patriotabr

Without .50 snipers the chopper will not fear anyone!!

Self explained title. I agree to remove As50 but M107 is not to OP and good defence agains't helis.

Ugh. Another one of these posts. >.>

Although you do raise a question, OP. You find the M107 less powerful than the AS50??

Ugh. Another one of these posts. >.>

Although you do raise a question, OP. You find the M107 less powerful than the AS50??

Yes of course! M107 is very loud , Bolt Action , Recoil is Big and not use NATO ammo.

Suggestion: Increase recoil of M107 on non prone positions , M107 ammo take two slots. I think it's enough!

Edited by horsebr

Yes of course! M107 is very louder , Bolt Action , Recoil is Big and not use NATO ammo.

Suggestion: Increase recoil of M107 on non prone positions , M107 ammo take two slots. I think it's enough!

*facepalm* The As50 and M107 use the same ammunition (12x9mm .50cal). There's a reason they both use m107 mags! Ugh... Whatever.

And ANOTHER *facepalm* because the M107 is semiautomatic. I guess Google isn't handicap acessible after all.

The USA is a NATO country. The M107 is AMERICAN. Please, for the love of God internet, stop being stupid!

Edit

The KSVK Destroyer doesn't need to be added. No more AMRs need to be added. They don't need to be changed at all.The spawn rates are abysmal, the recoil is pretty intense, and they're plenty loud.

Edited by Applejaxc

Want choppers to truly fear people?

Then we need one of the these:

• Like 2

There is a pilot in the chopper. Aim better.

• Like 3

Want choppers to truly fear people?

Then we need one of the these:

The A2 Stinger is the WORST AA weapon I've ever used in a video game. I'd rather take a DZ helicopter on with an RPG.

*facepalm* The As50 and M107 use the same ammunition (12x9mm .50cal). There's a reason they both use m107 mags! Ugh... Whatever.

And ANOTHER *facepalm* because the M107 is semiautomatic. I guess Google isn't handicap acessible after all.

The USA is a NATO country. The M107 is AMERICAN. Please, for the love of God internet, stop being stupid!

Edit

The KSVK Destroyer doesn't need to be added. No more AMRs need to be added. They don't need to be changed at all.The spawn rates are abysmal, the recoil is pretty intense, and they're plenty loud.

I'm talking about 5rnd NATO mags. Pay attention before talk shit here.Yes you are right I confused M107 with M95 but the M107 is not too fast than AS50.

I think AMR are still important on this game to be removed. Just need a rebalance.

Edited by horsebr

I'm talking about 5rnd NATO mags. Pay attention before talk shit here.Yes you are right I confused M107 with M95 but the M107 is not too fast than AS50.

So you're complaining that the M107 doesn't use small magazines? I'm not talking shit, you just don't know anything about guns. The M107 is a lot more useful than the AS50 in DayZ; You can zoom to take targets at range and the decreased ROF stops you from wasting ammo like an idiot.

You cannot use 5rnd NATO mags on M107. I'm talking about Dayz not real guns are you stupid man?

Look here:

http://db.dayzwiki.c.../250-10rnd-m107

This NATO ammo is very OP. Takes a lot of damage i think 4x than m107 ammo.

as50_ca.paa.png AS50Heli Crash Spawn OnlyWeapon37552 (10Rnd. M107) / 174205 (5Rnd. 12.7x99 mm NATO)Single

w_m107_ca.paa.png M107Weapon37552 (10Rnd. M107)Single

Edited by horsebr

You cannot use 5rnd NATO mags on M107. I'm talking about Dayz not real guns are you stupid man?

Are you seriously asking if he (or she) is stupid? I mean come on... you said "very louder" in one of your previous posts.

Edited by icomrade
  • Like 2

Three words, three weapons.

Light Machine Guns: MK 48 mod 0, M249 SAW, M240. I've taken plenty of choppers down with them.

• Like 7

Ok there's misinformation scattered everywhere here...

To clear everything up, it isn't the weapon that is the problem, it is the ammunition. Horsebr is in fact correct about the damage problem, however it's the NATO rounds which are the problem, not the AS50 rifle itself.

The 5Rnd 12.7 x 99mm NATO rounds do an absurd amount of damage. Enough to destroy pretty much any vehicle in the mod with a single projectile.

The 10Rnd 12.7 x 99mm M107 round does not do nearly as much damage.

Solution: get rid of the NATO rounds.

As for you, Applejaxc, don't go off insulting other people and calling them out on their misinformation, when you are infact misinformed.

• Like 1

Ok there's misinformation scattered everywhere here...

To clear everything up, it isn't the weapon that is the problem, it is the ammunition. Horsebr is in fact correct about the damage problem, however it's the NATO rounds which are the problem, not the AS50 rifle itself.

The 5Rnd 12.7 x 99mm NATO rounds do an absurd amount of damage. Enough to destroy pretty much any vehicle in the mod with a single projectile.

The 10Rnd 12.7 x 99mm M107 round does not do nearly as much damage.

Solution: get rid of the NATO rounds.

As for you, Applejaxc, don't go off insulting other people and calling them out on their misinformation, when you are infact misinformed.

Yes, I agree with you but I think just remove AS50 will solve the problem. I told some ideas to rebalance M107 a little more.

You can zoom to take targets at range

What do you mean by this, exactly? You can zoom on both weapons.

Are you seriously asking if he (or she) is stupid? I mean come on... you said "very louder" in one of your previous posts.

That person offended me first. I'm just talking with him same way He talked with me!

Three words, three weapons.

Light Machine Guns: MK 48 mod 0, M249 SAW, M240. I've taken plenty of choppers down with them.

Mk48 is good against little bird and some noob piloting Huey but against MI will be very hard to take it down!

Mk48 is good against little bird and some noob piloting Huey but against MI will be very hard to take it down!

Oh, I didn't account for the Russian chopper. That thing is quite hard to take down without a .50.

• Like 1

Why not get rid of both rifles and heli's with guns altogether? Why the hell should any weapon in Dayz need to do 37552 damage? Are you that bad of a shot that you need to bring one down with just one bullet? Honestly, I would agree to keep them if it auto killed any player that used one against anything other than a heli even if the bullet missed. Then at some random point in your next hour after respawn your character should explode. Maybe more people would learn to shoot and not rely on such absurd weapons.

Oh, I didn't account for the Russian chopper. That thing is quite hard to take down without a .50.

One shoot in the engine with 5rnd NATO disable the MI. I tested it on the ARMEX. But with M107 5 shoots!

Why not get rid of both rifles and heli's with guns altogether? Why the hell should any weapon in Dayz need to do 37552 damage? Are you that bad of a shot that you need to bring one down with just one bullet? Honestly, I would agree to keep them if it auto killed any player that used one against anything other than a heli even if the bullet missed. Then at some random point in your next hour after respawn your character should explode. Maybe more people would learn to shoot and not rely on such absurd weapons.

The Helis are fun. I don't think We need be extreme and rid everything. Just a little rebalance will be enough!

Edited by horsebr

Wtf are all these "ahh the helicopter is gona be so scary posts"...it just isn't going to be lol...limited gun ammo+huge map+all heli gunners have shit aim+run inside or go prone and don't move...why the fear of the helicopter?

Besides this how many times have any of you shot down a helicopter with a 50 cal?????????????????????????? Sustained small arms fire will fuck up any helicopter or ward it off.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1