xReis

Need Urgent Help!

Well, I have a problem that goes like this: When I'm playing ArmA2 DayZ Mod with my friend sometimes my friend and I think some vehicle n see this vehicle (Not all vehicles are only 2, 1 helicopter and 1 HMMWV), wanted know why? If you guys know please help me out.

Thank you!

Well, I have a problem that goes like this: When I'm playing ArmA2 DayZ Mod with my friend sometimes my friend and I think some vehicle n see this vehicle (Not all vehicles are only 2, 1 helicopter and 1 HMMWV), wanted know why? If you guys know please help me out.

Thank you!

I have no clue what you're tying to ask man

Clearly the chap and his friend is experiencing unexpected Psychokinesis manifesting itself by the ability to make vehicles appear out of thin air by the power of thought alone.

• Like 2

Clearly the chap and his friend is experiencing unexpected Psychokinesis manifesting itself by the ability to make vehicles appear out of thin air by the power of thought alone.

It's exactly that, they can manifest things in their minds and make them come true, damn good gift you got there guys >.<

Thank you!

This is either some seriously advanced spam-botting, or it's the post of the century.

IF it's a real question, try reinstalling your ArmA2 DayZ Mod program (the BOLD one).

Guys, don't you think it's just a language problem ? He should use google translate or something better.

Edited by gambla