facoptere

BattlEye Server Filters for DayZ Mod 1.8.4

I am 100% sure that it is updated, did it myself three times now.

All the @dayz files, all the filters etc.

Can you paste the path of your Battleye folder please?

Faco are you sure that "DMR" was not the legit name for DMR before the upgrade to 1.7.7?Because some people are still carrying this weapon, maybe they looted it before the 1.7.7, no?
Good point. I haven't checked that because I assumed that DMR was already banned since DMR_DZ has been created.It was in 1.7.6 so comment it out.Edit: just pushed an update Edited by facoptere

In the 20500 folder.

ROOT

2gai.jpg

jyjj.jpg

Do you have a "battleye" folder in the "ROOT/@dayz/" path? If yes that should be the right one. I don't have this kind of arborescence on my current server but if i remember well that was the path on my old server.

Good point. I haven't checked that because I assumed that DMR was already banned since DMR_DZ has been created.It was in 1.7.6 so comment it out.Edit: just pushed an update

:thumbsup:

Edited by DJ_Teschmi

For the new 1.7.7.1 update_filters.bat file, please see my updated post. http://dayzmod.com/f...1/#entry1367734

or download attached file. Unpack into your Battleye folder and run the bat. Don´t forget to do a "loadevents, loadscripts" in your console or automatically with BEC.

update_filters.zip

Edited by Polli

Hi Faco, hope your are well.

Apparently "F_40mm_White" is missiing from the list of unlogged legit items in "createvehicle.txt"

Thanks

DJ Teschmi

Apparently "F_40mm_White" is missiing from the list of unlogged legit items in "createvehicle.txt"

It's not included because it's not referenced in DayZ Mod code.

Could you tell me where does this item come from? freshly spawned? from and 1.7.6 character inventory?

It's not included because it's not referenced in DayZ Mod code.

Could you tell me where does this item come from? freshly spawned? from and 1.7.6 character inventory?

Hi,

Sorry but i just double check and i don't undertstand why this flare is logged in my createvehicle.log...

Here the createvehicle.txt up to date:

Line1 !="F_40mm_Green" !="F_40mm_Red" !="F_40mm_White" !="F_40mm_Yellow" !="G_40mm_HE"

Line46 1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse

The flare should be removed from logging but here a sample of my createvehicle.log:

21.06.2013 12:12:21: Simon (IP_removed) GUID_Removed - #46 "F_40mm_White" 66:44 66:5 Survivor2_DZ [6338,7935,330] [-52,59,12]

22.06.2013 11:57:41: mort parmis les morts (IP_removed) GUID_Removed - #1 "SeaGull" 94:2 [-18639,25825,395]

22.06.2013 14:23:51: yannick (IP_removed) GUID_Removed - #46 "F_40mm_White" 190:117 190:5 Survivor2_DZ [6584,2404,20] [0,78,16]

This behaviour happens only with the white Flare. Not really important but i'm curious :)

Thanks

Edited by DJ_Teschmi

I thought you were taking of addweaponcargo.txt or addmagazinecargo.txt, where this item is not whitelisted, so it's logged.

In the second line of createvehicle.log, all item containing "M_" are logged, so your item is logged.

It's odd that this item is spawned, since it's not in DayZ mod code.

• Like 1

factopere, thanks for providing the official BE filters for DayZ and keeping them updated all the time. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Last update 8 hours ago.

Battlefieldclearance hack (DayZ Mod 1.7.7.1):

Admins who see these "Battlefieldclearance" lines in setpos.log should restart their server immediately, and consider to ban players present in remoteexec.log with empty pattern "".

A better workaround is in WIP for a further version.

PS: Oh, I just figured out that you were a developer of BE. Thanks again :)

Edited by facoptere

Thx Faco, we had this hack again yesterday evening ...

This hack is bullshit as the filters kick everyone except the hacker. Make me laugh.

Waiting for the update.

So you discovered the hacker and legit players are safe since they are kicked. The safest is to restart the server.

Update won't come quickly since cheaters found a another way to execute some code on the serverside with this invisible remoteexec.

No I said the kick prevents the player to be setpos/killed/etc...

And It make me laugh because at the end the only player ingame is the hacker himself, easy to ban then.

Take your time on the filters, it's helping a lot.

Edited by Ameo

Download link not working ?

it's fixed now.

Added the new filters and everyone gets kicked for Script Restriction #99 any idea why ?

use of "hint" command, which is frequently used by cheaters.

-OR-

You are not running vanilla DayZ mod, but a modified version.

use of "hint" command, which is frequently used by cheaters.

-OR-

You are not running vanilla DayZ mod, but a modified version.

Any idea how to fix this ? do I need to revert the server to original pbo ?

Any idea how to fix this ? do I need to revert the server to original pbo ?

You should contact the authors of your pbo, they should give some suport.

The original pbo is for public hives. If your server is public, or is using the same database scheme, it's ok.

Small problem with the last update (script.txt), it kicks with the #194 Restriction at login.

Because of this :

24.06.2013 16:41:27: Ameo (xx.xx.xx.xx:2384) 3fb7xxxxxxxxxxxxd42b3 - #194 "s select 2) + 1];

sleep 0.05;

_v setVehicleInit format ["[this, %1, %2]spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionS"

Another case:

24.06.2013 16:51:20: Defender (xx.xx.xx.xx:2334) 301xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx53e5 - #194 "irt;

_v setvelocity [0,0,-0.1];

if (local _v) then

{

_v setVehicleInit format ["[this, %1, %2,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

Script.txt Lign #202:

5 setVehicleInit

Edited by Ameo

Small problem with the last update (script.txt), it kicks with the #194 Restriction at login.

5 setVehicleInit

this BIS code is overwritten in mission file, since it's has some security issue.

in init.sqf:

/* BIS_Effects_* fixes from Dwarden */
BIS_Effects_EH_Killed = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\killed.sqf";
BIS_Effects_AirDestruction = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestruction.sqf";
BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestructionStage2.sqf";

If your players are still using setvehicleinit:

1/ you don't use given mission file

2/ or hackers remotely reset BIS lib with battlefieldclearance hack (or other objects that reset some BIS libs)

3/ or players use hacks.

I would like to know when and how this happened to you.

Thx for the reply.

We use a normal mission file, I only add the code you provided me for the heli crashs grass.

I was wondering too if this was not a hack in progress revealed by the filters change.

I ll check today if it's happening again.

Edit: After server restart we have the exact same problem. What should I do ? I temporarily disable the setVehicleInit kick.

Edited by Ameo