper is something new for me, is against my bandit code for pvP.

but...is too much stupid not to make fun with gift from dayz gods and make crazy sniper kill time  :D

so where is best places to take this shit?

how i am use rangefinder? i know is tell me distance but how i use this information?

i watch one video to understand dmr scope but i still don't understand 100%, is possible some guy explain me this?

• Like 1

How you is use this is not my to use, DMR to you not in face for what is me say you not is matter.

• Like 1

How you is use this is not my to use, DMR to you not in face for what is me say you not is matter.

i don't understand nothing what you say... :huh:

but when i look your face is make pure sense for me :rolleyes:

• Like 2

The DMR is my fav sniper rifle!  You can use the scope with nightvision goggles for nightime sniping, it's got a good rate of fire, the recoil's not too bad and the scope is nice and easy to use.

When you're looking through the scope on the highest zoom setting the scope is zeroed to 400m.  That means if you have a target 400m away then you will get a direct hit if you centre the crosshair on the target (at maximum zoom).  You can use the mildots to judge distance too but it's a bit long winded to explain here.

If you remember that it's zeroed to 400m then you won't need to worry too much about making calculations etc. unless you want to be a pro-sniper.  Because it's got such a quick fire rate you can usually afford to miss and then adjust for your second or third shot, it's not the best way of doing it but it's the easiest.  The effective range is only 800m anyway so you won't usually be firing further than that although it is possible.

• Like 2

thankyou :beans:  now is clear like crystal :thumbsup:

i was think centre is 100m :huh:  is big difference for sure

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

vey good now to go kill hero KoS blessed god did go

Im sorry but i dont buy it.

Your text tells me that you dont speak english very well. So i make my assumptions that the reason you killed him is because you simply had nothing else to do with him.

Maybe if you played on servers where people speak the same language as you there would be more fun for you... interacting with them and shit.

• Like 1

Im sorry but i dont buy it.

Your text tells me that you dont speak english very well. So i make my assumptions that the reason you killed him is because you simply had nothing else to do with him.

Maybe if you played on servers where people speak the same language as you there would be more fun for you... interacting with them and shit.

is fair point, my friend tony say me the same :(

but i want to improve English, and dayz is for me best game. is too many guys here love to talk about this shit, it is good place for improve english and good place for learn about this game. :D

today I shoot one hero in elektro :P  i know what you think, 'is normal day for you KoS, so what reason you saying this shit?' :|

shh, i make explain :P  this hero guy have some nice gear - coyote pack, full tools belt, all normal shit but he also have 3 things i don't see before ;)

DMR gun with 9 mag

rangefinder

night vision goggles :lol:

normal style for me is hunt and kill player face to face. try make headshot from close distance B)  Is fair pvP, also is good for listen rage in direct chat and to make lulz to dead guys :thumbsup:  sniper is something new for me, is against my bandit code for pvP.

but...is too much stupid not to make fun with gift from dayz gods and make crazy sniper kill time  :D

so where is best places to take this shit?

how i am use rangefinder? i know is tell me distance but how i use this information?

i watch one video to understand dmr scope but i still don't understand 100%, is possible some guy explain me this?

Welcome to the world of dishonorable sniper bandits. The DMR is the most overpowered weapon in the game currently, having incredibly low recoil, a ridiculously high magazine count for a sniper rifle, and a firerate so fast that it will fire at the same rate that you click.

It's up to you to decide what to do with it, if you want to be a bandit with honour, its probably not a good idea to use it too much. You could keep it as a special purpose weapon (Sniperfights, if theres someone you cannot engage at closer range etc.). But once again, it's up to you. I just find it in my own opinion ridiculously overpowered, and thats why me and my squad only have one guy equipped with it if we find it.

You could take it out for a test in populated places like Stary Sobor and Northwest Airfield, that's where it has the biggest advantage while at the same time theres a lot of players.

• Like 1

....The DMR is the most overpowered weapon in the game currently, having incredibly low recoil, a ridiculously high magazine count for a sniper rifle, and a firerate so fast that it will fire at the same rate that you click....

.....You could take it out for a test in populated places like Stary Sobor and Northwest Airfield, that's where it has the biggest advantage while at the same time theres a lot of players.

i go starry tomorrow for sure :thumbsup:

to idiot path ;)

The best thing you can do with a DMR is to sit in a bush near a highly populated area and shoot everyone you see in the legs, if they have morphine and heal, break their legs again. And If you like to live dangerously, you can go run around them and scream some random stuff to your mic while they are down.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who likes or finds entertainment in the way this guy types? Sure, he's a crazy egotistical foreigner whos English is off a bit, but he's our crazy egotistical foreigner who's English is a bit off :-p

• Like 2

I've actually been thinking the same. His English is indeed not that good yet, but clear and understandable. It's like more relaxed English. I like reading it, too.

• Like 1

It's like more relaxed English. I like reading it, too.

It's like g000gle English...

Easy mode remembering:

unzoomed:

120 meters dead hold

zoomed:

under 400 meters +1 mil

400 meters dead hold

500 meters -1 mil

600 meters - 2-1/2 mil

700 meters bottom mil

800 meters under post

Not exact but if you're spending time trying to judge 0.15 mils you're probably wasting it.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who likes or finds entertainment in the way this guy types? Sure, he's a crazy egotistical foreigner whos English is off a bit, but he's our crazy egotistical foreigner who's English is a bit off :-p

I am appreciate 100% when guys make positive comment for my English, :)  is normal I getting too much hate for this shit :(

egotistical is new word for me :thumbsup:  my girl say this is true I am too much cocky boy but in sexy way :P

I've actually been thinking the same. His English is indeed not that good yet, but clear and understandable. It's like more relaxed English. I like reading it, too.

is make me happy if you like to read this shit, is for me good time to try write in best way and try always make improve  :thumbsup:

It's like g000gle English...

Easy mode remembering:

unzoomed:

120 meters dead hold

zoomed:

under 400 meters +1 mil

400 meters dead hold

500 meters -1 mil

600 meters - 2-1/2 mil

700 meters bottom mil

800 meters under post

Not exact but if you're spending time trying to judge 0.15 mils you're probably wasting it.

this is big help for me :beans: my girl make one postit note, I puuting this next to monitor for make remind when fight is start B)

Edited by KoS

is fair point, my friend tony say me the same :(

but i want to improve English, and dayz is for me best game. is too many guys here love to talk about this shit, it is good place for improve english and good place for learn about this game. :D

You have a ways to go.  One thing to help improve is to drop the expletives.  They don't make you sound cooler when you can speak english well.  And when you can't it just makes you look dumb, as it indicates you are just throwing them around without understanding.

As to the DMR, it is a very easy gun to use.  Find FrankieonpCin1080p on youtube and watch him in DMR action.  The man is a beast with that gun.

• Like 1

You have a ways to go.  One thing to help improve is to drop the expletives.  They don't make you sound cooler when you can speak english well.  And when you can't it just makes you look dumb, as it indicates you are just throwing them around without understanding.

As to the DMR, it is a very easy gun to use.  Find FrankieonpCin1080p on youtube and watch him in DMR action.  The man is a beast with that gun.

I type same like i say, is not to sound cool, is normal for me. my dad swear too much also, maybe is genetic this shit ;)

thankyou for recommend this guy, I will check this out straight away :beans:

I try today to make some sniper kills, I shoot 5 guys but only kill one bandit on the school roof from 720m B)  maybe one more is bleed to death after but is not for sure 100% this :|

I have only 6 mag left so I am go to arma 2 editor for practise more this sniper style. I am prefer face to face pvP but is good to try different way :thumbsup:

i don't understand nothing what you say... :huh:

but when i look your face is make pure sense for me :rolleyes:

Dont mock Monsen dear, hes more of a man than you will ever be.

• Like 1

Dont mock Monsen dear, hes more of a man than you will ever be.

:beans:  i give for you some beans for best signature I see

i don't know who is Monsen but if he is too much big man he dont give fucks for some face joke - for sure he listen this joke whole life :D

Edited by KoS

Your bandit code? Shooting heros? Your bandit code is messed up should be avoid contact especially with heros because they deserve to carry on saving bambi's. When spotted proceed to open fire.

That is only for visible bandits if you still have survivor skin you don't fire unless fired upon.

That is best most honourable code for bandit, sniping is just the mark of a soldier that has the gear and the skill with his rifle.

You should think of it as no more cheap than 3rd person hax.

Your bandit code? Shooting heros? Your bandit code is messed up should be avoid contact especially with heros because they deserve to carry on saving bambi's. When spotted proceed to open fire.

That is only for visible bandits if you still have survivor skin you don't fire unless fired upon.

That is best most honourable code for bandit, sniping is just the mark of a soldier that has the gear and the skill with his rifle.

You should think of it as no more cheap than 3rd person hax.

I guess what he means is with his bandit code is combat method. If he engages someone up close and personal (So they have a fighting chance) or if he wants to be a long-range sniping asshole etc.

Shooting heroes isn't really dishonorable if the heroes have lots of gear, as around 70% of them are false. The last 8 heroes I've met were dumbass bandits who thought their hero skin would prevent me from firing at them if they fired at me.

I can agree about the survivor skin thing though, I'm not saying its reccomended to use it unless you want more challenge to banditry (If it's too easy and boring, you can betray people in more creative ways, like slowly hinting it until your "partner" starts suspecting it, and then burst out an epic firefight).

• Like 1