falcos

Dayz video Copyright info

I found a video that looks very much like the Dayz one that rocket showed however its from this Community that say they paid bis to use the tools and studio can anyone help me prove this is genuine or is this a video they have taken from dayz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BRG_y4GKz5I

Edited by falcos

Hmmm seems legit, also to be noted that overweight man in the wetsuit probably took a few days off after all that swinging

• Like 3

Yeerr am not sure as to what to call this topic?

• Like 1

' What happened when steak came to town ?'

or

' Is that a young Tom Cruise?'

• Like 2

am not saying fake or anything like that am just wanting to know if anyone has info on if they stole this video and claim it as their own? I know there are number of life mods out there I work for one of the bigest cityliferpg.com as a admin am just wanting to know if this video was a dayz dev and they saying its theres or can any one pay bis to use there tec.

Edited by falcos

am not saying fake or anything like that am just wanting to know if anyone has info on if they stole this video and claim it as their own? I know there are number of life mods out there I work for one of the bigest cityliferpg.com as a admin am just wanting to know if this video was a dayz dev and they saying its theres or can any one pay bis to use there tec.

Competition is stiff, this video looks Life Mod related as they are showing the knee surrender motions and pat searches so I am inclined to believe it is the real deal. Do you have a copy you can link of the video that you think it is stolen from for me?

Oh great. City Life RPG. Like we need more of that. Have you ever played it? Its not the game, it's the community that sucks.

thats just it I dont I know dayz where doing this and that why I think its stolen from dayz but if this dose turn out to be real then well done to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEKBkfH-Veg

I think the thing to realize is that this studio environment with mocap work could be replicated in many places

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

It's legit, I expect it would be pretty expensive to use their mocap studio/animators though.

http://pro.bistudio.com/services/motion-capture

Edited by SmashT

probably just the people hiring out the same equipment for a fee and filming it. probably a way to offset the expense of it.

• Like 1

Fair play then Just hate seeing people try to rip off dayz by saying its theirs when its not as for the video and the idea its brill and hope they do good just wanted to know thanks.

Right I called the studio turns out this is true and they did i've been on the phone with them and thinking of doing it myself.

Soooo I guess am Sorry to them and good job on there video hope they do well.

as SmashT posted is legit if other wish to know how they did this all the info is on http://pro.bistudio..../motion-capture

• Like 1

I actually like how the OP handled this. Good job buddy, beans on me.

Yes, we did contract BIS to perform the motion capture you see in the video. We also have another session contracted with them. If you have at least a few thousand pounds to spare on development it is certainly possible to contract them for your project; we are fortunate enough to have the finances at our disposal to do so.

• Like 3

As stated I've since found out More info into this I was Wrong In making this Post and wish u all well.

It's a shame not all of your developers feel the same way falcos. A comment from Sjonkovic's YouTube channel, "whahaha "your motion capture session with Bohemia, exclusive to your mod". Keep dreaming lmao." :P. Thank you for your polite and encouraging words though falcos, it would be nice if the rest of the City Life RPG developers and administrators followed suit and behaved in a mature manner. Quite a few ridiculous and untrue rumours seem to originate from the City Life RPG community about our modification.

• Like 1

This was captured in the same studio as Rockets video. No it is not a video of Rocket, it's a video of the guy behind the mod I assume. Dean didn't buy a mo-cap studio just to do a days worth of work, other people use it as well.

This was captured in the same studio as Rockets video. No it is not a video of Rocket, it's a video of the guy behind the mod I assume. Dean didn't buy a mo-cap studio just to do a days worth of work, other people use it as well.

It actually costs much more to go and act yourself, not to mention this guy does this for a living so him being the mocap actor will cause the animations to turn out better. None of us were actually physically at the studio during the session, although Polaris did watch and record it through skype.