mattlightfoot

E3 and our attendance

Stoked!!!!!!!!

how does one go about watching E3?

like last year i watched it with Xplay and stuff doing their coverage.

now Xplay and AOTS are no more what are some other ways to see live coverage?

I've got some questions...

Can someone please explain me the deeper meaning of "alpha" ...does it mean we do not get a proper font for the inventory :o and no vehicles right from the start ?

Why do they not use the Arma 3 engine.

Will it still be Chernarus or a new map in the SA ??

All questions like this...

TUuRdvH.jpg

http://youtu.be/IXLDv-fUINM

Edit: sorry couldn't resist.

Hope everything goes over well at E3

Edited by Nihilum

Hahaha, this generation of kids have no idea how easy they have it with games. I remember Kings Quest being 14 odd floppies, and that was high tech back then! Then there were the good ol' games, Space Quest, Duke Nukem, Commander Keen, Doom, etc etc.

My first game was text based, It was 90% imagination, 10% game.

I'm proud to say I'm part of a generation that has seen gaming go from a dark art that nobody knew about, to a mainstream media thats in every household today.

Dungeon Keeper. Carmageddon. Warcraft. Command and conquer. These were the all time greats. Remember quake 1?

HOLY SHIT WE CAN USE THE MOUSE TO LOOK UP AND DOWN TOO!!!

Gand theft auto 1 was up there with the legends too.

I could bang on and on but you get the idea.

• Like 6

atleast you had games, i had to hunt dinosaurs for dinner

• Like 1

atleast you had games, i had to hunt dinosaurs for dinner

Luxury.

We had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before we went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, pay the mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

• Like 11

Stoked!!!!!!!!

how does one go about watching E3?

Go back just one page i put a Full Listing with times

Luxury.

We had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before we went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, pay the mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

Laughed for literally 10 mins non-stop. Farken funny shit Hetstaine.

Love the part "We had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before we went to bed" LMFAO

Edited by unclebully
  • Like 2

Hahaha, this generation of kids have no idea how easy they have it with games. I remember Kings Quest being 14 odd floppies, and that was high tech back then! Then there were the good ol' games, Space Quest, Duke Nukem, Commander Keen, Doom, etc etc.

My first game was text based, It was 90% imagination, 10% game.

I'm proud to say I'm part of a generation that has seen gaming go from a dark art that nobody knew about, to a mainstream media thats in every household today.

Dungeon Keeper. Carmageddon. Warcraft. Command and conquer. These were the all time greats. Remember quake 1?

HOLY SHIT WE CAN USE THE MOUSE TO LOOK UP AND DOWN TOO!!!

Gand theft auto 1 was up there with the legends too.

I could bang on and on but you get the idea.

Remember Myst? Riven?

I still play them but when I try to tell others about it...they can't believe they can't have a 360 view and it is just photos.

• Like 1

I'll be there, so excited.

Will definitely come along to see you guys and complain about overabundance of both capitalist pigdog and infernal washing machine littered throughout Chernarus.

• Like 2

Go back just one page i put a Full Listing with times

great post!

i most definitely won't be missing the E3 action

e3 is basically a place to showcase your product sell it creaate hype before launch. its biggest of the year thats why its important.

dayz at e3 , im happy and have been waitting patiently (lies ) for great mp footage on the standalone . i hoped e3 would be showing this but no mp footage is to be shown :( so kinda sad as nobody plays dayz for anything else than mp.

alpha public will probably be a buggy mess which i understand so thats okay as long as it is reflected in the pricing. so anything more than 9.99 for a alpha which isnt treble aaa is over priced .

please dean can you if you not going to show mp footage just mention if admin tools will be with standalone than can be abused ?

thats all i dont want for standlone rest can be some kind of zombie mess i dont care ill wade through whatever just as long as admins cant follow me round map with there live server watching tools or see what loot and stuff i have or add stuff in whenever they need some good loot to kill me. this is actually worse than peole hacking and built into the mod. so im just hoping it hasnt been carried over. if so im probably not going to buy the standalone even though its been the best game in the last recent years that is refreshing to play.

good luck with e3 and the public launch of dayz standalone in june when you come back.

the public launch of dayz standalone in june.

Not sure if trolling or just...... >:(

no trolling why wouldnt they launch it while press is highest point of year on dayz , while most focus is on game .

thats why they at e3 they havent gone for a dinner date or maybe e3 is a secret sex den :o :lol:

• Like 1

I will be spending probably a whole day at your booth :) Hope to meet all/most/some/any of you and get my eyes on that standalone! See ya Tuesday :)

My addiction to SA footage is getting a little out of control, I need my fix. The last few screenshots aren't doing it for me, maaan!

E3 cannot come any sooner...

Edited by TiredMiner

Oh it's exciting! =)

E3 start's on my birthday on monday (june 10th) which is a great bday present. Then tuesday the celebrations continue with new info from nintendo and of course DayZ!

I would say this week is going to be awesome!

I wonder what we will see =3

Dam E3 and Yankee times. 3:20pm is 01:20am here D: Can't watch any of the E3 live unless it comes early. Had forget that because last year I wasn't working at the time.

Laughed for literally 10 mins non-stop. Farken funny shit Hetstaine.

Love the part "We had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before we went to bed" LMFAO

I'd hate to burst your bubble, but it's not his own work:

Great context though.

Edit: At least enjoy the comedy of it, even if posting this somehow has managed to send you into an almighty jittery rage.

Edited by Ingasmeeg
  • Like 1