UK#1 Bud

UK#2 Vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 [WHITELIST APPLICATIONS OPEN] - How Dean Designed it! - BrainsOfBritain.co.uk

DayZ is a game about survival - bandits are part of it. A wanted part.

Why are you leaving instead of trying to fight the bandits (aka be Hero´s) or just try to avoid them?

Leaving is easy. but a try is a challenge!

True, and tbh i thought thats what vanilla was about, proper tactical squad play, because your gear matters!

• Like 1

There were many new people on the server tonight, as well as some "known" names.

We had a big fight north of Novy with an rivalrous squad, fighting for a crashsite.

Unfortunatly we lost but had some nice discussions and talk to new people on the server via sidechat while gearing up near the coast. ;)

Server keeps growing and im glad im a part of this!

Come join us people - its great fun! :)

Edited by JuggernautNukes
  • Like 1

We had our first whitelist removals today, we caught some guys hacking in gear on BoB UK #1 and removed them from the whitelist for BoB UK #2.

We are taking a zero-tolerance approach on hackers.

• Like 1

We had our first whitelist removals today, we caught some guys hacking in gear on BoB UK #1 and removed them from the whitelist for BoB UK #2.

We are taking a zero-tolerance approach on hackers.

Great work. Also dealt with combat logger swiftly today. Great server.

• Like 1

There are 32 people on the server at the moment, the "-BHB-"-Squad joined us as well as some other new people. :)

2 Hackers banned and 1 Combatlogger caught - nice work so far! ;)

• Like 2

There are 32 people on the server at the moment, the "-BHB-"-Squad joined us as well as some other new people. :)

2 Hackers banned and 1 Combatlogger caught - nice work so far!

Mike, astro and the rest of the bob team have been doing a fantastic job of keeping a watchful eye over the servers. I'm back tomorrow, after a short break - with new plans!

• Like 1

2 Hackers banned and 1 Combatlogger caught - nice work so far! ;)

Some bodies littering the hillside of Electro last night lol And serve me right for hesitating when I see a guy lying on the Hospital roof!!! "Hey guys Ive spotted someone one hospital roof................No I dont think hes got a gu......................................."

MikeZa is a horrible man lol!!!!

Banned 15 confirmed hackers over the last 2 days from #1. Their UIDs have been added to the whitelist's ban list as well.

• Like 1

I approve of these servers, they are morally acceptable.

All you infidels are welcome as-well.

• Like 1

Had a meeting yesterday with a guy called "Sam", we geared up together at the coast, after we had a talk with another guy in the electro church.

Sadly we were seperated and killed in a firefight, but it was fun!

Tonight there was a little drama down in electro, a bambi with an AK didnt want to drop his gun and had to die - to be honest, one of the first times i didn´t shoot a player right away when i spotted him, but after the "Sam-Situation" i thought why not try it again, but he reacted aggressive from my point of view, so i killed him after he ignored my warnings.

What i want to say with these little stories:

Alot of servers are only about shoot/kill on sight, even if the victim is unarmed or no danger.

I tried to act different before but either the people themself or the circumstances made this impossible.

But on this server i got the feeling - at least at / near the coast not all people are on a KoS-Run, what is quite nice and i can play my "role" as a bandit alot better and with variation - thanks to the awesome community!

Also we got rid of two people that were disturbing the players by insulting them and screaming in side-chat voice nearly instantly after the incidents and my suspicion of a possible hacker (which was fortunately not confirmed) was controlled only one minute after contacting the admins.

Keep it up guys, keep up the good work! - and to everyone who didn´t check UK#2 out yet - come join us and do it, it will be worth it!

Edited by JuggernautNukes

I am busy processing whitelist applications now.

It is best to get your application in now rather than waiting for the MyDayZ servers to go dark. That way you won't have to wait for approval without having a server to play on!

• Like 1

Might just have to grab myself an Enfield and go bandit hunting around the cities!

• Like 1

News update regarding all servers!!

• Like 1

Server migration for UK#2 will happen tomorrow we have ironed out all of the bugs while completing the UK1 transfer, all vehicles, locations, gear, tents have been saved and kept - feel free to try out UK1 to get a feel for the new server speeds

30+ people online atm, more and more people get whitelisted and we are moving to better hosts - just awesome!

Come and whitelist yourself now people - come and join us! Lets have some fun playin!

• Like 1

Hardware upgrade complete, enjoy increased speeds, custom anti hack and 4 hour restarts - all changes requested by the community have been made - i will ask Juggernaut to post the list of changes that the MyDayZ guys requested.

Small things like

Less fog

Brighter nights

5 extra vehicles

Less rain

No Map Waypoints

and some more.....

Bud

Whitelist apps re-opened for new server!

Whitelist numbers are limited so get your applications in quick!

server is good, only would like some more helicopters but oh well. btw, server mostly below 20 players so dont worry about not getting in.

Edited by Dragonslayerr

Dragonslayerr - you moan in one thread about a server having to much stuff, you come into our other thread and moan about this server not having enough? You are a confused child, clearly.

UK#2 Server transferred with no issues, all gear has been saved, 35 players on right now 300 confirmed whitelisted apps awe are predicting a full server once 1.7.7 is installed tonight.

An even better performing Vanilla. Nice. Gotta take a break from all the slaughter on UK#1 hehe. Keep it up admins, so far no complaints!!!

Great server performance and a great vanilla experience, get yourselves whitelisted.