UK#1 Bud

UK#2 Vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 [WHITELIST APPLICATIONS OPEN] - How Dean Designed it! - BrainsOfBritain.co.uk

First Person is Going to be seriously hard...

Does everyone not play in first person?Id say any other way is cheating myself.

Does everyone not play in first person?Id say any other way is cheating myself.

Well it's not cheating it's just a aid as the FOV is minimal

• Like 1

Well it's not cheating it's just a aid as the FOV is minimal

Whitelist apps still open, if you applied with your GUID, please re-apply with your PID, guide is on the whitelist app - many thanks!

• Like 1

Didn't know about the new UID thing tried logging in a got killed for not being whitelisted. Anyway i have resent my application.

Yeah everyone dies last night lol, Mikehad a hard time getting everyone on and back with their weapons and gear.

I died from the same thing last night as I didn't realise the whitelisting was in effect.

Hope I get rolled back too, I'd found some pretty sweet loot (for once) which is important for us lone wolf players, we need all the help we can get against heavily armed squads of people!

Don't worry guys, anyone killed by the whitelist just pop it in the info box when you apply for it and we will restore your gear. Should just be the last few people now that have that problem.

Back up to a 100 signups without new system, we plan to send a newsletter out to anyone who applied to help them re-apply if necessary.

enjoy guys!

Bud

Seems to of gone downhill for me this server, Too many bandits and clans not enough co op and friendly play.

Seems to of gone downhill for me this server, Too many bandits and clans not enough co op and friendly play.

Just had some PM's about a new [HERO] Clan, applications have been approved, might be worth teaming up?

I re-sent my whitelist application again because even though i got a confirmation email saying im whitelisted i still wasn't.

Just had some PM's about a new [HERO] Clan, applications have been approved, might be worth teaming up?

Well i play as a threesome (ooh er), but will check them out thanks Bud.

Seems that we are getting the opposite there seems to be a lot of friendly players for me there are bandits but you gotta expect that from every server

If you have any problems whitelisting, please feel free to jump on our Teamspeak and pm Mike_ZA (please dont poke as his head may explode!)

PMed him he is afk though so whenever he is back he should see it.

• Like 1

Mike is online now and reviewing whitelist apps :)

Hope he got to you Zecele

Don't worry guys, anyone killed by the whitelist just pop it in the info box when you apply for it and we will restore your gear. Should just be the last few people now that have that problem.

Back up to a 100 signups without new system, we plan to send a newsletter out to anyone who applied to help them re-apply if necessary.

enjoy guys!

Bud

Had some emails about un-whitelisted players trying to join and losing gear, just wanted to quote this.

WE WILL RESTORE GEAR IF THIS IS THE CASE! HAVE NO FEAR!

Have a nice evening all!

• Like 1

Looking for more Vanilla whitelist players that are on early morning GMT!

Seems to be going smoothly today, whitelist apps are still coming in fast, i foresee needing another Veteran server soon!

• Like 1

Last night we had a hell of a lot of fun, We entered a barn at Drozinho and were quickly spotted by some other players who surrounded us, they told us to come out and nothing badd would happen etc, to be honest we didn't believe them after some encounters we had lately. They were literally about to storm us (so i think) when some of our team members opened fire from about 400m away, they were providing overwatch while we looted, they were using DMR's and took out a couple of players, suddenly we were over run by zombies and players where upon i was killed through a wall by a Zed (cant stand this bug) but the other players were killed. Was just yet again another epic moment in the server.

Again opinion changed, far to many bandits and clans of bandits spoiling this server. Our team are leaving im afraid to find something else.

Again opinion changed, far to many bandits and clans of bandits spoiling this server. Our team are leaving im afraid to find something else.

You seem to go through good days and bad days. Yesterday if you hit Stary you were in danger, day before Kabanino. You seem to think that the big clans all walk around in groups of 9, but actually they will usually split up then rush to get support the others if anything happens.

Maybe it time you changed your style to shoot on sight.

DayZ is a game about survival - bandits are part of it. A wanted part.

Why are you leaving instead of trying to fight the bandits (aka be Hero´s) or just try to avoid them?

Leaving is easy. but a try is a challenge!