Phil The Survivor

One of the most evil deeds ive done as a bandit.

So, me and my DayZ buddy both were in a helicopter way up in the north, me and him were just looking around when we spotted some color. We appear to have found a very VERY large bandit camp that had about 9 cars and 2 helicopters at it, a few tents and more. My friend landed the helicopter and we started looting everything, we put what we could in the heli and we put the rest inside one of their urals. After we looted everything we gathered up all the vehicles into one central point, so all their extra vehicles made a star shape. I placed a satchel charge which i obtained in the middle of the start. I stood back a long distance and pressed the button. One of the coolest things i have ever seen, about 8 cars blowing up simultaneously with a satchel charge, cool. After the explosion my friend took off with the heli, traveling over hills and forests to get to our base. I took off with their ural loaded with all their supplies, i drove about 30 minutes back to our camp and unloaded all their stuff, we were rich.

• Like 15

Nicely done.

I once satchel charged a UH-1H that carried 6 or so teammates.

• Like 7

Lol, thats awesome! You should log onto the same server then see if the camp is still there and bomb and loot it some more =D

Now this is bandit stuff, A friend and I did something like this, we had fun with their heli's flying them up high and bailing out and watching them explode :P

• Like 2

I have a story that is along this line, but instead of destroying the helicopters. I tend to move "extra" helicopters way out off the normal map and wait till they run out of fuel out there.

So they never respawn <.<

• Like 1

I have a story that is along this line, but instead of destroying the helicopters. I tend to move "extra" helicopters way out off the normal map and wait till they run out of fuel out there.

So they never respawn <.<

Note to self, check outside of the map for extra vehicles

• Like 3

This is the reason I never have large camps or leave vehicles anywhere near my tent. Good job though. I recently acquired five satchel charges so the next camp I find is gonna get it!

Where do you even find satchel charges? I've only found them once, and that was on a hackers corpse. Otherwise I've only got them when they were included in the starting gear on a Taviana server.

Where do you even find satchel charges? I've only found them once, and that was on a hackers corpse. Otherwise I've only got them when they were included in the starting gear on a Taviana server.

I think they are very rare military spawns.

I play on the BSB Network's private Hive and I found them all in the back of a camo Ural! Can't wait to make some fireworks!

This would be awesome if you had recorded this in a commentary :3 play while recording from now on, it would be awesome to watch this!

Nothing compared to this.

Me and another bandit were camping up at the bottom of devils castle, we saw two survivors with a hatchet etc. we ran out, saying we were going to shoot them if they didn't sit on the floor, they followed my commands, I ordered one to get up, I had gathered that they were very close freinds, so for amusement, I ordered the one standing up to hatchet his freind to death, his freind pleaded for mercy as he was forced to sit down, as if he tried to escape, he would be blow up in a satchel charge we laid earlier. His freind chopped to death, cursing at me afterwards, so we put our guns up to his head and made him run into the satchel charge.

Funny days. But you did a pretty awesome job too...

Not on par with the other stories but its something, My buddy and I were set up on a hill outside cherno watching a gas station and a UAZ when three people stopped for fuel. As they were doing that, I took out there tires with my SD CCO I found, then when they heard the bullets they all jumped in the car and we lit all three up perfectly, when they are all dead we checked the gear found another tire ammo for his CZ and an AK as well as tons of food and drink. Sadly, one of them was not dead and we hadn't checked to make sure, so when he woke up he shot my partner in the back and broke my legs before I put him down for good. I guess the moral of the story is check your kills.

Found a hero pleading for help while being chased by zombies with no ammo. Shot his leg and broke it. Listened to his players screams of terror and him cursing.

• Like 1

Found a hero pleading for help while being chased by zombies with no ammo. Shot his leg and broke it. Listened to his players screams of terror and him cursing.

You pulled a "Shane"

i think they spawn only in vehicle gears from my experience they just might be rare chopper crash items too if the server is modified enough to allow it

You can find them from the gear of a freshly spawned SUV and you can also find them in the barracks of the North West Air Field.

(Source: http://dayzdb.com/database/satchel-charge and experience)

Another funny part is,

I Used their own satchel charge to blow up their stuff.