joinnkakashi@gmail.com

Why Avoid Green Mountain?

Because it will look you in the eyes, stare at your soul and know you better than you know yourself.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

We don't talk about that place.

• Like 1

You mentione dthe forbidden name you have doomed us all! DOOOMMMMM!!!

D̆ͤ͑̑ͣ̀ͭ͋̿͏̡̢͖̼͉̥̘̰̝̝̬̯̫̗͜Ǫ̗̦̠̬̜̥̜͖̾̓͂͐̓͋͌ͦ̌̅̅ͪ̃ͦ̓͂ͮ̑͑́N̢̨̡̗̬͈̖̜̰̫̮̝͖̳̗̘͕̣̫͕͂̒͋͑̽͌́ͣͦͯ͛ͫͭ̈̋́'̴̢̬̞͖̯̫̘̖͙̳̩̜̦ͥͤ̔̌ͫͮ̐ͤͧ̓ͪ̃̈͘͟T̶̨͛͆̒̽͝͏̩̟̺͖̻̖̘̤̗͉̼̖̗̥̥̹͚ͅ ̡͇̟̗̙̹̾ͥ̍̏ͯͮ̓̃ͦͪͯ̋ͥ͊Ş̶͕̪̱̗̠̪͙͉̈́ͪͫͭͮ̈́A̵̫̪̘̬̱͚͖̰̤̳̳̺̪̳ͥ̓ͨ̉͜͟͡͡ͅỲ̹̟͚̲̘͈͌͛̓͗͑͑̆ͤͥͣ͛̿̋ͨ͆̔ͭ͑͢͜͝ ̴̸̧̢̦̜͖̺̒̊̅ͭ̃ͫ̀ͬͬ͂͐̚T̐̽̋̉ͦ̓ͦ̈́̉ͧ͋̊ͯ̊͝҉̛̳͍̣̳͇̗̗͍̰̖̩̳̺̭H̐̃͊͋̓ͭ͒ͦ̄͐̉ͮͯ̇͑̚҉̶͕͍̱̞͓͈͙̘Ą̢̱̮̫̥̞̞͉ͮ͗ͨ̎̒̅̐ͪ͋͒͂͆̓ͫͥͬͣ̀͘͢Ṱ̴̦̱̪̳͍̦̺͇̞̹͚̹̝̻̱̭̇̓͑̒̕ͅ ̧̻̥̬̘̬͉̤̯͚̬̠ͦ̈ͤ̇̒̓͑̄̂̂͂ͭ̀̀N̡ͧ̈́͊ͥͯͭ͗ͨ̉́ͭ̽̚҉̧̣̟̩̫͖͇̺̀͝Aͭ̇̐̾ͪͩ̐͊̔̓͢͡҉̠͇͖̬͇̝̬̘͉̱̣͇̬͟͝M̸̢͓̝̜̞͍͔͈̦͉͙̫̪̪̻̟ͮͫ̐͋́̽͟͞Ȇ̾͌̈́ͦ̓̈́͌̾ͭ̔ͮ̈́̂̊ͤͭ́͡͏͔͈͓̟̰̙̳͉͓͕̯̫͔̱̕

• Like 2

Look, we've already said too much. This image may help but look away if you're fragile.

Before-and-After_1_zps706981d0.jpg

• Like 3

Alright, that would explain why this guy that went there never came back. And my accidential adventure there I ran to the town to the NE and broke my legs and bleed out. It's cursed!

It's cursed!

Yep, I once filled a 24 slot backpack of mountain dew placed it on green mountain, and blew up the tower with satchel charges. It seemed to have lighten the curse on myself
  • Like 1

Diary Entry: I decided to go up to Green Mountain. I heard that if you use a car battery, you can fry the control panel on the level with the locked hatch and open it up.

Bet there's a bunch of good loot up there.

Bringing my camera to take photos of my success. See yah suckers...

Just don't go to Green Mountain.

You WILL regret it for a long time.. a long time.

If you do insist on going, DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE... they like to trick you like that.

Really UnNerving place, Never gO that Way.

Just don't do it, it's not worth it. I had to sell my soul just to get out alive. Speaking anymore than the name will bring death and destruction upon all of Chenarus. Or maybe it already has...

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

We don't always talk about GM, but when we do, we do it with really, really high capacity magazines loaded with HE rounds slammed into really big weapons - safeties off, fingers on triggers and all vehicle engines spooled, our foots on the gas, our doors locked, and with the pins pulled from our grenades, we grit out teeth and do it in paranoid whispers.

• Like 1

I used to play with my brother a couple of months back. One night I was working and he texted me that he was going to Green Mountain to see what all the fuss was about. 40 minutes later I got another text that just said "I'm done with this game."

I haven't played with him since.

• Like 1

well - if you ever go to Green Mountain be sure to bring a Mountain Dew.

Before you drink it be sure to get to the top and be sure to turn up the volume on your loudspeakers....

Warning - some folks says it a bad idea...

Green Mt. has been known to steal cd-keys, so never let your little brother go there.

Green Mountain is a large hill to the northeast of Zelenogorsk. Differing sources state that there are either 2 or 3 ATV spawn points at the top of the hill near a small complex that consists of 2 low-level lootable buildings (one industrial, the other military). The primary point of interest at Green Mountain is the radio tower which is by far the tallest building in Chernarus, easily visible quite far away.

Because of the good visibility of the surrounding area offered by the tower, it can be home to bandits and survivors alike. Zombies spawn near the complex, but since Green Mountain is far removed from any other zombie-populated areas, players will more than likely be able to get away with using guns to dispatch them without alerting other zombies.

Stories often circulate in game and on DayZ related forums about Green Mountain being haunted. Popular stories include Bigfoot, and that the previous inhabitants were murdered and have returned to the physical realm as talking zombie ghosts. None of these things have been confirmed.

the gate at green mountian broke my legs last week

d94KASe.jpg Edited by Gews
  • Like 1

gren montgain stol my beta key roket can i hav neew 1 plss

Green mountain? rescued my friend when he had broken legs. Came packed with a m249 saw and 4 mags. I went in killed the zombies and saw nothing... Whats so scary?