tylerwatkins369

Use for razors and toilet paper

For the razor be able to kill yourself and bleed out. Toilet paper you should be able to throw and teepee stuff.

Thats kinda silly if you ask me, and Correct me if im wrong but if all the trees get Tp'ed wouldn't that make the server file larger?

No.

Here's a better idea, if you get close to a zombie and have a razor in your inventory you can deal with it quickly and quietly.

Toilet paper could be used like the empty cans, throw it, make a noise, sneak past.

Also i smell graveyard.

Here's a better idea, if you get close to a zombie and have a razor in your inventory you can deal with it quickly and quietly.

I'd rather see the hunting knife allowed as a viable weapon before the razor, to be honest.

Also:

Also i smell graveyard.

Agreed :thumbsup:

• Like 1

be able to kill yourself and bleed out

:facepalm: And... why would you do that?

Toilet paper+razor+whisky bottle+gas= molotov cocktail.

Would love to see that as a part of a crafting system for Standalone.

I think razors would be great to give off a light signal from the sunlight or even something more practical along those lines even.

Why would you need the razor in a molotov cocktail?.

Why would you need the razor in a molotov cocktail?.

When a molotov is made, small stones or bits of metal are put in so that it hits with enough force to shatter the bottle. So razors could be broken up to serve as scrap metal.

Toilet paper is really not the paper you want to use for a molotov. Toilet paper is designed to be water soluble, so that it will not clog piping.

If you cannot get an old rag of some kind, disposable hankershief might be the next best choice to avoid getting your hand coated with gas.

When I first read this, I seriously thought that it said "use razors for toilet paper". As you can imagine I was quite confused.

Edited by colekern
  • Like 1

Why would you need a razor for the molotov?

No suicide. I see Dead Island got into trouble in Germany(?) for having a picture of a hanged guy on the title screen. rocket would get alot of angry people if he did that.

For the razor be able to kill yourself and bleed out. Toilet paper you should be able to throw and teepee stuff.

uh....

no?

when you mix razor blades and toilet paper in the same sentence it fills my head with pain and terrible images

Toilet paper and razors should be used for player hygiene in the long term. Posession of said items should reduce the incidence of a "spontaneous" infection occuring in players over long term ie survivors past 7 or x number of days. So required for long term survival.

Why would you need a razor for the molotov?

He already answered that.

When a molotov is made, small stones or bits of metal are put in so that it hits with enough force to shatter the bottle. So razors could be broken up to serve as scrap metal.