Sign in to follow this  
TheRaptorFence

Berezino: The Best City in all of Chernarus?

I've been chased all over the map by zombies and I've died in every town but I do like Berezino. I like your route. :thumbsup:

*starts singing I left my heart in Berezino"

• Like 1

I've always stayed away from Berezino because it looks like shit. It's the worst made place in the game imo

I used to be there a lot, but to many others caught up on the idea. Now it is no different than Chernogorsk.

Berezino is a nice quite place, but it's a place where experienced wolves go and they can be dangerous.

• Like 1

on the road to Berezino is where i spend most of my time ambushing unsuspecting travellers :ph34r:

Eh, I've never been there. I spend so much time trying to get to Stary/Novy and hopefully NWAF, I've never found the time to go there. I always thought the whole NEAF area was just crap loot, but you've made it look real attractive. Next life I think I'll take a visit, but I have this odd luck of getting geared, killing one-two bandits/wannabe bandits(usually the latter), and getting sniped by someone.

No. It sucks. Don't bother with it and stay away.

Berezino is a nice quite place, but it's a place where experienced wolves go and they can be dangerous.

This. But I enjoy a fair challenge. Cherno is just terrifying; a nice mano y mano firefight in Berezino can be exciting. By the time anyone gets up there, they've got pretty good gear so they fight tooth and nail. One time I had a shootout with a guy around a barn there for a good 15 minutes. Finally killed him, but he gave me a good run.

• Like 2

I like berezino but im thinking about moving to Tulga to be doctor with G000gle

This. But I enjoy a fair challenge. Cherno is just terrifying; a nice mano y mano firefight in Berezino can be exciting. By the time anyone gets up there, they've got pretty good gear so they fight tooth and nail. One time I had a shootout with a guy around a barn there for a good 15 minutes. Finally killed him, but he gave me a good run.

Like last night, one clan and a couple of loners, get into a huge fight all across Berezino. Lost two of my friends and ended up with 9 kills and almost no blood, no supplies left.

And I thought Berezino was a quiet place...

• Like 1

Same for me, for the reasons mentioned in this thread already, and for the atmosphere/mood of the city as well. Just has more feel to it and a great aesthetic over most other areas.

I think im bad luck brian, there was 5 people in the server + Me and i bumped into a guy and he shot me :o

Berzino is a great place to regear. for all the reasons mentioned above, plus you can always run alittle more north and find a tent or base around black lake :)

Leave my tent alone! :lol:

Eh, I've never been there. I spend so much time trying to get to Stary/Novy and hopefully NWAF, I've never found the time to go there. I always thought the whole NEAF area was just crap loot, but you've made it look real attractive. Next life I think I'll take a visit, but I have this odd luck of getting geared, killing one-two bandits/wannabe bandits(usually the latter), and getting sniped by someone.

And you give people crap for not playing Arma 2? GO TO BERENZINO.

It's higher traffic than your average village but going there isn't the death sentence you sign when entering cherno, elektro or even stary. People are less likely to be reckless with their lives this far north also. And I've noticed that if you approach the situation tactfully you can easily trade supplies/converse and other carebear circle jerking can ensue

It's higher traffic than your average village but going there isn't the death sentence you sign when entering cherno, elektro or even stary. People are less likely to be reckless with their lives this far north also. And I've noticed that if you approach the situation tactfully you can easily trade supplies/converse and other carebear circle jerking can ensue

This is true. I met my first Berezino survivor today as I was leaving town and all we said to each other was "Friendly!" I feel like he didn't want to deal with me and I didn't feel like shooting up anyone after having finally geared everything i wanted. I think a lot of survivors use it as their loot city for when they run low on certain supplies (I use it for magazines, medicine, and the occasional oddball item) and they aren't looking to get higher tier gear. If they want to do that they're heading to the northern airfields or castles.