UK#1 Bud

UK#2 Vanilla DayZ 1.7.7.1 [WHITELIST APPLICATIONS OPEN] - How Dean Designed it! - BrainsOfBritain.co.uk

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO APPLY FOR OUR WHITELIST

shalaad.jpg

DayZ as Dean wanted it

After the success of the first Brains of Britain server (UK1) We have decided to open a pure Vanilla server.

- All the advantage of the public hive with the added security measures of a private hive

- No Admin abuse (all admins do not play on the server)

- Standard vehicle count and loot table

GOTCHA ANTI HAX - TSW - LOG SCANNER - REMOTE EXEC PHP LOG - SPORKULUS

- Dedicated TS server with the option of clan channels

- Dedicated forum/ website http://www.brainsofbritain.co.uk

- Hitlist's and Events

- Fantastic community

-No Donator Rewards

Any questions please feel free to post below or visit the website

VANILLA SERVER UK#2 - WHITELIST APPLICATIONS OPEN

b_560x95.png

We have custom anti-hax crafted by CountSporkulus, designed specifically for our server, there are NO other european servers with this level of anti hack.

SERVER UK#2 DETAILS:

188.165.247.120:2382

Add us Into your favourites in dayz commander. :)

Regards

Bud

BOB NEWS

Edited by UK#1 Bud
  • Like 5

Hi there, whom am i talking to? I dont believe we have banned anyone manually on UK#2?

Here is the banner to show current players online:

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

this is the server i currently play on and hope to make it my home :-)

• Like 2

If you have any issues always pop on our TS mate :) Glad your having fun.

I live on the west coast (US) so playing on your server with a good ping is impossible. but I love the idea behind it.

• Like 1

I live on the west coast (US) so playing on your server with a good ping is impossible. but I love the idea behind it.

We have at least 5 regular players from the US on teamspeak, even a lovely chap from south africa.

Boyd one of the americans, is our top player he melts faces, try it out, they have zero issues.

Looks like we have some technical issues with Dayz.st - Email sent, hopefully it will be back up in the next hour or so, UK'#1 is unaffected

ANNOUNCEMENT:

DUE TO THE MASSIVE INFLUX OF PLAYERS TO UK2 - WE HAVE HAD TO UPGRADE THE SERVER, THEREFORE THE IP HAS CHANGED and Rank Reset :(

b_560_95_1.png

Players will not lose any gear, vehicles, or tents. Everything has been restored from our backup as planned.

• Like 1

Will be playing on UK2 since you have so many players! :P

• Like 1

Will be playing on UK2 since you have so many players! :P

Great stuff, i'm really happy that there is still a want for the real DayZ, dont forget to jump on our Teamspeak!

pic of the day

10/10

• Like 2

Great stuff, i'm really happy that there is still a want for the real DayZ, dont forget to jump on our Teamspeak!

10/10

Seeing the regulars that have found the server again is a relief, welcome back all!

Awesome server with awesome community. The way DayZ is meant to be. Awesome admins. Been playing on it a while now and havent seen or heard of any problems. Admins always friendly and always monitoring the server.

• Like 2

Awesome server with awesome community. The way DayZ is meant to be. Awesome admins. Been playing on it a while now and havent seen or heard of any problems. Admins always friendly and always monitoring the server.

Very kind words, thank you Mikey! Good to see you on the forums finally :D

love the simplicity of vanilla and the difficulty to challenge myself. Server is nice and peaceful so get it filled up! NO LAG

cheers guys, vanilla server is still growing, im going to give it time,looking for some more vanilla clans!

It seems many non-passworded / non-whitelisted private hives have hacker problems.

Anti-Hack plugins and stuff might be good - but its not 100% safe, is it?

When was your last "hacker-incident"?

Hi Juggernaugt,

Your right, hackers are always a problem. We deal with them in a number of ways,

- 4 Non-Player Admins, armed with TSW (for teleporting tracers), Gear Spawning, remote Exec logs, Gotcha Anti-Hax, and DaRT to finish them off.

- 4 Moderators, Able to only view via custom scripted admin panel Gear VS Survived time, if they suspect a cheater, they are able to forward the info to the admin team

- Latest log scanners, custom anti-hax written by our in-house coder.

Hope this helps.

Bud.

edit/30min backups mean that if it is an attempt to destroy our server gear will not be sacrificed.

Edited by UK#1 Bud
  • Like 1

Server seems to gaining numbers! Now it has over taken UK#1 For the time being