rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.5

48 pages of something, but I have only one question:

WILL INSTANT DISCONNECTS (LOG OFF) WILL EVER BE FIXED?

Right now I saw a player, who I started to shoot and he just disappear (Alt + F4) in front of my aim sight.

Thank you

i have to share this' date=' look at what this guy posted, holy balls some people make me wanna go hide in a corner for the rest of my life.

(Today 05:14 AM)TheSexyGoat Wrote: Wow... after weeks of work, collecting guns, food, drinks, everything, storing in my tent/cars I get this. First, I lost all the cars I had in the first update, didn't really bother me, since all the good stuff I have are in my tents, now the tents are getting wiped? Seriously.. makes me wanna stop playing this and think about the 30$ I wasted.

[/quote']

Yeah, I felt mildly disgusted after reading what this guy posted. People really do forget that they are TESTING a MOD that is in ALPHA stages. Sure, rage the fuck out if this happens when the MOD is full release but really dude? You're going to complain about that in Alpha? Holy shit that is low. Also, losing 30$? You do realize Arma 2 has a million other things you can do? Right guys? Right.....

Right! This mod sucks so hard, I might just go play Arma 2!!!!

:D

48 pages of something' date=' but I have only one question:

WILL INSTANT DISCONNECTS (LOG OFF) WILL EVER BE FIXED?

Right now I saw a player, who I started to shoot and he just disappear (Alt + F4) in front of my aim sight.

Thank you

[/quote']

Cool story, bro. Were you in Cherno?

On topic--thanks for these updates, Rocket. I'd imagine balancing zombie AI is not fun to do, as there are so many variables.

i have to share this' date=' look at what this guy posted, holy balls some people make me wanna go hide in a corner for the rest of my life.

(Today 05:14 AM)TheSexyGoat Wrote: Wow... after weeks of work, collecting guns, food, drinks, everything, storing in my tent/cars I get this. First, I lost all the cars I had in the first update, didn't really bother me, since all the good stuff I have are in my tents, now the tents are getting wiped? Seriously.. makes me wanna stop playing this and think about the 30$ I wasted.

[/quote']

Yeah, I felt mildly disgusted after reading what this guy posted. People really do forget that they are TESTING a MOD that is in ALPHA stages. Sure, rage the fuck out if this happens when the MOD is full release but really dude? You're going to complain about that in Alpha? Holy shit that is low. Also, losing 30$? You do realize Arma 2 has a million other things you can do? Right guys? Right.....

its exactly as you said it. you can do so many things in arma.

PLUS: 30 dollar for a game you already played more hours than in other games they cost much more ! normal playtime of a game 6hours (singleplayer) so the money is never wasted if you buy BIS products ;)

keep on testing guys !!

I've noticed bugs when picking up main weapons that it will drop a lot of your inventory when you pick up a main weapon, pistol, hunting knife. For some reason i've seen this drop usually ammo but it also drops other things as well. There is plenty of room in my inventory for what i am picking up. This has been a problem for me for the last couple of 'hotfix' updates and i think it started when the double barrel shotgun was added.

-Maveric

I am not sure if this is a graphical glitch on the arma engine or its just in DayZ this happens. However i was wandering around when i saw this happen.

I got a small suggestion about tweaking.

The heartbeat thing is awesome' date=' it helps alot when judging other players. BUT, can you please make it so that the heartbeat thing only "plays" if you look at the player when you aim down the sight and looking at the player? As it is now, you hear it even though you're not looking directly at the guy.

When playing in a group, it's bloody annoying to hear those heartbeats all the time.

[/quote']

But thats what you get for killing people.

Rocket, please take a time to read.

I know you f**k yourself a lot of times because the game engine can't give you what you need.

BTW, me and a thounsd more ppl can help with donations and will buy a standalone game, i know its not easy and ask is the easist thing to do, but reconsider it, i'll be the first to donate if needed and i think with a nice chat boemia will help you 100% if you need.

Ever since the last update I've had no debug monitor..

be mindful of the version of the servers you connect to - if the server is a different version, you will usually have no debug monitor, no sound, or any number of other issues.

Rocket, I know the sound levels are going to be reduced, but I still think that zombie vision is 1 bar too high. Not much but crouch walking still attracts too many zombie imo. Curious to see how the new patch will affect it. Just my opinion though.

I am not sure if this is a graphical glitch on the arma engine or its just in DayZ this happens. However i was wandering around when i saw this happen.

:D That looks amazing! Some kind of massive explosions to try and clear out the zombies, i know its not, but that would be cool.

First closed test completed with three clients. FPS on all clients was 55 to 60 with around 80 infected.

May have been suggested before.

How about getting around 40 ppl to participate in a closed test for 1-2 Hours before releasing it? I'd like to help in that respect and im sure there are plenty of other members of the community with the right amount of know how that would participate in such a test also.

I'd have no problem putting up my body for science! lol I'm in on this as well!

So while were on the subject on Vision...lighting and sound etc aswell can Rocket have a go at trying this if its possible? should not take to long as most the if not all the things he requires are already in the Arma 2 files :) Thats ofcourse if he likes it Just bringing a suggestion in which hopefully gets noticed and gets other peoples feedback.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17361

is the patch already out because i was in a server and its closed fot the new patch

Every time I check this thread the list of fixes becomes more awesome :D

Is there anything that can be done about server hoppers in loot spawns like the NW Airfield? Perhaps making the body visible for a few seconds before player gains control, or posting an automated message in direct chat regarding a spawn within its vicinity? The automated message would be received by both parties.

Every time I check this thread the list of fixes becomes more awesome :D

Is there anything that can be done about server hoppers in loot spawns like the NW Airfield? Perhaps making the body visible for a few seconds before player gains control' date=' or posting an automated message in direct chat regarding a spawn within its vicinity? The automated message would be received by both parties.

[/quote']

Some sort of audio signal that only players can hear followed by 10 second paralysis would be nice.

any closer eta rocket? would like to play this soon.

The original post was posted Today at 12:27 PM, It also states that the ETA is 6 to 24 hours, You do the math. :)

You are nothing if not dedicated Rocket fair play to you man, this update sounds spot on. Any word on a fix for the bug on the clothing that makes you spawn in the ocean and lose all your gear? I understand your a busy man so any feed back would be more than appreciated, cheers mate.