Sign in to follow this  
RainbowDash101

Much rage ensued.

I was with two guys who I promised to team with, one was a ghillie, the other a hero. They had bases with loads of guns, and I mean LOADS. These guys have lived for 54 days, and got all the cool stuff. SA58v's, SVD's, PP19's, DMR'S, etc. They also had an ATV.

So, I promised I would team with them, and I actually was originally going to keep that promise. But while they were talking, I just kinda thought "What the heck are you waiting for? This will be fun. Look at all their loot!"

So I shot them both in the head with my revolver.

They got angry, then asked people to go assassin and kill me for a reward, but I feel pretty safe right now with all the loot I found.

• Like 1

You called?

Oh.

Well that wasn't very nice.

I wish someone could ban ur ass with the mentality ur playing the game under..

1. It's a mod OF a game.

2. It's the other players fault for trusting him and not keeping a careful eye on him.

3. There are no rules.

• Like 4

I've done something similar, convinced a band of people to come pick me and a friend up in electro. They drive up with their ural with around 6-7 players in it or something, only for the engine to be shot out by my sniper on the hill. Most of the loot was under what we were looking for or destoryed (at this point we were fully kitted) and the rest was destroyed in the explosion. Both me and him picked off a few people in the town that ran to the rendezvous point, and we spotted another vehicle. Shot the tire out on that one too. Killed both people that boiled out, plus some bambi running up from the beach. That day was a good day, 12+ kills between the two of us.

Thats a horrible thing to do and people like you. I hope someone killed you and looted all your stuff or the admin took care of it.

Thats a horrible thing to do and people like you. I hope someone killed you and looted all your stuff or the admin took care of it.

Why, may I ask, are you in the bandit section? I have to assume you play on non-pvp servers with the admin statement.

1. He didn't hack.

2. There was no mention of non-pvp server.

3. I don't why I'm defending him as I don't play that way myself.

I just feel his actions are part of the "game". If you feel different, I'd suggest staying away from the SA when it's released.

• Like 3

Admin "took care of it"?

Do you mean admin abuse?

Not a cool story bro

So now you have loads if cool epic lootz

What you gonna do now? Go snipe some bambis on the coast?

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

I wish someone could ban ur ass with the mentality ur playing the game under..

Welcome to DayZ, where all acts of douchebaggery are allowed.