UK#1 Bud

UK#2 Vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 [WHITELIST APPLICATIONS OPEN] - How Dean Designed it! - BrainsOfBritain.co.uk

My review after a few days of playing:

Really nice server, good performance, what means decent FPS and a really good ping even after 11 hours of uptime - just amazing.

Vanilla Chernarus as i want it - really happy i found this one. :)

Community seems to be really awesome, had some nice conversations in the sidechat even after firefights, no flaming or stuff like that.

Admins handling offences really quick, even little things like Voice in Sidechat gets handled in minutes!

After our conversation with the admin team we are sure - this is our new server - our new "home"! ;)

So - come join us! :)

Great server, but i want the auto-refuel on GB#1 :emptycan:

Many thanks for your comments guys!

- On the subject of auto refuel, i must admit im still a lover of jerrys and believe it is realism at its finest, no electric = no pubs = no auto refuel :)

• Like 4

Whitelist applications now open!

When abouts is the server UK#2 going whitelist?

Also: Do groups whitelist their members individually (i.e every group member fills in the Whitelist App) or can group leaders round up infos and send them in a batch to an admin?

Thanks!

Gotta love Juggernaut ;-), whitelist whoop whoop!

Yes Juggernaut has done a fantastic Job of convincing me to whitelist the server - we are seeing tons of apps from Mydayz.de - many thanks for the post over there as i am not German speaking, everybody is welcome - from everywhere, even the US seems to ping under a 100!

When abouts is the server UK#2 going whitelist?

Also: Do groups whitelist their members individually (i.e every group member fills in the Whitelist App) or can group leaders round up infos and send them in a batch to an admin?

Thanks!

Possibly tomorrow or the next day with the levels of applications we have seen (Currently at around 25)

I will add a group whitelist function at a later date, at the moment it would be great for us as admins to understand why each player wants to Join. The whole point of a whitelisted server is for it to filter out the crap, so for now, every GUID i receive i compare it to community banlists, same with names and IP's to filter out the cheaters.

• Like 1

Yes Juggernaut has done a fantastic Job of convincing me to whitelist the server - we are seeing tons of apps from Mydayz.de - many thanks for the post over there as i am not German speaking, everybody is welcome - from everywhere, even the US seems to ping under a 100!

Possibly tomorrow or the next day with the levels of applications we have seen (Currently at around 25)

I will add a group whitelist function at a later date, at the moment it would be great for us as admins to understand why each player wants to Join. The whole point of a whitelisted server is for it to filter out the crap, so for now, every GUID i receive i compare it to community banlists, same with names and IP's to filter out the cheaters.

Had most of my guys sign up and more to follow. Numbers are looking promising already, huh!

• Like 1

Hello!

Just played on UK#2! Seems to be awesome! The view and render distance needs increasing though.

Cheers!

Hello!

Just played on UK#2! Seems to be awesome! The view and render distance needs increasing though.

Cheers!

I'll look into it, thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 1

Hi - I'll PM you a whitelist application later today, thanks Bud :)

Awesome server, I get no lag (ping of about 22), so far seem to be a reasonable group of other players using the server.

Definitely one I will be staying on :)

Come and check out UK#2 - admins are working hard to give you the best experience thats possible!

Community is great and its a real "Vanilla"-Feeling - dont wait, come join us! :)

Hi guys, me and my partner (Jenjen) applied today, so hopefully see you in there soon :)

I came on as the ping was about the best around and it claimed Vanilla and active admins. Staying due to a few very decent chaps about and seems a good place to get Jen going with a number of mature and friendly types on. (She still makes a noise like a tarantula fell in her lap when a Z aggros on her lol)

Hi guys, me and my partner (Jenjen) applied today, so hopefully see you in there soon :)

I came on as the ping was about the best around and it claimed Vanilla and active admins. Staying due to a few very decent chaps about and seems a good place to get Jen going with a number of mature and friendly types on. (She still makes a noise like a tarantula fell in her lap when a Z aggros on her lol)

Great stuff, should join us on TS, at least three chaps play with their girlfriends and have no worries, most people are down to earth,

- Whitelist applications are still open as we are coding a custom server side whitelister to circumvent any lag created by an external application for managing the list,

Currently over 100 sign-ups for the whitelist!

Receiving about 4-5 signups an hour today. Really picking up, i expect us to be packed out when we enable the whitelist full time!

Latest updates: Server side whitelisting system in final stages of development by Admin Mike_ZA - Details to follow.

- New BanZ Community bans list added, 738 new bans. Lovely.

Night.

Wow so many whitelist Applications? That's amazing! Looking forward to some awesome action!

If the server is going to be that full though I suggest the map is balanced out a bit. I mean at peak times all the action is in the west, and its empty mostly in the east. So putting a barracks at NEAF etc. would be cool.

Not anything major, just an incentive for players to venture east.

Cheers Bud!

Wow so many whitelist Applications? That's amazing! Looking forward to some awesome action!

If the server is going to be that full though I suggest the map is balanced out a bit. I mean at peak times all the action is in the west, and its empty mostly in the east. So putting a barracks at NEAF etc. would be cool.

Not anything major, just an incentive for players to venture east.

Cheers Bud!

East is pretty dangerous on this server. A few clans hang out around that side.

Basically, dont to Berezino when its late.

• Like 1

UK#5 Is being set to Mercenary to home the community from Mydayz.de the server is located in Germany.

regards,

BoB