Sign in to follow this  
corbinator01

Non-Modded Servers?

Im looking for a server that dosnt have any mods and is prefferably in the US. i cant find any, could i get some help? and i dont like nametags btw

There are plenty of them. No players on them though.

Becks Privateers played the other day on their vanilla server was great fun-

http://becks-privateers.com/

Damn, you beat me. Thanks btw!

We need more players on our vanilla server, it just went public yesterday so I'm expecting it to grow over the next week or so. Hope to see you on there!

http://dayzmod.com/f...rs-100-vanilla/

b_560_95_1.png

[

b_560_95_1.png] Vanilla

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Beck

Yes, someone should have a mercenary difficulty server... ;)

Try us 420 Dallas. Med/high pop server that is 100% vanilla. Had an average population of 15-20 players when I started 2 weeks ago and hit the cap (50 players) for the first time this week.

Glad to hear there are still others looking to work toward survival and not have it handed to them at the beach

Try us 420 Dallas. Med/high pop server that is 100% vanilla. Had an average population of 15-20 players when I started 2 weeks ago and hit the cap (50 players) for the first time this week.

Glad to hear there are still others looking to work toward survival and not have it handed to them at the beach

Sadly, all the hackers drove people private servers. And the private server owners said "what the heck. If I'm going to run a server, I might as start with a pistol, map and starter gear, 600 vehicels, 30 helicopters, AS50 TWS, and extra bases so you can stock up within 2 minutes.