r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.7.Dev Bug List

Resting at tent cures the infection, but when I log out and back in, I'm infected again.

- Helicopters/AN2 rarely stay where saved. They will sometimes spawn in debug or up to 50m from their saved location on server restart.

- If a player tries to get into the gunner position (not crew chief) in the Huey it will show them just standing next to the helicopter for everyone else. If that player ejects from the helicopter the parachute will not open resulting in death.

- Parachutes sometimes don't disappear once detached from the player.

Having an issue on my official server where cars teleport to the coast and there also seems to be a biplane in the debugplains i just disabled the anti teleport was this an issue with that? i haven't seen much post of people saying this, thanks for the help i will be blowing them up today(=]!) and will posting results soon,,,,, i don't believe this is a hacker

R4Z0R49 if you need any log files or any thing just pm me and i will give u what u need.

My main complaints are regarding few things:

-Infection rate is seriously too high, I've died six times in the past day only because of infection. Plus antibiotics are non existent anymore it seems.

-Im not sure if this is it, but i cant find any other type of chopper other than the little birds, hueys, and mi17's. Wasn't there a uh1Y? that was my favorite lol.

-I cant pitch a tent ANYWHERE.

• Like 1

@ ANDRO

look at previous changelogs, they dont list every single idea that was removed, they simply delete

Yes Fluxley, I understand your position. But the weapons are now removed in this case, so its a "[New]" feature of Dayz. The "[Removed]" tag in combination with the words "banned" and "removed" in the same section feels weird. Example how its done right in the same changelog:

"* [NEW] - Removed annoying "re-arm" option from actions menu."

I was just not sure if they was intended out or not. Because they was out in the rolling changlog, then back in and so on. Only wanted to help by explaining why the inconsistent use of the tag is confusing at all. Dont wanted to be "compilicated". Its not about the forgotten code, its because the sentence has just the opposite meaning of what is actually done in the patch. Maybe someone overlook the changelogs in the future before a release to prevent misunderstandings. :)

Edited by Andro

Considering the amount of time the Dev's had to release this version of the DayZ MOD they should of spent the extra 2 months they had in testing instead of making a worthless and pointless additions that have quite literally fucked the game up so much most people no longer want to play. Since 1.7.7 my server has been empty where as it used to be full to the brim 100/100 now I can barely get 10 people into the server. 1.7.7 = WORST UPDATE EVER

-I cant pitch a tent ANYWHERE.

i saw that R4Z0R acknowledged this in another thread in regards to how strict tent placing is so hopefully the devs do somethin about it. not sure how important it is compared to other things but its my only beef with the new patch so far

I've tried placing a tent on a few servers now and it feels like if you are within 1-2 metres of a rock/wall/slope it won't let you place it. I see the tent flash up briefly in weird directions when trying to pitch it (like behind me or to my left when I'm placing it on flat ground in front of me with no objects close to it. Occasionally I will get one to pitch but it will turn my character 45degrees and pitch it somewhere else which makes trying to hide a tent virtually impossible now.

205feo.png

I assume something was changed to prevent tents being placed inside rocks, walls etc but it feels way to sensitive now like you can't be anywhere near them when placing them. I have no idea what hive versions the servers are running though sorry.

US3480 HFB

FR 130

UK 498

US 845

Hi,

The same on FR 808, impossible to hide properly a tent into a group of trees...

This is something wanted by the dev or is it a bug??

You cant put tents in city's can you?

Hi there,

I experienced on atleast 3 different servers now (2 Private, 1 Public), that there are freezes for half a second or a second every now and then.

As I sometimes have my WebConsole streaming ARMA2OASERVER.RPT open on a second screen, I realised it's happening in the exact same second the server does this:

11:26:35 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2012,6,6,11,26]"

Can anyone confirm that? Server running smooth all the time, it's just the second it's trying to set the time.

Edited by kichilron

We had a helocopter; saved it.. logged out.. server reset, and we came back on (less then 30 seconds) nobody on the server but us before and after -- HUEY was gone. Private Hive US 843 ... also, all the loot piles (like vehicle husks, care packages, etc.) are spawning under the -center- of the spawn object, all stacked ... (such as all loot spawning under the care package or car husk where you can't (easily?) get at it.) All stacked perfectly.

Also, our van (which we parked a half hour before we got the van) while nobody was on.. was magically reset to default loot at it's Gas Station (South of Berenzio~ the famous van spawn) on the east-coast on the other side of the map after we pointedly *did* save it.

Vehicles are not saving when we select 'Save'.

Still the biggest problem is the fps lag with Heli.

if a heli passed by the fps drops and the dont come back until the players are relogging. Seems nothing to do with playercount. Have this seem on 4 player servers too...

AND: 

as character_dead does nothing there is another problem: 

If a bandit dies but dont comes back before restart the humaity is gone, as after the restart dead characters are cleaned up and there is no info about old humanity, as PlayerMorality column isnt used at all.

Edited by Unic