leviski

New patch coming soon to dayz

Clip combining sucks, it means now you don't have to be careful about reloading anymore.

Also watermarks suck, I don't want it clogging up my screen, I mean you're wanting to take away the UI and now adding this shit in?

Yea man that's totally not adding into to realism of things or anything because in real life when im sitting around my camp fire i cant pop some bullets of of a half-empty mag and stick em into a different one. Psssh who needs that?

>.>

• Like 1

Too little too late. The SA will sadly be as fail as the mod is currently

And yet these naysayers post...you know...on the dayz forum

Edited by Trizzo

And yet these naysayers post...you know...on the dayz forum

Yes, because bitches don't know about my diabeetus...wait what?

but on a serious note the SA will have some nice features that the mod cannot dream of having. At least not without alot of work. So saying the SA will be a flop when it isn't out/has none or next to no info about it is really overshooting things.

• Like 1

Im just chilling here waiting around for this baby to go live though. I heard through the grapevine there were 1 or 2 issues going on that needed fixed or something like that

Ohh and anybody who thinks 8 and a maky is going to fundemetally change the way the coast works has pretty high expections of what 8 rounds and maky can do....it will make the first loot grab pretty piss easy though. No longer desperate freeizned search for the axe to kill the zombie train...just some lazy headshots...too late to boost the maky sound pull and negelct to include that change in the notes?

Edited by Trizzo

* [uPDATED] - Reset action alert of zeds, Zeds hearing from actions is now reset back to 1.7.5.1 - M107_DZ Zed pull range 450 meters (Max sight/hearing from movement forced to 80 meters)

its already there

You guys also need to remember the starter backpack and torch have been removed. It's a balance.

The makarov will not boost KoS, I assure you

Hurra for the removed backpack, but why remove the torch? what now if I start playing at night? I wont see SHIT:

And I assure you, the makarov is gonna make HUGE difference. Is about sending a message to the player. Basic Pshycology.

• Like 2

* [uPDATED] - Reset action alert of zeds, Zeds hearing from actions is now reset back to 1.7.5.1 - M107_DZ Zed pull range 450 meters (Max sight/hearing from movement forced to 80 meters)

its already there

Splendid.

If i could caress the purple text...the grey soft brain...i would

Edited by Trizzo

the makrov on spawn will just not be used for zombies at all. basically what will happen is you spawn guy probably close pops u in head with makarov takes your mag doubles up runs off. sees zombies just creeps buy or runs straight through them . they arnt going to sit and fight zombies for no reason with makrov.

im glad about the big snipers being more rare and mostly unskilled people use them or admins any way after they spawn one in for themselves.

is there any plans for stopping pay to win servers ?

many private servers use this approach to cover costs :rolleyes: selling custom load outs to players who donate . this alone breaks dayz. would be nice if it was patched out.

Edited by dgeesio

Hurra for the removed backpack, but why remove the torch? what now if I start playing at night? I wont see SHIT:

And I assure you, the makarov is gonna make HUGE difference. Is about sending a message to the player. Basic Pshycology.

You start with flares now! Much more danger involved!

the makrov on spawn will just not be used for zombies at all. basically what will happen is you spawn guy probably close pops u in head with makarov takes your mag doubles up runs off. sees zombies just creeps buy or runs straight through them . they arnt going to sit and fight zombies for no reason with makrov.

im glad about the big snipers being more rare and mostly unskilled people use them or admins any way after they spawn one in for themselves.

many private servers use this approach to cover costs :rolleyes: selling custom load outs to players who donate . this alone breaks dayz. would be nice if it was patched out.

Theres a very easy way to stop pay to win servers, dont play on them.

• Like 1

Keep reading the patch notes. * [NEW] - Servers date has been locked to give full moon nights. Weather still effects the light but it will no longer be black.

Not sure how we would stop them ? we already had one war when we added the ak47 gold to the ban list.

You start with flares now! Much more danger involved!

Ahh Im ok with the torch removed.

However, there's still the Makarov... If a weapon is that imprescindible, then give us a crowbar.

Keep reading the patch notes. * [NEW] - Servers date has been locked to give full moon nights. Weather still effects the light but it will no longer be black.

Not sure how we would stop them ? we already had one war when we added the ak47 gold to the ban list.

Didn't like the full moon lights also... xD

R4Z0R49

lock the admin stuff down so they cant spawn gear in and see where you are on map.

many servers come with these tools and the admins use them while they play so can track you live all over the map!

what is the whole point in dayz if admins have this power? they basically have legit hacking powers.

Why do so many people complain about full moon nights atleast we will be able to play!, everyone was complaining that they could not see!. I am looking forward to this new feature as nightime makes the game more enjoyable and immersive

R4Z0R49

lock the admin stuff down so they cant spawn gear in and see where you are on map.

many servers come with these tools and the admins use them while they play so can track you live all over the map!

what is the whole point in dayz if admins have this power? they basically have legit hacking powers.

How do you propose that gets locked down when (private hive) admins have access to the database?

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

* [NEW] - New starting gear added. Guaranteed Start Items: ("ItemBandage") + 1 Random Start Item: ("ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","HandRoadFlare").

Small Change to start gear. (No Weapon, No Backpack)

• Like 11

Ak bullets do not always tumble though the barrel has to be made a certain way for then to do that.

That's not always true, you can weight the bullet so that it flips and tumbles apon impact. For example the mark 3 .303 British round

Can you also add in some more survivor skins rather than the same old recoloured one. I know it's difficult because your limited by the number of suitable, backpack compatible skins but some variety would be nice.

How do you propose that gets locked down when (private hive) admins have access to the database?

so you want the admins to basically continue to carry on legit hacking?

i dont have the answers im not involved in making the game fairer or better thats why i aksed the people who do have this access. you can either stop this or not stop it. thing is you could stop it but i think its just gunna be hey they private servers let em hack

this video sums up exactly what happens in most servers on dayz.

!

so basically rent your own server instant win !

dont let them have this power. simple.

Edited by dgeesio

so you want the admins to basically continue to carry on legit hacking?

i dont have the answers im not involved in making the game fairer or better thats why i aksed the people who do have this access. you can either stop this or not stop it. thing is you could stop it but i think its just gunna be hey they private servers let em hack

this video sums up exactly what happens in most servers on dayz.

!

so basically rent your own server instant win !

dont let them have this power. simple.

Nothing we can do about this there private servers they have access to there own db. They don't need any admin tool.

It's unavoidable. The mysql database contains all player information on a server, your location, gear, zombie kills, humanity etc.

Public Hive = Servers connect to an official database, hosted and only accessible by the dev team.

Private Hive = Servers connect to their own database that they host themselves.

It's impossible to prevent server admins/owners from reading or using admin tools to access this data if they have direct access to the database where it is stored.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

so basically if you own a private server you can legit hack 24/7 nothing to be done. oh well no point playing on private servers now.

will this be same in standalone?

i know in the standalone public servers they will be locked down so admin cant abuse there powers.

Edited by dgeesio