Don't want global banned? Check here .

Talk about spoilers

Fixed that. rofl.

God help the people that like game of thrones, haven't seen that far in, and saw that gif in the minute it wasn't spoilered.

How many lives have I ruined??? :o

Fixed that. rofl.

God help the people that like game of thrones, haven't seen that far in, and saw that gif in the minute it wasn't spoilered.

How many lives have I ruined??? :o

no intelligent ones.

• Like 1

Can we remain on topic pl0x?

HEy, you just banned me "samleie" because i said i liked the cheater, just to make him stop the killing of everyone. please unban me, i am not someone you want banned, im active on this server :)

HEy, you just banned me "samleie" because i said i liked the cheater, just to make him stop the killing of everyone. please unban me, i am not someone you want banned, im active on this server :)

Not sure if bad troll or actually confused, so I will say this anyways.

There is not one DayZ server. There are many. You need to speak to the server admin if you wish to be unbanned from the server, however if you were global banned you will need to speak to BattleEye directly. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! I just found this GREAT booster to the game! Download it here! ----> www.imgoingtostealyourgamekey(dot)com!

Much speed!

Fast game!

Wow!

Get now!

Hey guys! I just found this GREAT booster to the game! Download it here! ----> www.imgoingtostealyourgamekey(dot)com!

Much speed!

Fast game!

Wow!

Get now!

*Slow clap*.

Wie kannst du es wagen, ohne meine Anwesenheit schimpfen Sie dummkopfs Deutsch!

Wie ich es wagen? Nein, wie kannst du es wagen!

HEllo dawn of dayz i had little acident in your server: my little brother was playing heroes might and magic with cheat engine and unfortune one fucking cheat engine proces had activated and igot banned and i dont cheat i can prove that if you dont belevie me. So i would be glad for that me and my friends have base and like that stuff so i wanna play with my firneds in that server. If you you can unban i can prove it if you want so pls

HEllo dawn of dayz i had little acident in your server: my little brother was playing heroes might and magic with cheat engine and unfortune one fucking cheat engine proces had activated and igot banned and i dont cheat i can prove that if you dont belevie me. So i would be glad for that me and my friends have base and like that stuff so i wanna play with my firneds in that server. If you you can unban i can prove it if you want so pls

Unless you have received a Global Ban from BattlEye, posting your appeals here will not help you. Use the Ban Appeal sub-forum.

Hi, today ( 25.11.2013 ) I've benn global banned from DayZ servers, I just dont know for what and why! With me on server DayZ Epoch#1 ( 176.9.98.138:2352 ) was global banned over 4+ players in period of 1 min with me. I think that just was a glitch of system...
Player name in-game: Bugs Bunny
Global Ban: #b5d04a
Player ID: 111366918

Hi, today ( 25.11.2013 ) I've benn global banned from DayZ servers, I just dont know for what and why! With me on server DayZ Epoch#1 ( 176.9.98.138:2352 ) was global banned over 4+ players in period of 1 min with me. I think that just was a glitch of system...

We can not help you. It was not a "glitch" in the system. There was a reason you were global banned. Contact Battle Eye directly.

Please be aware that this is not a topic to post your bans in, simple guidlines on how to avoid a ban. Please contact battleye directly.