r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.7.Dev Bug List

Were certain vehicles banned? I have an SUV on my map in DayZCC, but I don't see it in game.

I think i did ban it while i was redoing some of the bans and just forget to unban again we don't use this in the official servers its not a dayz vehicle however i will fix this.

• Like 1

IF YOU put a weapon into a backpack it deletes all the clips if there is no space in the pack for the magazines

that was happening even all the patches before 1.7.7. so NOTHING new ;)

Wow, super powerful zombies ruined the game. I give up!

If they are to strong - YOU are to WEAK!

i personaly love them!

Finaly the Infected(*) became a real fear-factor and dangerous to players! in my eyes ALL Infected(*) could become the new strong ones!

Gone the days when DayZ was just deathmatch with Playerindicator. if you dont like the game how it is supposed to be - LEAVE. its a survival-game and not HL-Deathmatch!

THX Lord for that Update!!!!! it was real time to change the loot and the Infected to force player to act together!

(* There are NO ZOMBIES in this game - ZOMBIES DON'T RUN!)

Edited by quattro_ger

Not sure if this is a bug or a problem on my side. But when I enter a server. I press continue to join, wait for the stuff to load. Then it says something about the aks-74 kobra/burst not being a value. I press continue and then it just hangs where it would usually communicate with the server to get the player info etc. It says a 0 next to the bar (which is at about 15%) and doesn't move at all.

I then have to go into the install /update section of dayz commander and press reinstall on both the arma 2 OA patch and dayz 1.7.7. After doing that I can join the server (still says that kobra thing though). I get kicked for some restriction (admin needs to change that) but then when I try to join again the same thing happens as described above. When I reinstall it works again. But just Once.

Any one else have this?

REAL bugs i have encountered

On occasion tools such as hatchets or crowbars etc are unable to be picked up (no way to replicate seems random)

sight meter reading higher if you go from the gravel on side of a road to the actual road (you gain huge visiibility by this and is totally not realistic, visibility should only be dependent on light and player stance (ie crouched or standing or prone) imho

Some occasional random zed behaviour, probably arma related anyway as opposed to dayz coding issues.

will update and edit as i find more things

I cannot make fireplaces too. I have the firewood in my gear and when i select the option make fireplace it doesn't do anything. I am having this issue on all servers.

109.123.117.178:3357

146.185.31.106:3289

Edited by audebruin

^ Sigh... Not even funny. This isn't a complaint thread.

I had a case where a player was kicked and cloned (known 1.7.7 issue) but did not kill the clone once logged back in.

The player stated that after a few minutes, her gear started disappearing 1 by 1. I am not able to replicate this and wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Four issues that I've run into so far:

1. When in a helicopter accessing the gear. If you have a main weapon and there is another main weapon in the heli's gear it will sometimes swap without input from the user. Just opening the gear menu will sometimes swap them.

2. The MI-17 spawned broken after the upgrade. Log off 1.7.6.1 with a fully green MI, upgrade to 1.7.7, log in to an almost fully red MI. It was definitely not a result of player interaction.

3. Loot is EXTREMELY unbalanced. Searched over 10 warehouses, two skeleton buildings, and countless low value industrial spawns and didn't find a single vehicle part. Every hospital we visited didn't spawn a single med item. Searched over 40 buildings combined and found nothing besides trash. On the flip side of this, in ONE castle tower we found 3x M4A1, 1x AK-74u, 1x DMR, 2x M1014, and 1x 870. Basically every single landing in the tower had a main weapon.

4. Rubberbanding zombies. I've never seen a zombie lag back and forth before 1.7.7 and I saw at least a dozen in the couple hours I've put into this version.

Edited by wTheOnew

Updated to here.

Remember there is no point in just providing a list of issues you have found we need to know how to recreate each issue. A lot of the ones posted so far we can not recreate.

Bliss < is no longer running if the server is running this nothing will work correct.

Reality << is not updated yet using this will cause issues.

When I picked up a baseball bat it had no ammo and was unusable someone on the same server complained about the machete having the same problem did not confirm myself. Hatchet does appear to be working properly though.

I get kicked for being a seagul again. Get it on most dayz.st servers I think. Trying to find a public server now to see if it is server sided or client sided.

beta: 103718

Edit: I get a popup with Picture1.jpg not found

Edited by OverRun

When I picked up a baseball bat it had no ammo and was unusable someone on the same server complained about the machete having the same problem did not confirm myself. Hatchet does appear to be working properly though.

A quick fix for that is to just go to your gear menu then exit out again and it should work.

A quick fix for that is to just go to your gear menu then exit out again and it should work.

I think I did try that and it didn't work I can't remember I'll have to see if I can find another one and try that again.

Found a machete yesterday that had the same problem, going to gear fixed it.

You could also try dropping it and picking back up.

Been playing on US 3441, US 635. Running around in elektro with an awful FPS 4:30EST. about 20 zeds. maybe two other survivors around. I thought I was getting desync or lag, no other programs runing in the background. Nothing special about what I was doing. Was not an issue pre- patch. - Also find literally nothing inside hospital after breaking glass. might not be a glitch, might just be the "update"

Updated to here.

Remember there is no point in just providing a list of issues you have found we need to know how to recreate each issue. A lot of the ones posted so far we can not recreate.

Bliss < is no longer running if the server is running this nothing will work correct.

Reality << is not updated yet using this will cause issues.

Server: 188.165.222.39:2312 -As seen in my sig-

Beta patch: 103419

Our server had 30 players in where I'd say 90% were on the coast I was driving in a Hilux across the Vybor plains. I didn't have fraps on at the time but noticed I had really terrible frames which was then proved by fraps saying 15-20. My system isn't great but I usually get 45-60 out in these parts of the Dayz map.

Server information:

CPU (Processor):Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (3.4+ GHz, 3.8GHz boost)

RAM (Memory):32,768Mb (32GB) ECC DDR3

HDD (Hard Disk):2 x 120GB Intel SSD's

RAID Configuration: Raid 0

Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 - Standard Edition

Network Speed: 100 MBit/s Uplink Port

Included Bandwidth: Unmetered

It feels to me and many others that there has been a significant change in the amount of zombie spawns, now this may be a placebo effect from a new patch but more and more I'm thinking what I'm saying is correct. The previous patch didn't cause me FPS issues unless I went to the obvious places of Elektro and Cherno and to some cases, Berezino.

I'm not really sure what else you'd need to know..

zombies are Very broken.

zombies stop chasing you of you run into a long barn and just mill around outside until you leave.

zombies keep chasing you even if your several hundred meters away.

zombies arms are 10 ft long, or they seem to be.

zombies can run faster than players up steep inclines.

zombies have better eyes than eagles, arn't they supposed to be poor of site.

zombies are EVERYwhere not just where population centers are.

zombies WILL follow you from balota to NWAF

zombies hit you through thin walls, tents, (stary)

zombies

not sure if it was just the servers I play on but loot tables are ridiculous.

4 our of 5 hospitals had only TIN CANS and no med loot,

I found 1 axe in 5 hours.

3 supermarkets had no drinks or food stuff.

didn't find any matches in said 5 hours.

found 5 ghillie suits in a row 1 per flat by cherno north hospital.

churches were empty

frame rate issues when in twilight hours,

to recreate just play the game. not fun anymore :(

Edited by smokeyassassin

Figured out where my helicopters went. Player vehicles are randomly spawning out in the debug plains at server start.

Died 3 times tonight by getting thrown into the air by the docks. This was also a bug in 1.7.6.1.

I don't post much here; I usually just read, but every since this latest patch, my fps have dropped significantly so I thought I would come here to report. I'm not sure if it's the servers fault since there is apparently more things going on to render, but I can't even play this anymore. Last night in Cherno, on a high population server (50 ppl) I was only getting about 10 fps. I tried switching to a low pop server (like 4-5 ppl) and it didn't improve much at all.

I've rolled back to the stable build b/c I read in another post that it could help but it didn't.

My pc specs:

1100t @ 3.9ghz

16 GB of Samsung @ 1600mhz

EVGA GTX 670 FTW

Latest Nvidia Drivers, etc, etc.. I rarely have problems running new games on max. Is it just something with Arma?

Edited by Lenney

Zombies not facing you but can hit you if you are anywhere near them.

They don't even do the swing animation, but you hear the sound and almost 75% of the time you are knocked down.

Went to pick up a baseball bat and drop my cz and the cz vanished.......

We are already aware of this.

I think I did try that and it didn't work I can't remember I'll have to see if I can find another one and try that again.

You must have something wrong within your files opening/closing the gear menu will auto load any melee weapon you have equipped.

Updated to here.

FPS issues being looked into.

Hi, we found a way to give a bloodbag without that interruption error.

you have to touch the other player you want to bloodbag to make it work! so it seems it is a distance-error in the code.

• Like 1