rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

Release date is irrelevant. The core subject here is simple.. don't say you'll have a devblog @ such and so point in time and not have one. If you can't keep a promise just don't make it at all.

Milestone review this week, a devblog at some point after that. it could be today, it could be next week.

there was a video showing the path finding and tracking from zombies and it looked alot better than in game what happened to that? video was quite a while ago though.

wait till we have leeping zombies a whole new game of glitching zombies starts then.

Ahem...

*Leaping...

And my response to your post is...

k2ae1Cf.gif

• Like 1

NO he said Devblog THIS WEEK! A devblog 1 week after the review would be unacceptable because this statement would be proven to  be just a marketing trick and that's not his style. Today is the end of the working week, Sunday is the end of the week BUT I don't think the blog is coming on Sunday because Dean is away from media on weekends. Let's hope he is uploading it today! 

• Like 1

Some of these self-entitled, abusive posts are getting quite sickening to read... but for the main they seem to be the work of new posters/trolls.

I should say "laughable" rather than "sickening" but some of the recent posts are on the cusp of nasty.

NOT just you but including others who think the same, NAME the people you feel fit this criteria , if you dont highlight the Individuals or respond to them directly it just looks like your posting for the sake of posting

NOT just you but including others who think the same, NAME the people you feel fit this criteria , if you dont highlight the Individuals or respond to them directly it just looks like your posting for the sake of posting

It's for whoever the cap fits. I don't really care how it looks but thanks anyway.

Ahem...

*Leaping...

And my response to your post is...

k2ae1Cf.gif

bullshit there was a video showing advanced pathfinding with the zombies following people in dev mode :rolleyes:

also zombies still glitch now even though most are supposed to be fixed doing this or that you really think a jumping or " leaping zombie " wont ? :lol: whole new ball park of glitches awaits. also remember the version will be ALPHA BRO ! so that alone means bugs galore and things to fix. i understand its alpha i test many games so its understood fully.

also rocket will of been paid already and the profits and such will be for bi not him and his team.

• Like 2

also to do with pathfinding (retard video sorry reddit video skip to 15 mins )

Edited by dgeesio

Night is coming and no developer blog YET. Should I be worried? Has anyone seen any news about it? I am checking reddit and twitter but there is nothing there.

Night is coming and no developer blog YET. Should I be worried? Has anyone seen any news about it? I am checking reddit and twitter but there is nothing there.

Night...

Its only 44 minutes past one...

• Like 3

DEVBLOG has been Postponed due to Lack of Interest . NOTHING to see here Move Along :P

• Like 3

In your country bro :D here it is afternoon

Edited by kanars

They are in czech republic. Also I'm pretty sure they got lights, or some sort of candles. In those conditions, working at night is not such an impossible thing as you may think.

• Like 2

Do you really believe there is any chance at all of a devblog during the night? I think that it is not done yet OR they are doing the montage and fixes! :D

Do you really believe there is any chance at all of a devblog during the night? I think that it is not done yet OR they are doing the montage and fixes! :D

It will probably be around in about 6-7 hours I assume. The forum team has disappeared time by time today and yesterday (all of them), which makes me kinda sure that the devblog has been being made.

Edited by SoulHunter
  • Like 1

I'm genuinely starting to think some people need to get lives outside of DayZ.

It is kind of funny that you say that, having 1775 posts on a DayZ forum. :D

• Like 6

It will probably be around in about 6-7 hours I assume. The forum team has disappeared time by time today and yesterday (all of them), which makes me kinda sure that the devblog has been being made.

but always remember... rocket (and team)  is so fast in developing and adding new things that when he posts the devblog-milestoneblog, whatever it´s gonna be, it´s already outdatet within minutes.

• Like 1

I've been going through half these posts on this thread and it's pretty fricking shocking to be honest..

Whether your with Dean or against him, whether you call about the SA, can people just calm down and actually discuss things? Half these posts are just people throwing words at each other hoping the other backs down, my honest opinion is that the forums are now just a cluster f*** because of the constant arguing over one game.

Theres a good reason why I no longer pay attention to the forums, because of threads like this, but I just wanted to make my opinion.

The SA is coming. Whether its next week or next year, it's coming.

Just my two cents.. Now go enjoy yourselves.

• Like 2

but always remember... rocket (and team)  is so fast in developing and adding new things that when he posts the devblog-milestoneblog, whatever it´s gonna be, it´s already outdatet within minutes.

Wait a second. On the one hand the team is developing the game fast and on the other hand it takes forever to get the foundation working? I am really cusious what all these new things are...

Wait a second. On the one hand the team is developing the game fast and on the other hand it takes forever to get the foundation working? I am really cusious what all these new things are...

I think he was being facetious.  

It is kind of funny that you say that, having 1775 posts on a DayZ forum. :D

LOL WUT?

I post on the forums whilst at work. It prevents me from both going insane, and from doing anything constructive.

Suck it, and thank you very much.

edit; 4 London Prides@ lunch = multiple edits.

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 1

Uhg... the devblog always brings out the worst in the community.

Or is it the essence? 

• Like 1

Or is it the essence? 

Nope, just the worse.  It's not unique to DayZ though, it's just a gaming thing.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2