catcaspers

Constructive feedback for 1.7.7

YOU FUCKED IT UP!!

Oh and btw, deleting posts and ignoring ppl who bought the game, loved the game, advertised and recruited new players for the game, well done.. GJ

If i were a competitor of dayz i would be telling you "THIS PATCH IS AMAZING"

All you have done is stop ppl from playing, i.e me and most of my friends..Also, you have gone from having 100% chance of ppl buying the standalone to putting doubt in peoples minds cuz they may see more of 1.7.7 crap.

You want constructive

You removed the winning formula

Why do ppl love fishing? Do you think ppl would love fishing if they were slapped with a 8lb carp constantly round the face?

1. Roll back the patch

or

2. Increase the loot back to what it was and change the zombies back to how they were.

Trust me im trying to help you

• Like 2

Sarcasm is a dish best served with brainz.

:murder:

My favorite feature of this patch is the whiners leaving.

• Like 4

So true, iv played this patch for more than 1 hour and im already hating it to peices

This is only a dayz fan telling the people who monitor forums and the other dayz fans out there that this new patch is absolute awfull.

Most of my friends and my self have stopped playing normal vanilla servers because of this new patch, the only dayz mod i play now is taviana or Breakingpoint.

Hopefully some of the devs see this and think it through and see other dayz fans hate messages on this new patch.

Nice one...

Lol another COD kiddie is upset that zombies no longer just serve as a radar to spot players.

The game was never meant to be easy you guys were just bad accustomed

Edited by Kumando

Lol another COD kiddie is upset that zombies no longer just serve as a radar to spot players.

For me personallly, the zombies were nothing but a nuissance, but a decent enough one to make it interesting, i like the zombie aspect but don't make it ruin whats great in pvp.

The game is great because of the pvp, if you want a pve game then make it offline and fill it with a 1000 zombies every 100sqft..

Trust me, you will lose 50% of your bread and butter within 3 months..

Edited by catcaspers

YOU FUCKED IT UP!!

Oh and btw, deleting posts and ignoring ppl who bought the game, loved the game, advertised and recruited new players for the game, well done.. GJ

If i were a competitor of dayz i would be telling you "THIS PATCH IS AMAZING"

All you have done is stop ppl from playing, i.e me and most of my friends..Also, you have gone from having 100% chance of ppl buying the standalone to putting doubt in peoples minds cuz they may see more of 1.7.7 crap.

You want constructive

You removed the winning formula

Why do ppl love fishing? Do you think ppl would love fishing if they were slapped with a 8lb carp constantly round the face?

1. Roll back the patch

or

2. Increase the loot back to what it was and change the zombies back to how they were.

Trust me im trying to help you

I've got a good game for you, oh yes I do.

http://www.agkidzone...are-bears/games

It seems to suit the gameplay you're looking for.

Majority of people complaining about this game are people with under 20 posts. Either you never played the mod in it's early stages, or you want something out of DayZ that you're not going to get. Zombies are a threat now and you need to be stealthy again. Sure, you can still run around Cherno shooting at every other unarmed new spawn, but have fun with that infection and zombie tackle.

Edited by TheDesigner

so JackTurvey and Joe Jones both members since..20 min. gave you beans,,quite odd...and against forum rules if this isn't a big coincidence ;)

i suggest: lock and NOM

Edited by joe_mcentire

I've got a good game for you, oh yes I do.

http://www.agkidzone...are-bears/games

It seems to suit the gameplay your looking for.

Majority of people complaining about this game are people with under 20 posts. Either you never played the mod in it's early stages, or you want something out of DayZ that you're not going to get. Zombies are a threat now and you need to be stealthy again. Sure, you can still run around Cherno shooting at every other unarmed new spawn, but have fun with that infection and zombie tackle.

No we feel strongly dissapointed so have taken the time to make an account and voice our opinions on whats going wrong..

I dont understand, DayZ was and still is my favourite game at the moment and full credit to Dean, Matt and the other devs for building this community we know and love but i feel 1.7.7 is killing the 'mod'. The fact that they want to make it more zombie based pleases me but it seems to me that they are a bit over powered in my opinion, if you have maybe 2-3 Z's on you then you'll probably be knocked over and loose most of your blood and have no chance of surviving past the big citys due to this. Yes this takes people attention away from banditary but also strays them away from any big citys due to the zombie problem so it would be unlikely anyway. Overall i think action should be made on this patch taking away the knocking over thing would add balance to this patch aswell as some of the ridiculous junk and consumables that have no use in the game, there has been alot of negative feedback on this patch and i dont like to see dayz portrayed in this way and put in a negative spotlight. I look foeward to seeing how the standalone kicks off, thank you :)

• Like 2

YOU FUCKED IT UP!!

You can't write that. Not in a post with the header 'constructive criticism'. It's against the laws of physics.

• Like 1

so JackTurvey and Joe Jones both members since..20 min. gave you beans,,quite odd...and against forum rules if this isn't a big coincidence ;)

we dont know him we just like what he said haha
  • Like 1

Because we don't agree with you??

Hmm now lets see where that has got us in the past, hitler anyone?

You can't write that. Not in a post with the header 'constructive criticism'. It's against the laws of physics.

I can think of certain situations where it will not only be in accordance with laws of physics, but also fully relevant. However, game design has nothing to do with that :D

forum fanboy above

I fantasize about Rocket and Heinz Beans, but that doesn't make me a fanboy, does it?

Plus, the only people supporting your "Critizism" are your multiple accounts/friends, but from the way they all write, probably your multiple accounts.

"No we feel strongly dissapointed so have taken the time to make an account and voice our opinions on whats going wrong.."

You even know what they are thinking.

Edited by TheDesigner

I fantasize about Rocket and Heinz Beans, but that doesn't make me a fanboy, does it?

Ok your just a dickhead then

Hello there

Try again without the ranting and the thread can stay. But you failed with your first line. Also, personal insults will get you a warning and possibly a ban.

You're welcome to have an opinion, just not a rant.

Rgds

LoK

Noted, Your more then welcome to create your own mod or move to one of the other breads of DayZ. As for the posts being removed you posted a simple rant in a bug report thread it got removed simple.

All Issues are being looked into. However i dare say MMO's may not be your style of game. As for issues alot of the issues you bring up are A2 Issues we can not fix spending 5 mins using the search button will give this answer also.

Your welcome to your opinion when you start adding personal attacks we draw the line.

Your issues have been noted its being looked into but as it stands just now we have two concerns the knockdown this has been updated and the infection system its in the middle of being updated. Loot is not a problem change you hunting patterns as many others have told you already.

Anyway have a good day.

• Like 4