I oops'd

Edited by RekliSnipez

Same thing happens to me on occasion. I guess it's the recognizable username.

I wanna see "OfficerRaymonds Box O' Doughnuts" ingame.

nah reddit will get pissy

I keep on running into Daryl Dixon and it is never him.

• Like 6

I met Tom Cruise on an AU server, to my suprise he did not want to discuss scientology on side channel.

• Like 5

I get recognised all the time. I recently found a UAZ and before I knew it I had three cars full of photographers following me. When I eventually stopped they swarmed the car with flashes going off like crazy. I put one leg out the car and they photographed my nono places, which are all over the internet now.

I haven't worn a short skirt since.

• Like 8

I get recognised all the time. I recently found a UAZ and before I knew it I had three cars full of photographers following me. When I eventually stopped they swarmed the car with flashes going off like crazy. I put one leg out the car and they photographed my nono places, which are all over the internet now.

I haven't worn a short skirt since.

Are you the Pope?. Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus

I've been here for quite a while now. Nobody will know me because I never post anything.

Actually when bored i quite often play as a movie star and troll as many players as i can.

I've been Samuel L Jackson, Keanu Reeves (i just say "Whoa!" a lot) and my favourite Robert DeNiro.

"You talkin' to me?"

• Like 1

Have you learnt how to surf yet ? 

I've never been recognized on DayZ. Probably because I play mods and not vanilla.

I'll keep telling myself that.

Am i famous?

~~~~><>

Edited by GOD™

Only happened twice, once someone asked in side chat, the other time was in Wasteland where someone said "wait, is that actually Gews?" I didn't answer because I was lazy.

I have played as Boomhauer off King Of The Hill...Yeah that's how you spell his name! Weird right! Nothing like a blabbering incoherent redneck chasing you through the woods.lol

idk WTF happened up there ^ Sorry

Edited by DanielTy88

Am i famous?

~~~~><>

you have been but since there is a little zombie apocalypse thingy going on out there one could assume that you didnt do your job too well! (;

Eh, I am "recognised" here and there, probably since no one else uses this username [especially with the period].

I had a bunch of heroes and bandits shout at me on a server "IM GONNA KICK YOUR NAZI SS ASS!"

I'm recognised as a Grammar Nazi, or a Nazi, unfortunately on every server I go on...

So I would say I'm infamous...

I think you are more infamous for your lack of ability to use correct grammar/puncutation/spelling WHILST attempting to correct people, instead of just being a "Grammar Nazi".

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me.

There, you made me say it. I don't feel proud about it either. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I should've switched to Flash over Terry...everyone on my server is complaining because of it.

I don't know if I should've switched to Flash over Terry...everyone on my server is complaining because of it.

You'll always be Terry Crews to me. 

Though I've no idea who Terry Crews actually is.

Well, I think people know me for my flair, flamboyant personality, and being the master of the Road Flare. Oh, and terry crews :)

dont know you at all . never met you on a dayz server. so no you arnt anyone but who you are. maybe make a thread on yourself to highlight how known you are thats what i would do.