muffy_duffy

We Need That Update.

Heck just take out the damn copters that hand out every tent and vehicle on the server free to whoever has them. Game will become a heck of a lot more interesting right then and there.

Heck just take out the damn copters that hand out every tent and vehicle on the server free to whoever has them. Game will become a heck of a lot more interesting right then and there.

want to take out zombies too?

I disagree. We can create homemade silencers with following products:

Car Oil Filter = allow 25 shoots before take out silence effect

Pet Bottle = allow 6 shoots before take out silence effect

Flashlight = allow 40 shoots before take out silence effect

I think on SA will be nice create some homemade silencers.

How in the hell could a flashlight turn into a suppressor. There is no such thing as a silencer. And the only one of those three that actually makes any sense is the Car Oil Filter suppressor.

Second, hasn't anyone else noticed the HACKERS ARE GONE!? You want an update, well I've fallen in love with the game all over again since the scripters moved on. I can't believe it's really been 5 months since the last update. I've been so busy enjoying the game as a result of no scripting that I haven't had time to focus on the glitches.

That's absolutely false. Just yesterday I was being teleported around on a server. Once, I got teleported a hundred feet in the air. fortunately I had the sense to simply abort before I hit the ground, but the hacker situation is still very present. It's a big problem. I'm almost always killed by some dude who soaks up rounds to the head like a fucking sponge.

Lol!

I've been waiting all weekend to see how many people would be surprised when the update got pushed back..

What a shock. :P

Smh... its a shame really. This post is useless and not really a suggestion. If you read the post about why the patch was delayed you would know there isn't anything that can be done at this moment.

Smh... its a shame really. This post is useless and not really a suggestion. If you read the post about why the patch was delayed you would know there isn't anything that can be done at this moment.

Actually they could easily release the patch on DZC.. they just want to release on Steam at the same time.

I'm not sure how many of you actually use Steam to install, but I highly doubt it's really worth holding up the rest of us.

Either way, I'm not worried about it.. I'll just play one of the 2321354 mods for this mod until it's ready. :P

Actually they could easily release the patch on DZC.. they just want to release on Steam at the same time.

I'm not sure how many of you actually use Steam to install, but I highly doubt it's really worth holding up the rest of us.

Either way, I'm not worried about it.. I'll just play one of the 2321354 mods for this mod until it's ready. :P

This. There's no reason to make everyone else wait just because some people have to wait for Steam...