Sign in to follow this  
tocophonic

[SA] MONSTER Poll: Every suggestion EVER

DrBigMoney started a huge poll on reddit today and asked someone to link it here in the forums as well, so i'll do that:

LINK: https://docs.google....oCPScc/viewform

Would be cool if you guys could take your time to fill it out (expect at least ~20-30 mins for the whole poll form though)

Cheers,

Peter

Edited by Peter Silie
  • Like 3

I'll try it out later when I have time.

I will give over my account to anyone who completes all that survey.....

I will give over my account to anyone who completes all that survey.....

Oh thanks Darryl. I'll use it well.

this is a pain in the a** i simply couldn't finish it.

this is a pain in the a** i simply couldn't finish it.

Only reason I finished it is because I have no life at all. Was hard, took quite a while because every time I see the word "zombie" I get flashbacks of World War 3. Oh god... not again.

Edited by TheBambiAvenger
  • Like 1

Finished it.

Ill be honest when i got near the end i may of just clicked on random points. :)

I'm on the forums procrastinating in school right now. But I would rather do research and make a script for a Non-Fictional/Visual Media project than do this.

Hello there

Far too large to be of any real use. Many folk will go on "auto" and not think about their choices after a while. Poll really needs to be broken down into manageable chunks.

Good luck with it, but I believe it will give skewed results.

Rgds

LoK

Remove the humanity system? There's already enough incentive to bandit, why not just throw some more in there?

Oh thanks Darryl. I'll use it well.

Ok, all I need is your bamk details and your home address. My nigerian friend will hand it over to you :)

Remove the humanity system? There's already enough incentive to bandit, why not just throw some more in there?

did you read the poll? Have you followed the dev blogs? from what I have seen certain aspects of the game are going to be either inaccesable or very hard for solo players. such as heli flying and repairing vehicles etc etc.

on a side note... good poll. not sure what everyone moaning about anyone with any sense will do what I did and splitt in it 2 halves and to them 1 hour apart.

• Like 1

the "animations" sections are a complete fucking joke. whoever made the poll needs to stop playing origins

Hello there

Far too large to be of any real use. Many folk will go on "auto" and not think about their choices after a while. Poll really needs to be broken down into manageable chunks.

Good luck with it, but I believe it will give skewed results.

Rgds

LoK

finished the poll. if my voice is heared i will be very pleased i took the time.

the length of the poll prevents from casual dayz player votes and jokers and part of the intent of dayz seems to be to adress the core dayz player base (basically Rocket himself) and not cater to the masses. me likey!

Edited by sixfeetgiantbunnyrabbit

I'd still kill people on sight even if my gun exploded in my hands after each kill.

Why...WHY did i finish that instead of finishing off installing my new mobo....

I can't take this poll until it includes "Make it take less than a minute to put away your binoculars" or "For god sake be able to switch weapons while running"

well i finished the poll, and the results are not really saying too much interesting stuff.

most of the questions are pretty unnecessary, and could easily be wrapped up. the poll should focus more on general stuff than on tiny details, it ended up being a silly mess.

it took me 30 minutes to read trough everything and place a good vote, but in the end it was totally not worth it.

• Like 1

did you read the poll? Have you followed the dev blogs? from what I have seen certain aspects of the game are going to be either inaccesable or very hard for solo players. such as heli flying and repairing vehicles etc etc.

Whoever said that you have to roll solo to bandit? I'm simply saying that being a bandit already has enough perks (gearing up faster, less risk in-game), so if they remove the humanity system, there will be no perks of being a hero (bulletproof vest, faster run speed). How many people will be heros if they get rid of those? And of course the bandit perks will always be there. And yes I read the dev blogs, and I took the poll for Christ's sake.

Ok, all I need is your bamk details and your home address. My nigerian friend will hand it over to you :)

Ok, I'm sending you my info from Wells Fargo Bamk now. I don't have an address because I live inside of a crashed helicopter by the NWAF.