They both do zero damage soo... Yeah...

Lee Enfield.

Edited by TMW Se7eN
  • Like 1

The M107 sounds extremely powerful when a shot is heard off in the distance, and so I love it for its sound. However, the AS50 is a superior anti-material .50, and so when faced with a life of killing players, I choose it over the M107.

• Like 1

AS-50 tbh Long range and can use both magazines

BUT

The M107 looks cooler and uses the Halo sniper Rifle sound

• Like 2

The M107 sounds extremely powerful when a shot is heard off in the distance, and so I love it for its sound.-snip-

-snip-

That noise is the coolest noise a gun has ever, or will ever make. I'd pick M107 just to hear it shoot.

• Like 1

This is the truth, I'm more intimidated by the M107 sound when I hear it than the little *PEW* noise the AS50 makes.

This is the truth, I'm more intimidated by the M107 sound when I hear it than the little *PEW* noise the AS50 makes.

It's really anticlimactic :( such a big gun, probably the most powerful one you can get yet that's the sound it makes. It needs way more oomf if it ever wants to be cool

• Like 1

It's really anticlimactic :( such a big gun, probably the most powerful one you can get yet that's the sound it makes. It needs way more oomf if it ever wants to be cool

I know this is off subject but I took the quiz and I got 58% :(

AS50 is better in every way.

Apart from the noise the M107 makes, highly inconvenient but highly badass.

i prefer AS50. furthest kill with the AS50 is 1591 meters. It would take much more skill and a bit of luck to do that with the M107

I know this is off subject but I took the quiz and I got 58% :(

it's ok, can I have your stuff?

I'll redo it now to make sure it's my legit mark. A little less this time, wonder what it was.

Also more on topic thinking about the M107 noise has given me an urge to play the first halo on PC again, but I think I lost the disk :(

Edited by Chris529

I've seen a video how a guy destroyed the Elektro hospital by hitting a few spots with the AS50, but I personally like the M107, just because it looks more sexy.

EDIT: There you go:

Edited by Barrett_killz
  • Like 2

I've gotten longer range kills with a Lee Enfield (1.6km) than any of the sniper rifles, but I would prefer the AS50. It's just cool like that...

100th post.

I prefer a CZ550 tbh, even before they did 0 dmg

Don't try to look like a veteran, 50 cal rifles beat them in most of the ways (including zeroing, engaging distance, damage per bullet and many many others)...

Objectively, the AS50 is far superior in every way:

-damage

-accuracy

-range

-recoil

-magazine compatibility

Subjectively it sounds like shit and whoever created the ammo, magazine and weapon configs was clearly incompetent.

• Like 1

it's ok, can I have your stuff?

I'll redo it now to make sure it's my legit mark. A little less this time, wonder what it was.

Also more on topic thinking about the M107 noise has given me an urge to play the first halo on PC again, but I think I lost the disk :(

Ha well I think you can actually still buy it I used to have it but that was years ago. Isn't the only halo that actually went on the PC?

I've seen a video how a guy destroyed the Elektro hospital by hitting a few spots with the AS50, but I personally like the M107, just because it looks more sexy.

EDIT: There you go:

Awesome! Great video I laughed so hard I've never seen that happen before.

Ha well I think you can actually still buy it I used to have it but that was years ago. Isn't the only halo that actually went on the PC?

yeah Halo: Combat Evolved. I have so many old memories of that game, this thread made me remember one of the coolest guns in one of the best games ever IMO.

yeah Halo: Combat Evolved. I have so many old memories of that game, this thread made me remember one of the coolest guns in one of the best games ever IMO.

Well I'm glad :)

AS-50 tbh Long range and can use both magazines

BUT

fun fact I did not know