r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.7.Dev Bug List

Hi there.

Have just been testing out tents on our server and have found the following:

Tents save fine until you die, after you die and the server is restarted the tents will never save again (no matter what you add or remove) after restart will be same items once again.

Our hoster is dayz.st

There is no log entry for this error and if you tell me you cannot replicate this error then there must be something wrong with you.

Issue: Cannot loot / pick up / drop & re-pick up ANY backpack

Steps taken to replicate issue; Go to ANY backpack and try pick it up, you get: [ANTI-DUPE] You may only pickup one item at a time!

File in question: dayz_code\actions\object_pickup.sqf

If anyone has a way to bypass such a ridiculous addition to the code I would be very grateful

Pry

Has the murder/bandit kill issue with the Ghille suit been resolved? I hatcheted a guy in camo clothes and it was counted as a murder. Perhaps he was a survivor under those clothes, but he ambushed me and a new found friend in the firehouse with an enfield and another bandit in tow. His behavior sure led me to believe he was probably a bandit under the skin, but I don't know and have no way to test this myself.

Does anyone else know if murders/bandit kills are being counted properly for killing players in the special skins?

Fixed

There is no log entry for this error and if you tell me you cannot replicate this error then there must be something wrong with you.

Issue: Cannot loot / pick up / drop & re-pick up ANY backpack

Steps taken to replicate issue; Go to ANY backpack and try pick it up, you get: [ANTI-DUPE] You may only pickup one item at a time!

File in question: dayz_code\actions\object_pickup.sqf

If anyone has a way to bypass such a ridiculous addition to the code I would be very grateful

Pry

Fixed (hopefully)

Edited by ziellos2k

link??? Or code changes so I can make the changes myself so players stop calling me a useless arsehole....

link??? Or code changes so I can make the changes myself so players stop calling me a useless arsehole....

You will have to wait till tomorrow.

R4Z0R, may I ask if the loot and Zed spawn delay issue is confirmed and being worked on (checked the hotfix changelog and note it's not listed)?

It seems to be fairly prevalent. Been playing on DE 3605 (public hive) today and could walk around the towns for about 10 minutes before any loot or Zeds will spawn. Also noticed that spawning is inconsistent across large areas, i.e. one end of Elektro or Berezino will spawn loot and Zeds but another will not, whereas this was not the case for the last mod version. Am I crossing them too quickly for the spawning system to "catch up"?

Many thanks.

Edited by HideousConk

Couldn't find this one in search, playing 1.7.7 today and i climbed into a deer stand in Balota medical tent area.

in the past a Z would climb up to attack (usually military Z).

I had an entire horde on my ass running through the tents, not one would climb into the deer stand. FWIW

edit: also Z did not attack me on the climb up although it was close enough

Edited by gatorontheloose

I think i did ban it while i was redoing some of the bans and just forget to unban again we don't use this in the official servers its not a dayz vehicle however i will fix this.

yes! the suv being gone caused me huge sadness. :P

Also can the vehicle damage not being saved please be fixed?

Vehicles get all their health back after each restart,a nd if they're completely destroyed they are respawned where they blew up, and not in their original spawning locations.

it's really bad news if the helicopter or car blows up in water, because it keeps spawning there and reblowing up each server restart, same as heli in the sky.

I'm not the only one experiencing this on our servers

Edited by muggerfugger

R4Z0R, may I ask if the loot and Zed spawn delay issue is confirmed and being worked on (checked the hotfix changelog and note it's not listed)?

It seems to be fairly prevalent. Been playing on DE 3605 (public hive) today and could walk around the towns for about 10 minutes before any loot or Zeds will spawn. Also noticed that spawning is inconsistent across large areas, i.e. one end of Elektro or Berezino will spawn loot and Zeds but another will not, whereas this was not the case for the last mod version. Am I crossing them too quickly for the spawning system to "catch up"?

Many thanks.

Its being looked into not sure any fix will hit this hotfix tho :-(

Couldn't find this one in search, playing 1.7.7 today and i climbed into a deer stand in Balota medical tent area.

in the past a Z would climb up to attack (usually military Z).

I had an entire horde on my ass running through the tents, not one would climb into the deer stand. FWIW

edit: also Z did not attack me on the climb up although it was close enough

Yea its been edited but they still try every now and then.

m1911/revolver dmg still sucks. plz fix

It wont be fixed this hotfix sorry

yes! the suv being gone caused me huge sadness. :P

Also can the vehicle damage not being saved please be fixed?

Vehicles get all their health back after each restart,a nd if they're completely destroyed they are respawned where they blew up, and not in their original spawning locations.

it's really bad news if the helicopter or car blows up in water, because it keeps spawning there and reblowing up each server restart, same as heli in the sky.

I'm not the only one experiencing this on our servers

SUV is unbanned again. Vehicle dmg when blowing up has been fixed.

Updated to here

• Like 1

Playing on a privte hive bugs:

- Crash Sites loot spawn in one place under the heil, alot - you have to pick it once by once

- refuel vehicles not working

- Loot spawn laggggy

- relog often dupe the player charakter (!!) 4 full eqip after 3 relogs :(

I've tried placing a tent on a few servers now and it feels like if you are within 1-2 metres of a rock/wall/slope it won't let you place it. I see the tent flash up briefly in weird directions when trying to pitch it (like behind me or to my left when I'm placing it on flat ground in front of me with no objects close to it. Occasionally I will get one to pitch but it will turn my character 45degrees and pitch it somewhere else which makes trying to hide a tent virtually impossible now.

I assume something was changed to prevent tents being placed inside rocks, walls etc but it feels way to sensitive now like you can't be anywhere near them when placing them. I have no idea what hive versions the servers are running though sorry.

having this same problem!

Playing on a privte hive bugs:

- Crash Sites loot spawn in one place under the heil, alot - you have to pick it once by once

- refuel vehicles not working

- Loot spawn laggggy

- relog often dupe the player charakter (!!) 4 full eqip after 3 relogs :(

Were expecting this to be the server running a custom hive that isn't updated yet.

But all issues listed do not come up on any of our servers.

When I place a stash ( have done it in random spots ) it gets created it hangs around for 5-10 seconds and then disappears I've updated my BattlEye-Filters and am not sure what is causing this it happens with the small and medium stash's.

Were expecting this to be the server running a custom hive that isn't updated yet.

But all issues listed do not come up on any of our servers.

Jeah coud be, the server files are from http://dayzcc.tk/ DayZ Server Control Center 5.9.3.0

I´m confused with the BAF_AS50_scoped and M107_DZ.

The AS 50 is ingame invisible. But still in the DB (tents, inaktive chars ....)

The M107 is ingame even still visible, but with 0 damge at all.

The official Changelog said:

* [REMOVED] - M107 and AS50(Banned) from all loot tables and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in.

Confuses everyone. Could I have an official statement about this?

Jeah coud be, the server files are from http://dayzcc.tk/ DayZ Server Control Center 5.9.3.0

* [REMOVED] - M107 and AS50(Banned) from all loot tables and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in.

DayZ has alot of code, sometimes things such as this arent that major, and are over looked. The gun is banned, its' still in the loot table for crash sites (which you can edit and remove), or just count it as useless loot for now, such as cans.

What more info do you need ?

Even tho they are banned you can still spawn them in game one will become invisible the other is readded by other systems out of our control. Hence the reason we nulled all dmg they do.

Is there anything you can do about the damage value for the AN2_DZ Razor?

I saw you fixed the problem with bikes and the little birds recently so I'm hoping you can settle what has been the biggest gripe from all the players on my server for quite some time.

The Biplane is ridiculously difficult to shoot down with any weapon in DayZ. Even in ARMA 2 it takes 4 full m240 mags point blank into the engine or 5 m203 grenades to destroy it. I think the engine is the only part of the plane that even registers any damage? I am so tired of people telling me the plane is OP because we have users on my server who are good at flying it and they feel they have nothing to counter it.

Also test this out some time, put someone in pilot seat and aim at their head through the glass - you won't hit them unless you offset your aim very considerably. I know you have bigger concerns right now but I had to ask (again) about it.

Edited by seaweed

Is there anything you can do about the damage value for the AN2_DZ Razor?

I saw you fixed the problem with bikes and the little birds recently so I'm hoping you can settle what has been the biggest gripe from all the players on my server for quite some time.

The Biplane is ridiculously difficult to shoot down with any weapon in DayZ. Even in ARMA 2 it takes 4 full m240 mags point blank into the engine or 5 m203 grenades to destroy it. I think the engine is the only part of the plane that even registers any damage? I am so tired of people telling me the plane is OP because we have users on my server who are good at flying it and they feel they have nothing to counter it.

Also test this out some time, put someone in pilot seat and aim at their head through the glass - you won't hit them unless you offset your aim very considerably. I know you have bigger concerns right now but I had to ask (again) about it.

Seconded Edited by rod

Ok thx. Then is the Changelog "wrong".

The word "[Removed]" in the Changelog means normally, a new feature made it not in the final patch.

The guns are not removed at all, but they are out of order.

So the Changelog should read like:

" [New] - M107 and AS50 are banned from all loot tables (but heli crash sides) and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in."

Ok thx. Then is the Changelog "wrong".

The word "[Removed]" in the Changelog means normally, a new feature made it not in the final patch.

The guns are not removed at all, but they are out of order.

So the Changelog should read like:

" [New] - M107 and AS50 are banned from all loot tables (but heli crash sides) and removed all damage from bullets so they do 0 damage even if spawned in."

Stop being a complicated weirdo. There is tons of code in DayZ, and someone just missed the heli crash loot.

Their bad, get over it.

Does anyone have an ETA of when the patch will be released?

Edited by muggerfugger

@ ANDRO

You're mistaken, look at previous changelogs, they dont list every single idea that was removed, they simply delete the entry.

[REMOVED] is used when something is actually removed from the game.

Edited by Fluxley
  • Like 1