Sign in to follow this  
whatsmynameagain

Air horns: annoying and dangerous

How about adding air horns? You could use them to attract zombies or to draw players in and ambush them. They are incredibly loud and have a certain sound range. You could also signal players for help with them.

• Like 4

If this comes into the SA I shall make a clan who wield nothing but air horns, using them in synch every 10 seconds, our name will be "Sniper Fodder".

• Like 2

You could also signal players for help with them.

How about adding air horns? You could use them to attract zombies or to draw players in and ambush them.

I doubt someone will come otherwise he must really be stupid...

And heave you read what you posted? If you wanted to draw a player with that sound you would also draw in zombies and make yourself a meal?

Your full of filthy goodness today WMNA :beans:

I'll take airhorns simply to announce my presence for free medical assistance in electro.

Train horns that we can mount on cars pls.

(skip to 0:36)

Attract every zombie in Chernarus to your location in the click of a button!

I forgot to mention I like this idea, a fun way to atract zombies and players. Also would be great fun and it is easy to find an airhorn irl, most joke shops or supermarkets have them.

-snip-

NO! I work on a real train, and every time we pass near a road there's always one jackass in a raised up truck with illegal tires with one of thous stupid horns in them and I CRINGE. And your talking to a guy that used to be standing right NEXT to the airhorn on a real loco without being phased.

But yes to airhorns and other 'zombie aggro' devices. (Player activateable churchbells, alarm on the firehouses or on military bases, ect)

Edit

I forgot to mention I like this idea, a fun way to atract zombies and players. Also would be great fun and it is easy to find an airhorn irl, most joke shops or supermarkets have them.

IRL youd find them in a few places, supermarkets, jokeshops, most likely at a marine/boating supply store or at a harbor/marina.

Edited by BigMike

NO! I work on a real train, and every time we pass near a road there's always one jackass in a raised up truck with illegal tires with one of thous stupid horns in them and I CRINGE. And your talking to a guy that used to be standing right NEXT to the airhorn on a real loco without being phased.

I was joking if you haven't noticed already :P

I Was actually going to do that in my little 1986 Toyota mr2 because the horn was pathetic and I was so small people would cut me off all the time. But I sold it anyways I agree a fun little item that should be added even if the only thing it would be good for is attracting zeds!

Interesting, but a little useless.

If I hear an airhorn, I wouldn't think "someone needs help!" I would think "someone wants to kill me!" and I would run away (or hunt them downa nad kill them).

Vuvuzela.