Sign in to follow this  
thetablet

Apocalypse RP | NO KoS | Custom Mod | Whitelist | Real Roleplay [TS3 Server]

I will be on the server tomorrow. I will break the no KoS rule and as a result you'll ban me but I will laughing inside.

I hope I manage to kill more than one before the admin understands what is happening.

• Like 1

I will be on the server tomorrow. I will break the no KoS rule and as a result you'll ban me but I will laughing inside.

I hope I manage to kill more than one before the admin understands what is happening.

Lol..... Man, you are ready to start a shitstorm....

wj82n7.png

Recently started developing for a new mod release.

The new release will include alot of new items and features.

We are also planning to improve the FPS performance even more.

Edited by gamstn

Everybody loves a good troll. You will rebel against some rules over the internet and show the dayz forums how cool you are. I hope it'll worth the time you put in getting whitelisted, downloading the mod, finding a weapon and ammo just to be banned a bit after starting to play lol.

• Like 1

... I hope it'll worth the time you put in getting whitelisted, downloading the mod, finding a weapon and ammo just to be banned a bit after starting to play lol.

there is always time for lulz, I shall consider the effort well spent if I kill one player. I always like these servers because the care bears actually approach me. I try to kill them before they see me but when they do see me I can look at their face and show mine. I am black in game so I hope sometimes I kill racists.

edit if there was a black woman character I would be her for extra win

Edited by KoS

I think the videos speak for themselfs, this is a great mod made with much love and it is very atmospheric.

Also the admins and the whole community is really friendly and open...there is just a little lack of (rp-)bandits in the moment but this will probably change in the future.

Still working on the next release of the ARP mod.

Some awesome stuff has already been scripted and tested!

Stay tuned!